Pulp Fortress forum archives
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Application : Gizmo [Status: Denied]

+7
Alex
Jonesie|UKCS|
Epps
Nicobbq
Furgus
1TheGizmo
Eraserhead
11 posters

Go down

Application : Gizmo [Status: Denied] Empty Application : Gizmo [Status: Denied]

Post by Gizmo 7/6/2010, 22:48

Hey guys .. For those Who don't know me im Gizmo. Im from Denmark and 17 years old Smile .. i spend as much time as i can on Video Games. And have been a member of Pulp Before. But I had to Take a little break from the game .. and the little breake became a Huge break on allmoste a year :/ .. So.. Now i am back .. And Ready to pown with you guys again ..

Tho Alot of things have Changed got a Job . girlfriend . And Will soon get my own place to live and stuff Smile .. But anywho Really good to see you all again and hope you don't trash me Smile ..

Kind Regards Gizmo cheers

Gizmo

Back to top Go down

Application : Gizmo [Status: Denied] Empty Re: Application : Gizmo [Status: Denied]

Post by Eraserhead 8/6/2010, 07:19

Hey Giz, please make a regular forum account. You made this topic as a guest now. Also make sure to use an avatar. Good to see you again mate!

A real PULP veteran!
Eraserhead
Eraserhead
Senior Game Admin
Senior Game Admin

http://www.pulpfortress.com

Back to top Go down

Application : Gizmo [Status: Denied] Empty Re: Application : Gizmo [Status: Denied]

Post by 1TheGizmo 8/6/2010, 11:20

Pretty sure i did that now Smile.
1TheGizmo
1TheGizmo

Back to top Go down

Post by Eraserhead 8/6/2010, 11:31

Yup, don't forget your avatar. Start reading some topics and get involved!

Jonesie, will you add him to the applicants group?
Eraserhead
Eraserhead
Senior Game Admin
Senior Game Admin

Back to top Go down

Post by Furgus 8/6/2010, 12:04

Well hey gizmo. Saw you yesterday on the server. Lol you were in a one man team. When voting starts you got my vote. See you around.
Furgus
Furgus
Clan Member
Clan Member

Back to top Go down

Post by Nicobbq 8/6/2010, 12:18

I loved seeing you rage @ snipers last night lol !!
Nicobbq
Nicobbq
Forum Admin
Forum Admin

Back to top Go down

Post by Epps 8/6/2010, 12:34

Ow you mean when we had 3 snipers on each team purely because to mess with eachother Razz Good thing the people on the server didn't mind, that si if I have to believe the vote I started.
Epps
Epps
RINGO MOGIRE BEAM!
RINGO MOGIRE BEAM!

http://www.epps.nl

Back to top Go down

Post by Jonesie|UKCS| 8/6/2010, 12:47

Good to see you, Gizmo! I'll now add him to the applicants group!

Jonesie|UKCS|
I am banned, sad face! Unban me! I don't deserve it !

Back to top Go down

Post by Nicobbq 8/6/2010, 12:55

Hahaha and my vote

"How many snipers should we allow per team"

"6"

"3"
Nicobbq
Nicobbq
Forum Admin
Forum Admin

Back to top Go down

Post by Eraserhead 8/6/2010, 15:43

lol
Eraserhead
Eraserhead
Senior Game Admin
Senior Game Admin

Back to top Go down

Post by Alex 8/6/2010, 16:08

Nicobbq wrote:Hahaha and my vote

"How many snipers should we allow per team"

"6"

"3"

I like how 6 won
Alex
Alex
Clan Member
Clan Member

Back to top Go down

Post by Young Greezy 8/6/2010, 16:09

I can't say I didn't add to that sniper count... but yes fun times.
Young Greezy
Young Greezy
Scrim Team Captain
Scrim Team Captain

Back to top Go down

Post by 1TheGizmo 8/6/2010, 18:03

Hehe.. Well Spend like 20 mins trying to change my avatar but did't get any where.. could anyone tell me how to Change it ? Very Happy Thanks

Kind Regards gizmo
1TheGizmo
1TheGizmo

Back to top Go down

Post by Havik 8/6/2010, 19:10

Gizmo!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!! You are an awesome player Very Happy welcome to the forums!
Havik
Havik

http://www.sharpstyles.co.cc

Back to top Go down

Post by Nicobbq 8/6/2010, 19:26

1TheGizmo wrote:Hehe.. Well Spend like 20 mins trying to change my avatar but did't get any where.. could anyone tell me how to Change it ? Very Happy Thanks

