Pulp Fortress forum archives
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Important news: PULP is merging with cCc!

+11
Nicobbq
ninji
hyce777
Taboo
Nick
Young Greezy
Jonesie|UKCS|
UberLord
Epps
Furgus
Eraserhead
15 posters

Page 1 of 2 1, 2  Next

Go down

What will be a good time for you?

Important news: PULP is merging with cCc! I_vote_lcap44%Important news: PULP is merging with cCc! I_vote_rcap 44% 
[ 8 ]
Important news: PULP is merging with cCc! I_vote_lcap17%Important news: PULP is merging with cCc! I_vote_rcap 17% 
[ 3 ]
Important news: PULP is merging with cCc! I_vote_lcap39%Important news: PULP is merging with cCc! I_vote_rcap 39% 
[ 7 ]

Total Votes : 18

Important news: PULP is merging with cCc! Empty Important news: PULP is merging with cCc!

Post by Eraserhead 31/5/2010, 13:49

Over the past few days there have been talks about a merger with Pneu from cCc. You may have noticed that he and Siphex are already active in our forums. cCc is a small clan and currently do not have their own server. See their Community Page. Most of the members are from Sweden. Both Tidelag and Jonesie used to be in this clan. I have discussed this with the PULP admins before making a topic for everyone. cCc and PULP want to merge with each other because we think both clans are alike and could profit from the growth.

We have discussed the following:

We will set a date for a fun game where alltalk is on and everyone in PULP will get to meet the above mentioned cCc members. We will lock down the orange server for this during a few hours. We might do a map rotation. I think it's important to not make it a pulp vs cCc match but a mingled one. The puropose of this game is to get to know each other, after the game is done we will evaluate further in this thread. Keep in touch with our members since this is an admin forum. After we have evaluated we will say go or no go.

Pneu will be junior admin in PULP representing his fellow members and also granting him the respect since he is a clan leader.

Every cCc member will wear the PULP tag, they can keep cCc on, they can wear both.

Everyone that took part in the friendly game on orange will be accepted if we decide to continue the merger. If we don't then no one gets accepted unless they apply the normal way.

cCc members not present during the game will have to apply the normal way but will have a shortened trial period of 2 weeks.

Every cCc member has to write an introduction in the introductions forum before they can wear the tag.

I have tried to find a time which is convenient for both Americans and Europeans to do the event but this is hard. 6PM is quite late for Europe and maybe a bit too early for USA/Canada. Some of the admins said that friday was a good day but i have added two afternoon options as alternatives for if it turns out the majority of our clan cannot be there.

Here some short info about the 7 members of cCc:

• KarLaVagnEN
    Bio: Mature gamer. Sporadic activity. Contributes greatly to community when active.

Steam Profile

• Pneu (Me)
    Bio: Leader of cCc, together with Corrosive. Active in cCc's communitypage: Likes to post announcements and write stuff.
    Doesn't offend others. Also, I like to draw and map.

Steam Profile

• Siphex
    Bio: Siphex is a trustable and active member, therefor he's also officer in cCc. His influence the community writings is of such a extent that without him there would probably be no community activity at all.

Steam Profile

• Tony
    Bio: cCc's newest addition. Fun and mature gamer

Steam Profile

• Toxi-Breather
    Bio: Really nice dude with a humor similar to Jonesies. He's also quite active.

Steam Profile

• ZuckungsTyp
    Bio: Our German friend Zuckungs. He's a great member and really good at Tf2.

Steam Profile

Last edited by Eraserhead on 16/6/2010, 21:19; edited 3 times in total
Eraserhead
Eraserhead
Senior Game Admin
Senior Game Admin

http://www.pulpfortress.com

Back to top Go down

Important news: PULP is merging with cCc! Empty Re: Important news: PULP is merging with cCc!

Post by Furgus 31/5/2010, 14:10

Well this is a surprise. Well I won't be attending the game. Since I got a picnic but once I come right back. If you guys still there. I will join.
Furgus
Furgus
Clan Member
Clan Member

Back to top Go down

Important news: PULP is merging with cCc! Empty Re: Important news: PULP is merging with cCc!

Post by Epps 31/5/2010, 14:16

Both Saturday and Sunday are doable for me yet I voted saturday because I tend to do nothing on sunday Razz
Epps
Epps
RINGO MOGIRE BEAM!
RINGO MOGIRE BEAM!

http://www.epps.nl

Back to top Go down

Post by UberLord 31/5/2010, 14:26

Can I participate? Anyway, sounds interesting.
UberLord
UberLord

Back to top Go down

Post by Jonesie|UKCS| 31/5/2010, 14:32

Seems like me and cCc will be Re-united again!

Jonesie|UKCS|
I am banned, sad face! Unban me! I don't deserve it !

