Pulp Fortress forum archives
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Application : Cake [Status : Accepted]

+8
gibbo
Nicobbq
hyce777
Young Greezy
Eraserhead
Furgus
Jonesie|UKCS|
Cake
12 posters

Page 1 of 2 1, 2  Next

Go down

Application : Cake [Status : Accepted] Empty Application : Cake [Status : Accepted]

Post by Cake 2/5/2010, 09:28

Hey guys, I think some of you have seen me in your server already and I'd like to join your clan...
I'll make this thing like a survey since I'm bad at presenting and introducting myself to other people Razz

Age? : I'm 15 years old.
Which country/region are you from? : I live in the Netherlands, although I have a Turkish background.
Experience level? : I don't know how to express how experienced I am, I leave the judging to others.
How long have you been playing tf2? : I (my brother) bought TF2 2,5 years ago, and I've been playing quite a lot. My steam account shows that I haven't played much TF2 but I think it's because I resetted my TF2 stats once.
What are your favorite classes? : I like to play with the scout, spychecker, sniper and the spy.
Other clans ? : I haven't been in other TF2 clans yet. I have been in CS:S clans before, doing matches and competitions.
Your Additions to PULP? : I'll be a well-behaved boy :]
Are you in for pugs and scrims? : Yeah you bet I am. Beside the fact I don't know what the hell pugs and scrims are angel

Lastly, Jonesie recommended me ( thanks Jonesie Very Happy )
Cake
Cake
Clan Member
Clan Member

Back to top Go down

Application : Cake [Status : Accepted] Empty Re: Application : Cake [Status : Accepted]

Post by Jonesie|UKCS| 2/5/2010, 09:40

Well, I'm glad I could give you the oppertunity to join PULP. We shall start voting for you a month from now. Our final vote will be on the 5th of June or maybe the 10th of June (thats just two months away from my birthday)! I think we may make a exception for you but, thats up to Eraser.

If you could put [PULP] infront of your name, and put yourself a forum avatar, that'd be great. I shall now add you to the applicants group. Alos, play on our server regularly and you will get known more, also, if you are going away for a couple of days, please report to the forum and say where you are going, so we know that you wont be online.

Happy hunting! Cool

Jonesie|UKCS|
I am banned, sad face! Unban me! I don't deserve it !

Back to top Go down

Application : Cake [Status : Accepted] Empty Re: Application : Cake [Status : Accepted]

Post by Furgus 2/5/2010, 17:13

So if Cake gets in the clan. He should probably be in the scrim team. With his skillz. And skillz with a z. S's are for sucky people.
Furgus
Furgus
Clan Member
Clan Member

Back to top Go down

Post by Jonesie|UKCS| 3/5/2010, 04:56

Furgus, which one?
There be two of dem?!

Jonesie|UKCS|

Back to top Go down

Post by Cake 3/5/2010, 08:58

Prego Furgus. As for les imposteurs, le vraiment Cake will stand out bien sur!
Cake
Cake
Clan Member
Clan Member

Back to top Go down

Post by Eraserhead 3/5/2010, 09:23

He je komt uit Nederland, lache weer zo'n kaaskop er bij.

Welcome cake!

PS: Stop headshotting me with the ambassador Razz
Eraserhead
Eraserhead
Senior Game Admin
Senior Game Admin

http://www.pulpfortress.com

Back to top Go down

Post by Jonesie|UKCS| 3/5/2010, 09:46

He has a awesome KD, and he has a awesome rank for a person whose only played for like a week. His rank is 140. Only one point away from 139. The 139 is MaxPower! Do you think we could make an exception for him, Eraser?

