Pulp Fortress forum archives
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

ADAM may or may not be operating at full capacity until an undetermined time as established by....

2 posters

Go down

ADAM may or may not be operating at full capacity until an undetermined time as established by.... Empty ADAM may or may not be operating at full capacity until an undetermined time as established by....

Post by LOOK IT'S ADAM!!! 28/4/2010, 19:43

...but not limited to:
  • Schoolwork
  • Personal projects
  • Women
  • Acts of Zeus

Just a heads up, things are getting kind of crazy on my end. So, if I disappear for weeks at a time, don't think I left you all. That being said, there might be a chance that everything goes to plan and you won't notice any change.
LOOK IT'S ADAM!!!
LOOK IT'S ADAM!!!
Clan Member
Clan Member

Back to top Go down

ADAM may or may not be operating at full capacity until an undetermined time as established by.... Empty Re: ADAM may or may not be operating at full capacity until an undetermined time as established by....

Post by Havik 30/4/2010, 17:47

Well, if Zeus doesn't mess around and hog the shower before you, everything should go okay Razz Anyways, good luck Adam. Hope to see you on, and not busy Very Happy
Havik
Havik

http://www.sharpstyles.co.cc

Back to top Go down