Pulp Fortress forum archives
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Sir Cake's app

Go down

Sir Cake's app Empty Sir Cake's app

Post by Cake 6/5/2010, 09:44

This is an almost exact copy of my ESF app... ;

My best class is the scout... I can play with most of the other classes aswell. I'm also good at aiming, so I can play as a sniper and spy also. Regarding the other classes, I'd rather not play with them because I never played serious with em' and I don't really want to play serious with them. I can backup, although I have to practice with em' during pugs.
I'm not even a full member (yet) but Jonesie recommended me for the ESF and Eraserhead hinted that I should app. for the SF.

GMT +1 - Now, this might catastrophically fail, but I'll try anyway. The only problem I might have is that the times I can play varies on fridays (which usually is around 4pm) till about 8pm. Saturdays, I prefer not to play in the morning till 11 am and I'll play scrims at 7-8pm 'ish latest.

If you want to know more about me, check the introduction page and ask questions there rather than here, that thread is the place for questions :]
Thanks for at least reading my app and not ignoring me.
Cake
Cake
Clan Member
Clan Member

Back to top Go down

Permissions in this forum:
You cannot reply to topics in this forum