Pulp Fortress forum archives
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

The lag and slowness may be coming to an end...

3 posters

Go down

The lag and slowness may be coming to an end... Empty The lag and slowness may be coming to an end...

Post by hyce777 11/4/2010, 02:04

So, here at my dad's house, there are two computers. The broken Dell Inspiron 530, and this Emachines thingy.

I hope to fix the Dell, (it has some hard drive failure and won't load windows...) largely because it is the nice 530.

Aka the one with the Intel 2.4 ghz quad and Nvidia GeForce 7300 LE.

I can imagine it now... Great looking TF2, no lag, quick loading, all the easier to backstab Greezy.
hyce777
hyce777
Clan Member
Clan Member

Back to top Go down

The lag and slowness may be coming to an end... Empty Re: The lag and slowness may be coming to an end...

Post by Epps 11/4/2010, 10:09

Hard drive failures as in format c: reinstal windows or broken down drive?
Either way, both are easy to fix; format c: can be done from the windows instalation disc/DOS and a new hard drive only costs a few bucks these days. Anyway, I wish you luck n.n
Epps
Epps
RINGO MOGIRE BEAM!
RINGO MOGIRE BEAM!

http://www.epps.nl

Back to top Go down

The lag and slowness may be coming to an end... Empty Re: The lag and slowness may be coming to an end...

Post by Socrates187 11/4/2010, 11:23

Good! Now all the whining about lag and how slow TF2 is Very Happy
Justk idding, you don't whine. As Pepper said, it should be easy to fix it. Stuff. Upgrade the video card and ram when you get the chance.
Socrates187
Socrates187
Clan Member
Clan Member

Back to top Go down

Post by hyce777 11/4/2010, 14:32

Well the ram is already at 4 gigs (max) on that sucker, the video card is a rather new and decent Nvidia. If I run into problems I'll upgrade those.
hyce777
hyce777
Clan Member
Clan Member

Back to top Go down

Post by Sponsored content

Sponsored content

Back to top Go down