Pulp Fortress forum archives
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

If you were to move to another country forever which would it be

+19
vladmirbsl69
miht
The Mad Hatter
Havik
777~
gibbo
Eraserhead
Lord Zurkov
Siphex
FUBAR
LOOK IT'S ADAM!!!
Hoboapple
ninji
LieuTennet
Young Greezy
hyce777
Epps
Furgus
Nick
23 posters

Page 2 of 2 Previous  1, 2

Go down

If you were to move to another country forever which would it be - Page 2 Empty Re: If you were to move to another country forever which would it be

Post by Nick 10/9/2010, 16:30

Add Australia to the list for me
Nick
Nick
Clan Recruiter
Clan Recruiter

Back to top Go down

If you were to move to another country forever which would it be - Page 2 Empty Re: If you were to move to another country forever which would it be

Post by Young Greezy 10/9/2010, 16:54

Okay take britain off, make it spain or something.
Young Greezy
Young Greezy
Scrim Team Captain
Scrim Team Captain

Back to top Go down

Post by FUBAR 10/9/2010, 17:00

Young Greezy wrote:Okay take britain off, make it spain or something.

spain is even more bankrupt than the UK, it's 1 of the poorest countries in Europe
FUBAR
FUBAR
Senior Game Admin
Senior Game Admin

http://www.pulpfortress.com/

Back to top Go down

Post by Young Greezy 10/9/2010, 17:13

...Okay replace spain with finland
Young Greezy
Young Greezy
Scrim Team Captain
Scrim Team Captain

Back to top Go down

Post by Epps 10/9/2010, 17:20

Young Greezy wrote:...Okay replace spain with finland
Finland is way to cold and inhabited by crazy metal bands. Also; long nights, short days.
Just come to the Netherlands; we all know how to speak English with a funny accent, legal softdrugs, decent beer, free money for everyone and as long as you stay away from the southern and northern parts everyone will like you Very Happy
Epps
Epps
RINGO MOGIRE BEAM!
RINGO MOGIRE BEAM!

http://www.epps.nl

Back to top Go down

Post by FUBAR 10/9/2010, 17:24

hmmm Finland , those 8 month long winters makes you depressed or a alcoholic , or both
FUBAR
FUBAR
Senior Game Admin
Senior Game Admin

http://www.pulpfortress.com/

Back to top Go down

Post by Havik 10/9/2010, 17:26

Scotland
Ireland
Havik
Havik

http://www.sharpstyles.co.cc

Back to top Go down

Post by The Mad Hatter 10/9/2010, 18:58

I've been to a lot of countries, and there's always something seriously wrong with the place or the people as a whole. I'd choose to stay in the US, but on the west coast.
The Mad Hatter
The Mad Hatter
Attention whore
Attention whore

Back to top Go down

Post by Young Greezy 10/9/2010, 19:19

FUBAR wrote:hmmm Finland , those 8 month long winters makes you depressed or a alcoholic , or both

I'm canadian, winter is something you just get used to. Live by the ocean and you're okay, it's mostly moderate weather.
Young Greezy
Young Greezy
Scrim Team Captain
Scrim Team Captain

Back to top Go down

Post by Eraserhead 10/9/2010, 20:26

I used to have a Finnish girlfriend for a while, i went there for a week. Love the people there but the climate sucks. But they do have a nice tradition of sauna's and beer drinking tho Smile

Like Epps said, check out the Netherlands. Partytime.
Eraserhead
Eraserhead
Senior Game Admin
Senior Game Admin

http://www.pulpfortress.com

Back to top Go down

Post by Epps 10/9/2010, 20:44

Eraserhead wrote:I used to have a Finnish girlfriend for a while, i went there for a week. Love the people there but the climate sucks. But they do have a nice tradition of sauna's and beer drinking tho Smile

Like Epps said, check out the Netherlands. Partytime.
The Netherlands!
The Netherlands!
Party time!
Excellent!
(sang to the Wayne's World theme)
Epps
Epps
RINGO MOGIRE BEAM!
RINGO MOGIRE BEAM!

