Pulp Fortress forum archives
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Big Fun Achievement Challange Project

+4
Epps
Furgus
UberLord
Citizen
8 posters

Go down

Big Fun Achievement Challange Project Empty Big Fun Achievement Challange Project

Post by Citizen 12/4/2010, 20:18

I got the idea of having a big challange to get all of the Team Fortress achievements in a day.
No hacks, no cheats. Just one team dedicated to getting a single player all the achievements.
http://steamcommunity.com/stats/TF2/achievements/ here's a big list of them, yep all 326.

Pros: Advertising for the clan
Awesome fun project

Cons: yeah, it'll be hard.

Anyone want to sign on? What we'd need:
A fresh account with no achievements
A large achievement map to do them on
A number of custom weapons to donate to the player (if the player trade does work)
One good night with a dedicated team.
Someone with a program that can take a demo of the whole thing AS WELL AS someone with editing software and skill

Ideally the goal would be 4 hours some of them I realize will be EPIC farming like for example Tartan Spartan, do 1,000,000 blast damage with demo (which would likely require all crits and a bunch of heavy bots) but some of them will be a breeze such as OMGWTFBBQ, kill an enemy with a pyro taunt. If we are all organized I think we can get it done to 4hours.

I really want to do this, although I only can with your guys' help. Anyone want to help out, any questions, etc. Has this been done before and I am a lame person who ripped off someone else's idea? Thanks, I really want to try this.
Citizen
Citizen
Clan Member
Clan Member

Back to top Go down

Big Fun Achievement Challange Project Empty Re: Big Fun Achievement Challange Project

Post by UberLord 12/4/2010, 20:35

I'd be go. I would probably do misc. achievements that are obscure, or medic ones.
UberLord
UberLord

Back to top Go down

Big Fun Achievement Challange Project Empty Re: Big Fun Achievement Challange Project

Post by Furgus 12/4/2010, 21:09

We would have to turn rankings off. So it wouldn't effect it. But how about those who have already all the achievements. ????
Furgus
Furgus
Clan Member
Clan Member

Back to top Go down

Post by UberLord 12/4/2010, 21:11

Now that I think about it, I couldn't, I can't get another account.
UberLord
UberLord

Back to top Go down

Post by Epps 12/4/2010, 21:15

Hmmm, I wonder when the next free TF2 weekend will be...
Epps
Epps
RINGO MOGIRE BEAM!
RINGO MOGIRE BEAM!

http://www.epps.nl

Back to top Go down

Post by Citizen 13/4/2010, 08:08

Yeah I figured the account would be the biggest issue, the next free weekend is probably when the engineer update comes out (which is even more to get Razz)
Citizen
Citizen
Clan Member
Clan Member

Back to top Go down

Post by Eraserhead 13/4/2010, 08:30

Furgus wrote:We would have to turn rankings off. So it wouldn't effect it. But how about those who have already all the achievements. ????

You should go on the VIP server, rankings don't work there. The public server is not meant for these kind of projects anyway.
Eraserhead
Eraserhead
Senior Game Admin
Senior Game Admin

http://www.pulpfortress.com

Back to top Go down

Post by miht 13/4/2010, 16:18

ahh yeah. we should add a good achivemnet map on there. so when it does comeout we can do it.
miht
miht
Junior Game Admin
Junior Game Admin

Back to top Go down

Post by Lord Zurkov 13/4/2010, 16:46

This would be ridiculously easy if it was on a listen server and I could suggest command strings.
Lord Zurkov
Lord Zurkov
Clan Member
Clan Member

Back to top Go down

Post by vladmirbsl69 13/4/2010, 16:58

lol it would take forever to do the tartan spartan.
vladmirbsl69
vladmirbsl69

Back to top Go down

Post by Lord Zurkov 13/4/2010, 17:22

vladmirbsl69 wrote:lol it would take forever to do the tartan spartan.
I know a map that would make it very, very fast.
Lord Zurkov
Lord Zurkov
Clan Member
Clan Member

Back to top Go down

Post by Citizen 13/4/2010, 19:59

Well explain these magic servers you guys are talking about. It'd be really cool if we could pull this off with only official maps, and I saw this amazing penguin in the smilies and I had to post it. Pinguin
Citizen
Citizen
Clan Member
Clan Member

Back to top Go down

Post by Sponsored content

Sponsored content

Back to top Go down