Kind Regards gizmo

Just click here and see the magic!

http://forum.pulpfortress.com/profile.forum?mode=editprofile&page_profil=avatars
Nicobbq
Nicobbq
Forum Admin
Forum Admin

Back to top Go down

Post by Furgus 8/6/2010, 19:32

Where is says Home, Website, Calender... go to Profile. Click profile. Then where it says Information, Preferences, Signature... go to avatar and click it. Then you could either upload an image saved on your computer. Or you can go to any website. Right click on the pic you like( usually the image has to be 150x200 pixels). Then click copy image location.

***If you don't have that command you could just right click image. Go to properties and copy and paste the URL form there. ***

Then just paste the url that you copied into the "Upload an Avatar from an URL :" box. And then the hardest part of all. Click save. That should do it.
Furgus
Furgus
Clan Member
Clan Member

Back to top Go down

Post by Furgus 8/6/2010, 19:33

Nicobbq wrote:
1TheGizmo wrote:Hehe.. Well Spend like 20 mins trying to change my avatar but did't get any where.. could anyone tell me how to Change it ? Very Happy Thanks

Kind Regards gizmo

Just click here and see the magic!

http://forum.pulpfortress.com/profile.forum?mode=editprofile&page_profil=avatars

Oh crap you beat me to it. But yeah don't use my avatar. plzzz
Furgus
Furgus
Clan Member
Clan Member

Back to top Go down

Post by Google 8/6/2010, 20:01

Let's all use Furgus' avatar!

--
Gizmo wrote:
Tho Alot of things have Changed got a Job . girlfriend . And Will soon get my own place to live and stuff Smile .. But anywho Really good to see you all again and hope you don't trash me Smile ..
You are going to voted as the main donator Twisted Evil
Google
Google
Clan Member
Clan Member

Back to top Go down

Post by Eraserhead 8/6/2010, 20:33

Actually Gizmo just donated $15! Thanks mate!
Eraserhead
Eraserhead
Senior Game Admin
Senior Game Admin

Back to top Go down

Post by 1TheGizmo 9/6/2010, 20:09

Don't worry about it Smile
1TheGizmo
1TheGizmo

Back to top Go down

Post by 1TheGizmo 12/6/2010, 23:45

Hey guys ive been Thinking alot Since you Turned down my best friend.. And i want to be in a clan where my friends also can. Im So sorry . i wont delete my Account on the forums or anything and will still Donate and stuff.. But i just don't feel the love in PULP anymore if you can't Have your close friends in it anymore .. And i really Enjoy playing with the most of you guys .Nicobbq.Jonesie.Ereaserhead.CAKE!<3.Dark Soul<3.Vitalxcore. That is just a few of them. I am Really Sorry for this and i hope you guys wont hate me for doing this .. But my dad have allways told me to Stick up for what i beleive in.
And im Probably Anyways to Immature to be a member. Since i tendt to Yell alot when i get owned . or get killed unfairly.. But that is just the way i am.
And I don't really care if you guys don't care that i leave .. aslong as i know that i do .I know im not really leaving since im not a real member yet . but still had a really good time.

FAREWELL PULP

Kind Regards Gizmo
1TheGizmo
1TheGizmo

Back to top Go down

Post by Jonesie|UKCS| 13/6/2010, 04:17

I had fun playing with you, Gizmo. Your a very cool guy and good team player.

Good luck with your future endeavours! Sad

Jonesie|UKCS|

Back to top Go down

Post by Nick 13/6/2010, 08:50

Sad
Nick
Nick
Clan Recruiter
Clan Recruiter

Back to top Go down

Post by Nicobbq 13/6/2010, 10:25

*died a little bit inside*
Nicobbq
Nicobbq
Forum Admin
Forum Admin

Back to top Go down

Post by Eraserhead 13/6/2010, 12:25

Wow that's a speedy decision i must say, why don't you and Xory just take some time. As said before he can still join if he meets specific requirements we are discussing right now.

Nothing will stop you both from playing on the servers and being active in the forums. It's just a formal step.
Eraserhead
Eraserhead
Senior Game Admin
Senior Game Admin

Back to top Go down

Post by Sponsored content

Sponsored content

Back to top Go down