Pulp Fortress forum archives
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

How do I reset/get admin password when I have zero admin access in Vista?

+3
jameless
Furgus
wtfisaboolet1234
7 posters

Go down

How do I reset/get admin password when I have zero admin access in Vista? Empty How do I reset/get admin password when I have zero admin access in Vista?

Post by wtfisaboolet1234 9/8/2010, 19:49

this has been bugging me for a while. I have zero admin access, do NOT want to reinstall Windows, and need the admin account to download some stuff.

so yeah anyone know? been googling and researching for a long time and no luck so far.
wtfisaboolet1234
wtfisaboolet1234

Back to top Go down

How do I reset/get admin password when I have zero admin access in Vista? Empty Re: How do I reset/get admin password when I have zero admin access in Vista?

Post by Furgus 9/8/2010, 20:17

Here try this.... http://www.howtogeek.com/howto/windows-vista/enable-the-hidden-administrator-account-on-windows-vista/. It worked for me on my HP computer. Then I just copied everything from my old account to my new one. Hope it helps.
Furgus
Furgus
Clan Member
Clan Member

Back to top Go down

How do I reset/get admin password when I have zero admin access in Vista? Empty Re: How do I reset/get admin password when I have zero admin access in Vista?

Post by wtfisaboolet1234 9/8/2010, 22:40

Furgus wrote:Here try this.... http://www.howtogeek.com/howto/windows-vista/enable-the-hidden-administrator-account-on-windows-vista/. It worked for me on my HP computer. Then I just copied everything from my old account to my new one. Hope it helps.

tried that too. doesnt work. you need admin to open the command window to enable the hidden admin account lol
wtfisaboolet1234
wtfisaboolet1234

Back to top Go down

Post by jameless 9/8/2010, 22:54

This is for your own computer that you own. I've done this quite a few times for clients and it works great.
jameless
jameless
Senior Game Admin
Senior Game Admin

Back to top Go down

Post by wtfisaboolet1234 9/8/2010, 23:42

jameless wrote:This is for your own computer that you own. I've done this quite a few times for clients and it works great.

too many steps. rather use some other cracker. unless you can suggests something simpler and easier
wtfisaboolet1234
wtfisaboolet1234

Back to top Go down

Post by Epps 9/8/2010, 23:57

wtfisaboolet1234 wrote:
Furgus wrote:Here try this.... http://www.howtogeek.com/howto/windows-vista/enable-the-hidden-administrator-account-on-windows-vista/. It worked for me on my HP computer. Then I just copied everything from my old account to my new one. Hope it helps.

tried that too. doesnt work. you need admin to open the command window to enable the hidden admin account lol
Try again because as long as you run cdm as admin you are allowed to whatever you want.

wtfisaboolet1234 wrote:
jameless wrote:This is for your own computer that you own. I've done this quite a few times for clients and it works great.

too many steps. rather use some other cracker. unless you can suggests something simpler and easier
Perfect solution but not doing it because it is too long... right...

Final solution; instal win7
Epps
Epps
RINGO MOGIRE BEAM!
RINGO MOGIRE BEAM!

http://www.epps.nl

Back to top Go down

Post by Lord Zurkov 10/8/2010, 01:26

Reinstall Windows, but don't format it first. This way, it shoves all your shit into a little folder on your main drive (pro'ly C:\).
Lord Zurkov
Lord Zurkov
Clan Member
Clan Member

Back to top Go down

Post by jameless 10/8/2010, 06:44

It seems like too many steps. But once you burn that cd it will take less than 5 minutes to complete. Not to mention the instructions tell you exactly what to type and everything. It will enable the default administrator and allow you to give it a blank password.
jameless
jameless
Senior Game Admin
Senior Game Admin

Back to top Go down

Post by Nicobbq 10/8/2010, 07:49

Bullet is lazy
Nicobbq
Nicobbq
Forum Admin
Forum Admin

Back to top Go down

Post by wtfisaboolet1234 10/8/2010, 11:22

jameless wrote:It seems like too many steps. But once you burn that cd it will take less than 5 minutes to complete. Not to mention the instructions tell you exactly what to type and everything. It will enable the default administrator and allow you to give it a blank password.

I know my computer is fancy and can burn cds... but idk how to

And peper I tried "run as admin" and it still doesnt grant me permission to input that command in the command window.
wtfisaboolet1234
wtfisaboolet1234

Back to top Go down

Post by Afro 10/8/2010, 13:32

Buy azn person
Afro
Afro

Back to top Go down

Post by Epps 10/8/2010, 21:32

wtfisaboolet1234 wrote:I know my computer is fancy and can burn cds... but idk how to
Not sure if trolling...

Open explorer, drag files into dvd burner drive, press burn.

Also if it's an ISO, get PowerISO. Also comes with virtual drives so you dont even have to burn most of the times (like with games).
Epps
Epps
RINGO MOGIRE BEAM!
RINGO MOGIRE BEAM!

http://www.epps.nl

Back to top Go down

Post by wtfisaboolet1234 10/8/2010, 22:43

Sgt Pepper wrote:
wtfisaboolet1234 wrote:I know my computer is fancy and can burn cds... but idk how to
Not sure if trolling...

Open explorer, drag files into dvd burner drive, press burn.

Also if it's an ISO, get PowerISO. Also comes with virtual drives so you dont even have to burn most of the times (like with games).

how do i do iso files? and idk not really up to cracking admin, dont need it that much anymore lol
wtfisaboolet1234
wtfisaboolet1234

Back to top Go down

Post by jameless 10/8/2010, 22:46

jameless
jameless
Senior Game Admin
Senior Game Admin

Back to top Go down

Post by Sponsored content

Sponsored content

Back to top Go down