Back to top Go down

Post by Young Greezy 31/5/2010, 15:34

Friday is the only time I'm free, so it got my vote.
Young Greezy
Young Greezy
Scrim Team Captain
Scrim Team Captain

Back to top Go down

Post by Eraserhead 31/5/2010, 15:39

UberLord wrote:Can I participate? Anyway, sounds interesting.

Yes, unless all 24 slots are filled by pulp and cCc members.
Eraserhead
Eraserhead
Senior Game Admin
Senior Game Admin

Back to top Go down

Post by Nick 31/5/2010, 15:55

These guys are cool i will vouch for them, just message me when the metting is going down
Nick
Nick
Clan Recruiter
Clan Recruiter

Back to top Go down

Post by Taboo 31/5/2010, 16:13

Only Friday will work for me.

BTW, it's not just Americans, we have Canadians too! Razz
Taboo
Taboo
Acting Game Admin
Acting Game Admin

Back to top Go down

Post by hyce777 31/5/2010, 16:15

Technically Canadians are Americans.

I hate the stereotype that anyone from the USA is AMERICAN. Practically anyone from the western hemisphere is an American. Canadians, Mexicans, Brazilians... etc, all are AMERICANS.
hyce777
hyce777
Clan Member
Clan Member

Back to top Go down

Post by Eraserhead 31/5/2010, 16:36

Wow that means, i am American too! Oh wait, but i'm not from here. Damn! Oh well my forefathers founded New York and Brooklyn so i am related at least Smile

I edited my post Taboo, i keep forgetting that 1 third of the clan is Canadian, please forgive me!
Eraserhead
Eraserhead
Senior Game Admin
Senior Game Admin

Back to top Go down

Post by ninji 31/5/2010, 16:39

I'll see if I can make it :D
ninji
ninji
Clan Member
Clan Member

http://www.tf2items.com/id/ijnin

Back to top Go down

Post by Taboo 31/5/2010, 17:42

Eraserhead wrote:I edited my post Taboo, i keep forgetting that 1 third of the clan is Canadian, please forgive me!

Cheers mate! Very Happy Looks like it's either Friday or Sunday. Sunday is a maybe so heres to hoping it's on Friday! cheers
Taboo
Taboo
Acting Game Admin
Acting Game Admin

Back to top Go down

Post by Young Greezy 31/5/2010, 18:49

Yeah I definitely can't make it on a Sunday, final exams coming up next week Very Happy
Young Greezy
Young Greezy
Scrim Team Captain
Scrim Team Captain

Back to top Go down

Post by Nicobbq 31/5/2010, 18:56

Saturday or Sunday for me..I voted for saturday..but I can sunday too
Nicobbq
Nicobbq
Forum Admin
Forum Admin

Back to top Go down

Post by gibbo 31/5/2010, 18:59

friday or saturday for me,i can't do sunday
gibbo
gibbo
Acting Game Admin
Acting Game Admin

Back to top Go down

Post by Jonesie|UKCS| 1/6/2010, 02:03

Wont be able to do this. On friday, when it's 6PM EST, I'll be in bed. On the other two days, when its 2PM EST, I'll be doing things.

Edit: I can play with these guyes anytime, it doesn't really matter to me. I'll be playing with them when they join PULP.

Jonesie|UKCS|

Back to top Go down

Post by Eraserhead 1/6/2010, 07:38

I enabled vote cancelling so you can change your vote if you want to.

Seems like a lot of people can't play on sunday.
Eraserhead
Eraserhead
Senior Game Admin
Senior Game Admin

Back to top Go down

Post by Nicobbq 1/6/2010, 12:14

Eraser, I clicked on the little X because I thought that would cancel my vote but it closed the poll <.< How can we open it again

EDIT : Think I fixed it... let me know

Last edited by Nicobbq on 1/6/2010, 12:17; edited 1 time in total
Nicobbq
Nicobbq
Forum Admin
Forum Admin

Back to top Go down

Post by Furgus 1/6/2010, 12:15

Yeah I can only play Friday. And for some reason I can't vote again.
Furgus
Furgus
Clan Member
Clan Member

Back to top Go down

Post by Jonesie|UKCS| 1/6/2010, 12:21

Can you see something where it says; "Cancel Vote"?
If you can click that, then click another one of the options.

Jonesie|UKCS|

Back to top Go down

Post by Furgus 1/6/2010, 13:44

Oh thx. Well looks like Friday we will be playing.
Furgus
Furgus
Clan Member
Clan Member

Back to top Go down

Post by Taboo 1/6/2010, 15:40

Change your damn avatar.
Taboo
Taboo
Acting Game Admin
Acting Game Admin

Back to top Go down

Post by miht 1/6/2010, 15:56

LOL TABOO
miht
miht
Junior Game Admin
Junior Game Admin

Back to top Go down

Post by Jonesie|UKCS| 1/6/2010, 16:06

I only just noticed about their avatars!

Jonesie|UKCS|

Back to top Go down

Post by Sponsored content

Sponsored content

Back to top Go down

Page 1 of 2 1, 2  Next