Pulp Fortress forum archives
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Guess who just ordered a headset...

4 posters

Go down

Guess who just ordered a headset... Empty Guess who just ordered a headset...

Post by Epps 6/5/2010, 22:07

Since Jonesie was nagging on how much my mic sucks which is the truth (voiceacting with my mic sucks), I decided to buy myself a decent mic. I ended with ordering the Creative Fatal1ty Pro, a gaming headset so pro that the I had to be replaced with a 1! Seriously, what were they thinking when they came up with that name?! 'Lets just put in a number like all the 1337 n00bz do so gamers will buy this instead of cheap mirophones'. Guess what Creative? YOU FAILED! Kids are still using their $5 wallmart mics which sound even worse than my build-in stereo microphone. Yeah, my mic is stereo, can you believe that?

Anyhow, it will most likely arrive this Saturday if I'm lucky so the odds are that you guys will actually be able to understand me for a change! Great considering how I will be in the pug next saturday as a medic, a class that relies on others to save his ass because that healing gun doesn't do any good on enemies. So erm yeah, just wanted to tell you guys and mostly brag about this. Another thing to brag about is that I am seriously considering buying the Black Nintendo Wii (softmodding, hurray!) but I will save that for later.

Erm... Taco's!

Edit: I just remembered that Fatal1ty is/was a pro gamer, now my joke about the name just sounds stupid xD
Edit 2: Shipment is delayed, will be next monday at the earliest, even my gift for mothers day is delayed and those are two differant compagnies -.-
Edit 3: Disregard that, I eat pussy

Last edited by Sgt Pepper on 7/5/2010, 11:01; edited 3 times in total
Epps
Epps
RINGO MOGIRE BEAM!
RINGO MOGIRE BEAM!

http://www.epps.nl

Back to top Go down

Guess who just ordered a headset... Empty Re: Guess who just ordered a headset...

Post by vladmirbsl69 6/5/2010, 22:08

HUUZZZAAAAHHHHHH cheers
vladmirbsl69
vladmirbsl69

Back to top Go down

Guess who just ordered a headset... Empty Re: Guess who just ordered a headset...

Post by ninji 6/5/2010, 22:50

Creative is a very good sound company.
ninji
ninji
Clan Member
Clan Member

http://www.tf2items.com/id/ijnin

Back to top Go down

Post by Epps 7/5/2010, 09:27

Yeah from what I've heard they really make decent gear, although I'm not really a sound whore. All I need is to have is a proper sound coming from my headphones (current ones are from Fender) without any fuzz or distortion when I play it loud. Then again, I mostly have my sound on my stereo which has an awesome quality even when played on full settings Razz

I am drifting off, dont mind me I'm just feeling sick again.
Epps
Epps
RINGO MOGIRE BEAM!
RINGO MOGIRE BEAM!

http://www.epps.nl

Back to top Go down

Post by Jonesie|UKCS| 7/5/2010, 12:11

You've finally listened to me! I have a creative headset.

Jonesie|UKCS|
I am banned, sad face! Unban me! I don't deserve it !
I am banned, sad face! Unban me! I don't deserve it !

Back to top Go down

Post by Sponsored content

Sponsored content

Back to top Go down

Permissions in this forum:
You cannot reply to topics in this forum