Pulp Fortress forum archives
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

If you were to move to another country forever which would it be

+19
vladmirbsl69
miht
The Mad Hatter
Havik
777~
gibbo
Eraserhead
Lord Zurkov
Siphex
FUBAR
LOOK IT'S ADAM!!!
Hoboapple
ninji
LieuTennet
Young Greezy
hyce777
Epps
Furgus
Nick
23 posters

Page 1 of 2 1, 2  Next

Go down

If you were to move to another country forever which would it be Empty If you were to move to another country forever which would it be

Post by Nick 9/9/2010, 21:34

A very tough choice because there are many good countries out there, I narrowed my list down to Great Britain and Canada, just because i don't want to learn another language Smile
Nick
Nick
Clan Recruiter
Clan Recruiter

Back to top Go down

If you were to move to another country forever which would it be Empty Re: If you were to move to another country forever which would it be

Post by Furgus 9/9/2010, 21:42

Portugal. My home country. If you were to move to another country forever which would it be Portugal
Furgus
Furgus
Clan Member
Clan Member

Back to top Go down

If you were to move to another country forever which would it be Empty Re: If you were to move to another country forever which would it be

Post by Epps 9/9/2010, 21:53

Not that I have any plans on leaving the Netherlands anytime soon but if I had to I would say either Ireland, England or the English speaking part of Canada.

Now that we have answered that here's another one for you; which three countries would you NEVER want to move to? Mine are the US, anywhere in the Middle East and Russia.
Epps
Epps
RINGO MOGIRE BEAM!
RINGO MOGIRE BEAM!

http://www.epps.nl

Back to top Go down

Post by Furgus 9/9/2010, 21:55

Three counrties that i would like the least are:

China
Japan
Russia
Furgus
Furgus
Clan Member
Clan Member

Back to top Go down

Post by Nick 9/9/2010, 22:00

Epps wrote:Not that I have any plans on leaving the Netherlands anytime soon but if I had to I would say either Ireland, England or the English speaking part of Canada.

Now that we have answered that here's another one for you; which three countries would you NEVER want to move to? Mine are the US, anywhere in the Middle East and Russia.

The U.S isn't as bad as people go on about, but I wouldn't consider it the BEST place to live
Nick
Nick
Clan Recruiter
Clan Recruiter

Back to top Go down

Post by hyce777 9/9/2010, 22:01

I like the US. Good place. If I had to move, I suppose Britianworldland, or Canada.
hyce777
hyce777
Clan Member
Clan Member

Back to top Go down

Post by Young Greezy 9/9/2010, 22:21

"The English speaking part of Canada"

Lolol that's all of canada basically.

Notice how nico is in the middle of frenchland and he still speaks english fluently.
Young Greezy
Young Greezy
Scrim Team Captain
Scrim Team Captain

Back to top Go down

Post by LieuTennet 9/9/2010, 22:25

S Korea
LieuTennet
LieuTennet

Back to top Go down

Post by Young Greezy 9/9/2010, 22:37

LieuTennet wrote:S Korea

Lol no you don't want to
Young Greezy
Young Greezy
Scrim Team Captain
Scrim Team Captain

Back to top Go down

Post by LieuTennet 9/9/2010, 22:39

Thats N Korea you don't want to... L2geography
LieuTennet
LieuTennet

Back to top Go down

Post by Nick 9/9/2010, 22:39

Starcraft fag

Starcraft is religion in S. Korea
Nick
Nick
Clan Recruiter
Clan Recruiter

Back to top Go down

Post by LieuTennet 9/9/2010, 22:42

Nick wrote:

Starcraft fag

Starcraft is religion in S. Korea
Lol someone caught on. I want to chill with TLO and tasteless so
LieuTennet
LieuTennet

Back to top Go down

Post by ninji 9/9/2010, 23:00

I'd be in America's hat
ninji
ninji
Clan Member
Clan Member

http://www.tf2items.com/id/ijnin

Back to top Go down

Post by Young Greezy 9/9/2010, 23:00

Fail tennet, my bro lived in S.Korea for a year. Trust me, you don't want to
Young Greezy
Young Greezy
Scrim Team Captain
Scrim Team Captain

Back to top Go down

Post by Hoboapple 9/9/2010, 23:20

australia
norway
france
sweden
Hoboapple
Hoboapple

Back to top Go down

Post by LOOK IT'S ADAM!!! 10/9/2010, 00:15

probably one of the northwestern europen countries, if only to get away from the religious crazies.
LOOK IT'S ADAM!!!
LOOK IT'S ADAM!!!
Clan Member
Clan Member

Back to top Go down

Post by FUBAR 10/9/2010, 04:16

Germany
Italy
Belgium
France
FUBAR
FUBAR
Senior Game Admin
Senior Game Admin

http://www.pulpfortress.com/

Back to top Go down

Post by Siphex 10/9/2010, 06:14

United Kingdom, America or possibly Russia (Would have had relatives there if it hadn't been for WWII.)
Siphex
Siphex
Forum Admin
Forum Admin

Back to top Go down

Post by Lord Zurkov 10/9/2010, 11:43

Japan's internet is both the fastest and the cheapest in the world. Just sayin'.
Lord Zurkov
Lord Zurkov
Clan Member
Clan Member

Back to top Go down

Post by Eraserhead 10/9/2010, 13:47

Been there, done that!

I moved to this country 5 years ago. I must say it's improved my insights into life's obstacles and people in general. It also made me aware how we take everyday civilized stuff for granted. Seeing people live in poverty gives you a wake up call. Also gave me a lot of insight into my own culture.

I never dreamed of coming to this country though, it was an opportunity and i took it. I would like to live in New Zealand sometime. Seems like a beautiful country.
Eraserhead
Eraserhead
Senior Game Admin
Senior Game Admin

http://www.pulpfortress.com

Back to top Go down

Post by LieuTennet 10/9/2010, 13:54

There are hobbit in New Zealand
LieuTennet
LieuTennet

Back to top Go down

Post by gibbo 10/9/2010, 15:55

wow i never knew Britain was such a desirable place to live Very Happy.if i had to choose somewhere else it would be USA or Australia
gibbo
gibbo
Acting Game Admin
Acting Game Admin

Back to top Go down

Post by Young Greezy 10/9/2010, 16:03

Oh I never made a list.

Hm...

Britain, Switzerland, Sweeden, New Zealand, Italy.

America is bankrupt, and too much shit can kill you in Australia.
Young Greezy
Young Greezy
Scrim Team Captain
Scrim Team Captain

Back to top Go down

Post by gibbo 10/9/2010, 16:19

Young Greezy wrote:Oh I never made a list.

Hm...

Britain, Switzerland, Sweeden, New Zealand, Italy.

America is bankrupt, and too much shit can kill you in Australia.

Britain is bankrupt to
gibbo
gibbo
Acting Game Admin
Acting Game Admin

Back to top Go down

Post by 777~ 10/9/2010, 16:30

Spain Smile
777~
777~

Back to top Go down

Post by Sponsored content

Sponsored content

Back to top Go down

Page 1 of 2 1, 2  Next

Permissions in this forum:
You cannot reply to topics in this forum