Pulp Fortress forum archives
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Everyone died

4 posters

Go down

Everyone died Empty Everyone died

Post by Furgus 27/12/2009, 22:13

What's happening?!? No one has replied on the forums and the server is like always empty. What's happening? I'm like the odd ball.
Furgus
Furgus
Clan Member
Clan Member

Back to top Go down

Everyone died Empty Re: Everyone died

Post by Firestar 28/12/2009, 02:03

I feel it too, man! I've been checking back, but seeing as at least half of the 'las posts' were by me, I didn't post anything...

What's going on, guys?!
Firestar
Firestar

Back to top Go down

Post by Epps 28/12/2009, 06:27

In one word: Christmas.
People suddenly have time for their hobby's, visit family and friends and do things they usually can't do because of a lack of time. Not to mention all the games people got for Christmas that aren't TF2 Razz
In my case: my insomnia got worse so I need to recreate a biorythm which is very unstable at the moment. Sometimes I fall asleep 20:00*, sometimes I stay up till 03:00. In others words, I'm a mess -.-
Add that my list of days that I spend over at friends (most of my week) and that leaves me with a very limited time to play on pulp or to just browse the internet. Okay, I do browse the internet in the train but that's on my cell phone :p

Anyway, I have also noticed that there are hardly any events going on lately. I usualy join pulp when an event starts because that's when others join as well (no fun in playing on an empty server, even with drugs toggled on Razz ). Maybe that's the reason for the lack of people on the server.
Anyway, I added you guys to my friendslist, just talk to me to fill the server whenever you wanna play.

*times are in gmt+1
Epps
Epps
RINGO MOGIRE BEAM!
RINGO MOGIRE BEAM!

http://www.epps.nl

Back to top Go down

Post by Eraserhead 28/12/2009, 21:47

Yes i noticed it was quiet on the server too. I personally haven't made time for it since i felt obligated (yes pepper...) to spend the Christmas days with family, spending time behind the computer would not have been appreciated lol.

I do try to play every 3 days and in the weekends though. You guys can all help fill up the server!! Everyone who is a officer of the community can start an event. And officers can also invite people to the community! So please help fill up the server if you see it's empty. We have more then 300 members in the community so when you start an event a lot of people see this...

If you want to be an officer please let me or any of the other officers know.

To my experience you will have 10 people playing in no time. We really need to invite more frequent players to the community, i personally haven't done that in a while so i would appreciate your help guys.
Eraserhead
Eraserhead
Senior Game Admin
Senior Game Admin

http://www.pulpfortress.com

Back to top Go down

Post by Epps 29/12/2009, 10:07

What? It's normal to spend your Christmas with family and friends, even for a youngster like me (did I ever mentioned I feel old?). Of course it would be a lot better to spend it with my girlfriend but since she doesn't excist, or more optimistic, hasn't meet me yet....
Well, you get the picture n.n

Dammit, I just fell on my wrist while hasting to get my phone (it was ringing). It hurts like hell -.-
Epps
Epps
RINGO MOGIRE BEAM!
RINGO MOGIRE BEAM!

http://www.epps.nl

Back to top Go down

Post by Sponsored content

Sponsored content

Back to top Go down

Permissions in this forum:
You cannot reply to topics in this forum