Jonesie|UKCS|

Back to top Go down

Post by Eraserhead 3/5/2010, 10:19

yes
Eraserhead
Eraserhead
Senior Game Admin
Senior Game Admin

Back to top Go down

Post by Furgus 3/5/2010, 15:34

Qual lingua e esa?
Furgus
Furgus
Clan Member
Clan Member

Back to top Go down

Post by Cake 4/5/2010, 07:48

C'est kaputt Francais, pero yo hablo Español tambien Wink
Oh, and can some other Scrimteam members approve or at least check my ESF application other than Jonesie (who suggested I should applicate).
Cake
Cake
Clan Member
Clan Member

Back to top Go down

Post by Furgus 4/5/2010, 15:34

lol eu nao estour a falar espanol mas sim portugues.
Furgus
Furgus
Clan Member
Clan Member

Back to top Go down

Post by Cake 4/5/2010, 17:48

Err, riiiight.... I'm not that far yet Razz
Anyway furgus, we should stop being offtopic and talk more about my application rather than other (pointless) stuffs silent
Cake
Cake
Clan Member
Clan Member

Back to top Go down

Post by Eraserhead 4/5/2010, 21:34

So Cake, keep an eye out for the planned events forum under the scrim section. It would be great if you could join us in one of the pugs and of course future scrims. Apart from european scrimteam i think you could be in the USA scrimteam too only if you can play then depends more on the time zone difference.
Eraserhead
Eraserhead
Senior Game Admin
Senior Game Admin

Back to top Go down

Post by Cake 5/5/2010, 05:05

Wow, the USA scrimteam too? Am I that good?? I haven't even played a pug yet and you're suggesting that I COULD join the SF too? Surprised
Cake
Cake
Clan Member
Clan Member

Back to top Go down

Post by Eraserhead 5/5/2010, 09:10

All in good time my friend... Smile

Just saying that being in one of the teams mostly depends on your ping and timezone.
Eraserhead
Eraserhead
Senior Game Admin
Senior Game Admin

Back to top Go down

Post by Eraserhead 5/5/2010, 09:53

Btw i strongly advise that you start using a microphone if you want to play competitive.
Eraserhead
Eraserhead
Senior Game Admin
Senior Game Admin

Back to top Go down

Post by Cake 5/5/2010, 10:12

I already do, but the problem is that my PC is in the living room and whenever someone's home, the tele is on. I've got a headset but the mic has been doing weird since I got it (1 or 2 months). So I'm using my webcam's mic and that mic receives all the sound around me, so it gets annoying for the others while playing.

I'm trying to fix the headset's mic, atm it doesn't receive much sound unless I nearly stick the mic in my mouth. Suspect
Cake
Cake
Clan Member
Clan Member

Back to top Go down

Post by Eraserhead 5/5/2010, 12:21

Did you try mic boost?
Eraserhead
Eraserhead
Senior Game Admin
Senior Game Admin

Back to top Go down

Post by Cake 5/5/2010, 15:48

Mic boost in which sense? Use a special program or what? I've tried everything on the configscreen. I'm trying it again atm.
Cake
Cake
Clan Member
Clan Member

Back to top Go down

Post by Eraserhead 5/5/2010, 19:41

I did hear some sound coming from your mic today but sounded like background noise from the livingroom? I mean most sound cards have a mic boost option if you go to the mixer panel in windows and select advanced under the microphone channel. TF2 also has a micboost checkbox, i don't know if it does the same as the windows boost...
Eraserhead
Eraserhead
Senior Game Admin
Senior Game Admin

Back to top Go down

Post by Furgus 5/5/2010, 20:18

How do you get to the tf2 mic boost? Because I got a problem with my mic. And I could probably fix it with a micboost.
Furgus
Furgus
Clan Member
Clan Member

Back to top Go down

Post by Furgus 5/5/2010, 20:18

OH crap off topic!!!

Cake see you ingame.
Furgus
Furgus
Clan Member
Clan Member

Back to top Go down

Post by Cake 6/5/2010, 03:47

okay okay just talk about my application, as this thread is supposed to be, from now on? Maybe Eraserhead and me can discuss this on the steamchat.
Cake
Cake
Clan Member
Clan Member

Back to top Go down

Post by Jonesie|UKCS| 15/5/2010, 04:43

The next time I see you, Cake, I need to speak to you about the recruiting job!

Jonesie|UKCS|

Back to top Go down

Post by Cake 17/5/2010, 11:22

Well, I'm here for now. You can contact me anytime from the time this post was posted till 8pm (GMT +1) if it's urgent, I'll be here.
Cake
Cake
Clan Member
Clan Member

Back to top Go down

Post by Sponsored content

Sponsored content

Back to top Go down

Page 1 of 2 1, 2  Next