Pulp Fortress forum archives
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Application: Dumbasscus [Status: Accepted]

+10
Young Greezy
vladmirbsl69
gibbo
Nicobbq
LieuTennet
Havik
Nick
Torchic
Jonesie|UKCS|
dumbasscus
14 posters

Page 1 of 2 1, 2  Next

Go down

Application: Dumbasscus [Status: Accepted] Empty Application: Dumbasscus [Status: Accepted]

Post by dumbasscus 25/6/2010, 18:57

I'm 18, even though it says I'm 17 on the forum (security reasons). I recently graduated high school, and now I'm attending a community college. I do a lot of reading, classical guitar, parkour, and I occasionaly dabble in capoeira from my friends who actually take classes. I've been playing TF2 from around....August of '09. I've been active on the server since November of last year. My rank is 67 (and climbing!). I like to play scout, spy, pyro, engy, stuff that doesn't take too much aiming skill. My kill/death ratio is just above the requirement: 8.2, and I guess I can make my aim with a mouse better if I keep playing. I can be a very sneaky spy and an annoying pyro. I am mature outside of TF2, but sometimes I revert to my 3 year old self when I play games. I've never played in any clan matches or scrims, but it sounds fun and I'm willing to try; this would be my first attempt at joining a clan ever cyclops .
dumbasscus
dumbasscus
Clan Member
Clan Member

Back to top Go down

Application: Dumbasscus [Status: Accepted] Empty Re: Application: Dumbasscus [Status: Accepted]

Post by Jonesie|UKCS| 25/6/2010, 18:59

Thank you for your application! You may put on the [PULP] tag now. Also, put on a forum avatar.

You may want to join this next friday;
http://forum.pulpfortress.com/upcoming-events-f20/european-scrim-force-exclusive-pug-1-t1072.htm#14083

Jonesie|UKCS|
I am banned, sad face! Unban me! I don't deserve it !

Back to top Go down

Application: Dumbasscus [Status: Accepted] Empty Re: Application: Dumbasscus [Status: Accepted]

Post by Torchic 25/6/2010, 19:05

I've played with this guy alot, no complaints at all.
Torchic
Torchic

Back to top Go down

Post by Nick 25/6/2010, 19:41

Torchic wrote:I've played with this guy alot, no complaints at all.
Nick
Nick
Clan Recruiter
Clan Recruiter

Back to top Go down

Post by Havik 25/6/2010, 20:13

Havik
Havik

http://www.sharpstyles.co.cc

Back to top Go down

Post by LieuTennet 25/6/2010, 20:20

LieuTennet
LieuTennet

Back to top Go down

Post by Nicobbq 25/6/2010, 21:13

COMBO BREAKER

Oh yea and :
Nicobbq
Nicobbq
Forum Admin
Forum Admin

Back to top Go down

Post by gibbo 25/6/2010, 21:44

gibbo
gibbo
Acting Game Admin
Acting Game Admin

Back to top Go down

Post by vladmirbsl69 25/6/2010, 22:11

dumbasscus wrote:I'm 18, even though it says I'm 17 on the forum (security reasons). I recently graduated high school, and now I'm attending a community college. I do a lot of reading, classical guitar, parkour, and I occasionaly dabble in capoeira from my friends who actually take classes. I've been playing TF2 from around....August of '09. I've been active on the server since November of last year. My rank is 67 (and climbing!). I like to play scout, spy, pyro, engy, stuff that doesn't take too much aiming skill. My kill/death ratio is just above the requirement: 8.2, and I guess I can make my aim with a mouse better if I keep playing. I can be a very sneaky spy and an annoying pyro. I am mature outside of TF2, but sometimes I revert to my 3 year old self when I play games. I've never played in any clan matches or scrims, but it sounds fun and I'm willing to try; this would be my first attempt at joining a clan ever cyclops .

1. c-c-c-c-Combo Breaker(again)
2. I do parkour to FTW!
vladmirbsl69
vladmirbsl69

Back to top Go down

Post by Young Greezy 25/6/2010, 22:43

Dumbasscus is a pretty cool guy, eh plays with us a lot with no complaints and doesn't afraid of anything
Young Greezy
Young Greezy
Scrim Team Captain
Scrim Team Captain

Back to top Go down

Post by Torchic 25/6/2010, 22:43

I should copyright everything I say now o.o
Torchic
Torchic

Back to top Go down

Post by vladmirbsl69 25/6/2010, 22:47

Dumbasscuss need a pink name now right?
vladmirbsl69
vladmirbsl69

Back to top Go down

Post by Jonesie|UKCS| 26/6/2010, 02:17

Off Topic: Vlad, this part of the forum is for MEMBERS and applicants, seeing as how your not a member anymore, and your not a applicant, I don't think you should reply on the "Become a Member" forum!

