Pulp Fortress forum archives
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

application for Sooseden (microsoft sam)

5 posters

Go down

application for Sooseden (microsoft sam) Empty application for Sooseden (microsoft sam)

Post by Guest 17/1/2010, 12:06

Hello, I recently joined the steam group, and was recommended by Dark Soul to join the clan! I spend a lot of my free time playing TF2, usually an hour a day (sometimes more) and I'm also thinking about going into competitve/scrim play. I've had TF2 for a few months, and understand how all of the classes work. My favorite classes are medic and engineer, although I'd like to learn how to play scout. I've never really been in a clan before, so I'm looking forward to Pulp being my first. I think I would make a great addition to the clan as a friendly (yet competitive) player. Hope to see you guys soon!

Back to top Go down

application for Sooseden (microsoft sam) Empty Re: application for Sooseden (microsoft sam)

Post by Furgus 17/1/2010, 16:39

application for Sooseden (microsoft sam) 848569

You need two member votes.
Furgus
Furgus
Clan Member
Clan Member

Back to top Go down

application for Sooseden (microsoft sam) Empty Re: application for Sooseden (microsoft sam)

Post by Epps 17/1/2010, 17:58

Not sure what to vote (although it doesnlt matter since you've allready got 2 admin votes). I see you a lot, but you tend to nag about the smallest things. Like today, about us not meleeing you while we never agreed to melee in the first place...
Epps
Epps
RINGO MOGIRE BEAM!
RINGO MOGIRE BEAM!

http://www.epps.nl

Back to top Go down

Post by Tendo 17/1/2010, 18:19

Yes, you do tend to complain a lot. Its not only about the kills, but i have heard you blame your team, and indirectly, me. I would say work on that before i approve you. You are young, but it doesnt mean you should bring your fustration onto the public's level. Calling Reg's hackers and whining over deaths is not a good way to make an impression.

I dont think, in a scrim (for example), we would want excuses.
Tendo
Tendo
Clan Member
Clan Member

Back to top Go down

Post by FUBAR 17/1/2010, 19:57

i'm holding my vote until a later date
FUBAR
FUBAR
Senior Game Admin
Senior Game Admin

http://www.pulpfortress.com/

Back to top Go down

Post by Guest 17/1/2010, 22:09

I'm withdrawing my application, I don't want to join anymore.

Back to top Go down

Post by Nicobbq 17/1/2010, 22:24

This topic is locked.
Nicobbq
Nicobbq
Forum Admin
Forum Admin

Back to top Go down

Post by Sponsored content

Sponsored content

Back to top Go down