Pulp Fortress forum archives
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

stamps, and how they bother me. (just a little)

5 posters

Go down

stamps, and how they bother me. (just a little) Empty stamps, and how they bother me. (just a little)

Post by LOOK IT'S ADAM!!! 7/6/2010, 19:18

something i've noticed about the stamps is they have no transparency. so, if you put a stamp on a shaded background, the border stands out. it's just a little pet peeve of mine. i remade them to include transparency so that they fit in no matter what background they're on.

Approved by admin stamps, and how they bother me. (just a little) 210
Approved by member stamps, and how they bother me. (just a little) 111
Approved stamps, and how they bother me. (just a little) 410
Hold it! stamps, and how they bother me. (just a little) 311

maybe? like i said, it's just a pet peeve of mine. don't bother if it would take too much effort.
LOOK IT'S ADAM!!!
LOOK IT'S ADAM!!!
Clan Member
Clan Member

Back to top Go down

stamps, and how they bother me. (just a little) Empty Re: stamps, and how they bother me. (just a little)

Post by Socrates187 7/6/2010, 20:09

stamps, and how they bother me. (just a little) MEMBAHH
i approve
Socrates187
Socrates187
Clan Member
Clan Member

Back to top Go down

stamps, and how they bother me. (just a little) Empty Re: stamps, and how they bother me. (just a little)

Post by ninji 7/6/2010, 20:23

stamps, and how they bother me. (just a little) Fbdnoz
ninji
ninji
Clan Member
Clan Member

http://www.tf2items.com/id/ijnin

Back to top Go down

Post by Furgus 7/6/2010, 21:25

Well Adam. When those stamps were suggested. I think we all agreed it would be temporary or in the near future we would be coming up with better ones. I guess we could like get some official pulp stamps. Instead of stamps from the internet. Maybe during the summer if anyone has time. They could screw around with Paint.net, Gimp or Photoshop. If no one does anything with the stamps. I'll work on them when I come back from vacation.(if needed). But if your pet peeve is really in desire for some better stamps. Create some OFFICIAL PULP STAMPS.

Spoiler:
Furgus
Furgus
Clan Member
Clan Member

Back to top Go down

Post by Epps 7/6/2010, 22:20

The reason why I didn't made the stamps transparent was because th eforum didn't had any support for it. They would make them all but ugly and filled with black.... Gonna look if they fixed it right now...

@Furgus, these stamps were custom made by me, not stolen from Google (except for the Pheonix Wright stuff).
Epps
Epps
RINGO MOGIRE BEAM!
RINGO MOGIRE BEAM!

http://www.epps.nl

Back to top Go down

Post by LOOK IT'S ADAM!!! 7/6/2010, 22:37

awesome, someone changed the stamp pictures. my eyes can rest easy once again. Smile
LOOK IT'S ADAM!!!
LOOK IT'S ADAM!!!
Clan Member
Clan Member

Back to top Go down

Post by Epps 8/6/2010, 07:27

Yeah I did although I messed up, instead of Objection I uploaded Hold it 😊
Epps
Epps
RINGO MOGIRE BEAM!
RINGO MOGIRE BEAM!

http://www.epps.nl

Back to top Go down

Post by Furgus 8/6/2010, 11:48

Oh I thought these stamps came from the Internet. Well good job on the stamps.
Furgus
Furgus
Clan Member
Clan Member

Back to top Go down

Post by Sponsored content

Sponsored content

Back to top Go down