Back to top Go down

Post by miht 10/9/2010, 21:16

i would move to s korea, then move to japan then to new york so i can see rusty.
miht
miht
Junior Game Admin
Junior Game Admin

Back to top Go down

Post by Young Greezy 10/9/2010, 22:23

I figured out where I really want to go

Nicobbq's house so me and bullet and nico can have super party time
Young Greezy
Young Greezy
Scrim Team Captain
Scrim Team Captain

Back to top Go down

Post by The Mad Hatter 11/9/2010, 09:15

Young Greezy wrote:I figured out where I really want to go

Nicobbq's house so me and bullet and nico can have super party time

If you were to move to another country forever which would it be - Page 2 Face_m10
The Mad Hatter
The Mad Hatter
Attention whore
Attention whore

Back to top Go down

Post by vladmirbsl69 11/9/2010, 11:13

id either move to france of netherlands.
(and no not cause peppers there because i went on a trip there like 4 years ago and i liked it.

i would not want to go to russia, siberia, or anywhere in the middle east.
vladmirbsl69
vladmirbsl69

Back to top Go down

Post by jameless 11/9/2010, 12:05

)
jameless
jameless
Senior Game Admin
Senior Game Admin

Back to top Go down

Post by Hoboapple 11/9/2010, 15:34

jamelol
Hoboapple
Hoboapple

Back to top Go down

Post by Taco_Human 11/9/2010, 20:38

Amsterdam. Dear God please let it happen one day.
Taco_Human
Taco_Human

Back to top Go down

Post by RustyPan 11/9/2010, 20:53

miht wrote:i would move to s korea, then move to japan then to new york so i can see rusty.
i agree with s korea, i mean its not just starcraft, but i am not a fan of the states at all. also s korean girls > usa girls by a lot. and miht idk if i wud ever trust u with the info of where i live Smile
RustyPan
RustyPan
Clan Member
Clan Member

Back to top Go down

Post by Epps 11/9/2010, 21:19

Taco_Human wrote:Amsterdam. Dear God please let it happen one day.
The day you arrive in Amsterdam I am taking you out for some party hard with some of my friends Wink
Epps
Epps
RINGO MOGIRE BEAM!
RINGO MOGIRE BEAM!

Back to top Go down

Post by LieuTennet 11/9/2010, 22:40

RustyPan wrote:
miht wrote:i would move to s korea, then move to japan then to new york so i can see rusty.
i agree with s korea, i mean its not just starcraft, but i am not a fan of the states at all. also s korean girls > usa girls by a lot. and miht idk if i wud ever trust u with the info of where i live Smile
We could be roomates! =P Then i can emp the crap out of you irl
LieuTennet
LieuTennet

Back to top Go down

Post by Taco_Human 12/9/2010, 12:25

Epps wrote:
The day you arrive in Amsterdam I am taking you out for some party hard with some of my friends Wink
I plan on visiting next summer with a friend or two, but knowing my friends the plans might not ever happen. I really wanna make it work though.
Taco_Human
Taco_Human

Back to top Go down

Post by Epps 12/9/2010, 14:24

Taco_Human wrote:
Epps wrote:
I plan on visiting next summer with a friend or two, but knowing my friends the plans might not ever happen. I really wanna make it work though.
Well if it does happen just let me know, I was born and raised in Amsterdam you know Razz
Epps
Epps
RINGO MOGIRE BEAM!
RINGO MOGIRE BEAM!

Back to top Go down

Post by wtfisaboolet1234 13/9/2010, 12:00

Nick wrote:A very tough choice because there are many good countries out there, I narrowed my list down to Great Britain and Canada, just because i don't want to learn another language Smile

japan, so i can not be a お宅 since i'll be with weaboos everywhere
wtfisaboolet1234
wtfisaboolet1234

Back to top Go down

Post by Sponsored content

Sponsored content

Back to top Go down

Page 2 of 2 Previous  1, 2

Permissions in this forum:
You cannot reply to topics in this forum