On-Topic: Yes, I've already added him into the applicants group but, it should automatically accept him but, for some reason, it just leave's him as pending.

Eraser, Jameless?

Jonesie|UKCS|

Back to top Go down

Post by Hoboapple 26/6/2010, 04:10

HOORAY DUMBASSCUS BYAH

Also, security reasons? O.o

EDIT: Crap, just read Jonesie's post. D:
Hoboapple
Hoboapple

Back to top Go down

Post by Nicobbq 26/6/2010, 09:52

Ok johnie. I approved dumbasscus in the applicants.
Nicobbq
Nicobbq
Forum Admin
Forum Admin

Back to top Go down

Post by Jonesie|UKCS| 26/6/2010, 10:04

Thanks, Nico Very Happy

Jonesie|UKCS|

Back to top Go down

Post by vladmirbsl69 26/6/2010, 11:51

off topic: Jonsie i cant vote but i would still like to talk him since i will probally play with him.

On Topic: I hope to see you in-game dumbasscuss.
vladmirbsl69
vladmirbsl69

Back to top Go down

Post by Young Greezy 26/6/2010, 12:19

Jonesie wrote:Off Topic: Vlad, this part of the forum is for MEMBERS and applicants, seeing as how your not a member anymore, and your not a applicant, I don't think you should reply on the "Become a Member" forum!

On-Topic: Yes, I've already added him into the applicants group but, it should automatically accept him but, for some reason, it just leave's him as pending.

Eraser, Jameless?

Jonesie, that was just flat out rude. We don't have any rules restricting people from posting in the become a member forum. Vlad has the freedom to post in any forum that is available to him, hence why he can see these forums. This is the way it will be. There is no reason to restrict him from posting here, that just seems elitist.
Young Greezy
Young Greezy
Scrim Team Captain
Scrim Team Captain

Back to top Go down

Post by dumbasscus 26/6/2010, 13:32

vladmirbsl69 wrote:
2. I do parkour to FTW!
Fellow traceur!
dumbasscus
dumbasscus
Clan Member
Clan Member

Back to top Go down

Post by vladmirbsl69 26/6/2010, 13:53

lol i know nice to finally meet another one
vladmirbsl69
vladmirbsl69

Back to top Go down

Post by Nicobbq 26/6/2010, 16:26

Young Greezy wrote:
Jonesie wrote:Off Topic: Vlad, this part of the forum is for MEMBERS and applicants, seeing as how your not a member anymore, and your not a applicant, I don't think you should reply on the "Become a Member" forum!

Eraser, Jameless?

Jonesie, that was just flat out rude. We don't have any rules restricting people from posting in the become a member forum. Vlad has the freedom to post in any forum that is available to him, hence why he can see these forums. This is the way it will be. There is no reason to restrict him from posting here, that just seems elitist.

100% Agree with Greezy. He has the right to post on this forum like everyone.
Nicobbq
Nicobbq
Forum Admin
Forum Admin

Back to top Go down

Post by Eraserhead 30/6/2010, 13:57

Welcome to the club Dumbasscus. What does this name mean?

Btw if you want to join clan matches you should first play some pugs. Start with the one jonesie invited you for.
Eraserhead
Eraserhead
Senior Game Admin
Senior Game Admin

http://www.pulpfortress.com

Back to top Go down

Post by dumbasscus 30/6/2010, 15:52

Well, back when GFW radio still existed, the members of the podcast crew had different gamertags like Doofaeus, Vomette, Obesia, Tremendo, etc. I chose to contribute to their list of stupid names. The name means what it spells like. And I guess I will be spectating the match this Friday, too slow on the draw.
dumbasscus
dumbasscus
Clan Member
Clan Member

Back to top Go down

Post by Eraserhead 30/6/2010, 16:04

You can join because a pickup game is meant as a training. It is meant so you learn how to play in a competitive formation. If you want to spectate you can download one of the thousands of demo's from CEVO or ESEA.
Eraserhead
Eraserhead
Senior Game Admin
Senior Game Admin

http://www.pulpfortress.com

Back to top Go down

Post by dumbasscus 30/6/2010, 22:39

OK I'll give it a try.
dumbasscus
dumbasscus
Clan Member
Clan Member

Back to top Go down

Post by Sponsored content

Sponsored content

Back to top Go down

Page 1 of 2 1, 2  Next