Pulp Fortress forum archives
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Application : Grunge Lobster [Status: Denied]

+4
miht
Google
Lord Zurkov
Grunge Lobster
8 posters

Go down

Application : Grunge Lobster [Status: Denied] Empty Application : Grunge Lobster [Status: Denied]

Post by Grunge Lobster 24/7/2010, 16:54

I'm Grunge Lobster on steam and I'm fairly new to the community (and by fairly new I mean I've played about an hour on the orange server) Miht recommended that I apply. I don't really have any passions besides gaming and of course music (which is everybody's passion) though when I was younger I really enjoyed photography. My favorite kind of music is probably be Alternative Funk Metal followed closely by Folk (good folk artists there are a ton of bad ones) but am not limited to listening to anything.

I've been playing TF2 off and on for a while now but haven't been playing much until recently, I started playing TF2 after CSS was ruined by the update, and had been playing that 7-8 years on and off (mostly on).

My favorite classes to be are Spy, Heavy, Scout and I guess Soldier however I do often play the medic when there isn't one and I feel one is needed.

I've never been in any clans.

Oh, almost forgot, I am 16 years old

and this I actually did forget, I'm from Alberta, Canada
Grunge Lobster
Grunge Lobster

Back to top Go down

Application : Grunge Lobster [Status: Denied] Empty Re: Application : Grunge Lobster [Status: Denied]

Post by Lord Zurkov 24/7/2010, 17:49

[off_topic]
Grunge Lobster wrote:[...] after CSS was ruined by the update, and had been playing that 7-8 years on and off (mostly on). [...]
Was CS:S really ruined by that update? I haven't played CS:S in ages (mostly because I've gotten too used to spychecking), but people keep saying that.
The CS:S update looked pretty innocent to me...
[/off_topic]
Lord Zurkov
Lord Zurkov
Clan Member
Clan Member

Back to top Go down

Application : Grunge Lobster [Status: Denied] Empty Re: Application : Grunge Lobster [Status: Denied]

Post by Google 24/7/2010, 17:59

Welcome Grunge Lobster! I've seen you around on the server like once lol. Please add an avatar and start participating on the forum so we get to know you.

You can add [PULP] to your name[if you haven't done so already].
Google
Google
Clan Member
Clan Member

Back to top Go down

Post by Grunge Lobster 24/7/2010, 18:07

Yeah I'll do that after I'm finished posting this. The CS:S update really did ruin it, aside from looking less aesthetically pleasing (being that they changed how the menu's look) which isn't that big of a deal, but they took away the ability to have 100 tic servers, making the game always laggy, they also added the TF2 freeze frame after dying, which is pointless on that game
Grunge Lobster
Grunge Lobster

Back to top Go down

Post by miht 24/7/2010, 18:19

lol yeah . Can;t surf or scoutknifes eitheri i raged hard.
miht
miht
Junior Game Admin
Junior Game Admin

Back to top Go down

Post by Grunge Lobster 24/7/2010, 18:22

Oh yeah, I completely forgot about that, the bottom line was it ruined a lot of stuff and had nothing to contribute
Grunge Lobster
Grunge Lobster

Back to top Go down

Post by Google 24/7/2010, 18:26

Grunge Lobster wrote:they also added the TF2 freeze frame after dying, which is pointless on that game
They wanted to revive CSS so they try to make it into a successful game like one of their own, TF2.

Also why the fck did they take out 100tic.
Google
Google
Clan Member
Clan Member

Back to top Go down

Post by Grunge Lobster 24/7/2010, 18:30

No idea, I think I heard recently that it's kind of back but it's very complicated to get or something like that.

I realize what they were trying to do, but most people who continued to play CS:S were old fans and even small changes to something they have loved for years (No matter how good, even though they aren't) usually make them like it less, it's a nostalgia thing I guess.
Grunge Lobster
Grunge Lobster

Back to top Go down

Post by Young Greezy 24/7/2010, 18:34

Nice, another one to add to our Canadian forces!

I'm from toronto, miht lives like 10 minutes from me but IDK him IRL (I wouldn't want to either, he's a douche.) jks

So thats me, taboo, miht, tendo, you, havik. Anybody else?
Young Greezy
Young Greezy
Scrim Team Captain
Scrim Team Captain

Back to top Go down

Post by Grunge Lobster 24/7/2010, 18:39

I've been to Toronto, nice place but too large for my tastes.

Strange enough the best thing about Toronto that I can remember is that it's airport has damn good rice krispy squares.
Grunge Lobster
Grunge Lobster

Back to top Go down

Post by Google 24/7/2010, 20:10

Canadians are n00bz.
Google
Google
Clan Member
Clan Member

Back to top Go down

Post by LieuTennet 24/7/2010, 21:57

I live like 4 hours from greezy though i'm in Michigan
LieuTennet
LieuTennet

Back to top Go down

Post by miht 25/7/2010, 21:44

wut do u guys think of him
miht
miht
Junior Game Admin
Junior Game Admin

Back to top Go down

Post by Google 25/7/2010, 22:22

I wanna eat him.
Google
Google
Clan Member
Clan Member

Back to top Go down

Post by Eraserhead 26/7/2010, 15:41

Welcome lobster! I will give you a nice boiling bath one of these days.
Eraserhead
Eraserhead
Senior Game Admin
Senior Game Admin

http://www.pulpfortress.com

Back to top Go down

Post by Grunge Lobster 27/7/2010, 05:13

I hope it isn't the "I want to crack you in half" kind of eat.

and that sounds alright, but I much prefer showers.
Grunge Lobster
Grunge Lobster

Back to top Go down

Post by Google 2/8/2010, 17:25

Just a warning! You must be active on the forum by posting on other topics to be part of the clan.
Google
Google
Clan Member
Clan Member

Back to top Go down

Post by Grunge Lobster 2/8/2010, 20:14

I heard the same from Miht
Grunge Lobster
Grunge Lobster

Back to top Go down

Post by Nick 29/8/2010, 10:26

Hasn't Been on steam in 4 days, hasn't been on our server in about 2-3 weeks, has failed to reach the 150 rank. I'm closing this app, maybe Grunge can apply at a latter time but as of now no one has voted or seen him lately
Nick
Nick
Clan Recruiter
Clan Recruiter

Back to top Go down

Post by Sponsored content

Sponsored content

Back to top Go down