Pulp Fortress forum archives
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Recruting season.

5 posters

Go down

Recruting season. Empty Recruting season.

Post by Furgus 19/1/2010, 21:53

Well I was thinking we like have a recruiting season. Where the people applying for pulp could join pulp during a month. Then when that month is over we stay like two weeks without recruting anyone. Because there are a lot of members in PULP now and there are a few I want to know better {That I only saw once or twice in the server} before we get new members and start knowing them a little better. This is just a thought. Maybe half of a month of brake. then we start the recruiting again. Take this into consideration

Dark Soul ---Out
Furgus
Furgus
Clan Member
Clan Member

Back to top Go down

Recruting season. Empty Re: Recruting season.

Post by Firestar 19/1/2010, 22:00

I like that idea a lot!
Approved by admin
Firestar
Firestar

Back to top Go down

Post by Nicobbq 19/1/2010, 22:01

That 3 members recruiting thingy makes us recruit anyone because we don't want to lose our admin status. This should be taken into consideration too
Nicobbq
Nicobbq
Forum Admin
Forum Admin

Back to top Go down

Post by miht 19/1/2010, 22:25

agreed.
miht
miht
Junior Game Admin
Junior Game Admin

Back to top Go down

Post by Furgus 19/1/2010, 22:40

nicobbq wrote:That 3 members recruiting thingy makes us recruit anyone because we don't want to lose our admin status. This should be taken into consideration too

Well that's what I was talking about. Maybe we could get a brake and get to know the members a little better.
Furgus
Furgus
Clan Member
Clan Member

Back to top Go down

Post by Nicobbq 19/1/2010, 22:45

Dark Soul wrote:
nicobbq wrote:That 3 members recruiting thingy makes us recruit anyone because we don't want to lose our admin status. This should be taken into consideration too

Well that's what I was talking about. Maybe we could get a brake and get to know the members a little better.

Konata approves!
Nicobbq
Nicobbq
Forum Admin
Forum Admin

Back to top Go down

Post by Eraserhead 20/1/2010, 13:16

1.I expect all junior admins to recruit serious people and not anyone
2.Our approval process (4 votes system) automatically takes care of players we have doubts about (like with Microsoft Sam/Soosden)

Dark Soul wrote: This is just a thought. Maybe half of a month of brake. then we start the recruiting again. Take this into consideration

I think it's a good idea. We also would have to remove the ingame advertisement for a while. But i suggest we take this break in February, right now we still have more admins then members and i think some new admins still need to bring in some members. By the way i like some of the new members and i think the recruiting assignment worked very well.
Eraserhead
Eraserhead
Senior Game Admin
Senior Game Admin

http://www.pulpfortress.com

Back to top Go down

Post by Sponsored content

Sponsored content

Back to top Go down