Pulp Fortress forum archives
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

What's this? A new challenger approaches?

+10
Epps
Firestar
Eraserhead
DrManette
jameless
Alex
Cedric
Young Greezy
Nicobbq
Biggsly
14 posters

Page 1 of 2 1, 2  Next

Go down

What's this? A new challenger approaches? Empty What's this? A new challenger approaches?

Post by Biggsly 1/2/2010, 22:34

What's up guys? It's me, your lovable pal Biggsly.

Pulp is my life. Plain n' simple. Every time I hop on the ole TF2 machine, Pulp Fortress is the first server I hit up. The people are lively and awesome, the game play is entertaining and intense. What more could I ask for? Nothing. That's what.

So let me ask you now, Pulp, may I become a member of this distinguished group? A new in face in the crowd. A new personality at the council. Let it be known that my loyalties are strong. I am ready to dedicate them to Pulp, if Pulp accepts me.

I eagerly await a response.
-Biggsly
Biggsly
Biggsly
Clan Member
Clan Member

Back to top Go down

What's this? A new challenger approaches? Empty Re: What's this? A new challenger approaches?

Post by Nicobbq 1/2/2010, 22:36

Hey what's up Bigg!!

Played with you yesterday and today and never had trouble with you!

You get my vote!

Approved by admin
Nicobbq
Nicobbq
Forum Admin
Forum Admin

Back to top Go down

What's this? A new challenger approaches? Empty Re: What's this? A new challenger approaches?

Post by Young Greezy 1/2/2010, 23:07

I was wondering when you would apply. I've been seeing you around for a while now.

Approved by member

You'll get in no problem, don't worry
Young Greezy
Young Greezy
Scrim Team Captain
Scrim Team Captain

Back to top Go down

Post by Cedric 2/2/2010, 00:54

LOL, I love this guy.. he's got an awesome personality! My vote is ----> Approved by member
Cedric
Cedric
Clan Member
Clan Member

Back to top Go down

Post by Alex 2/2/2010, 00:55

Even though you have 2 member votes, I like playing with you.
Approved by member
Alex
Alex
Clan Member
Clan Member

Back to top Go down

Post by jameless 2/2/2010, 00:57

I had fun playing with you today.

Approved by admin
jameless
jameless
Senior Game Admin
Senior Game Admin

Back to top Go down

Post by Cedric 2/2/2010, 01:01

Looks like you are in! demoman
Cedric
Cedric
Clan Member
Clan Member

Back to top Go down

Post by DrManette 2/2/2010, 02:20

Had fun playin with you dude! Congrats.
DrManette
DrManette

http://www.biofoxgames.com

Back to top Go down

Post by Eraserhead 2/2/2010, 07:55

Hi Biggsly,

I had fun with you too. Only i have to say there were some quarrels with Firestar but i'm sure that won't happen again Smile . We also have made a new rule that says a member can put his tag on no sooner then a week after the application so everyone can get to know you. I will add this to the sticky.

Seems like you have enough votes already so put on the [PULP] tag and from next week on you can change it to {PULP} unless there are problems but i don't expect that to happen.

PS: Nice avatar What a Face
Eraserhead
Eraserhead
Senior Game Admin
Senior Game Admin

http://www.pulpfortress.com

Back to top Go down

Post by Biggsly 2/2/2010, 16:40

Yeah, I'm not quite sure what the problem was with firestarter. He says that he's hated me since I started playing but I hardly know him. I don't plan on causing trouble and I hope that he feels the same way. Kicking my friend and threatening to ban me for no apparent reason was not cool (you were there, I'm sure you know). Anyway, I'm glad to have been accepted. Good to finally be a member of my most played server.
Biggsly
Biggsly
Clan Member
Clan Member

Back to top Go down

Post by Firestar 2/2/2010, 17:51

Biggsly wrote:Yeah, I'm not quite sure what the problem was with firestarter. He says that he's hated me since I started playing but I hardly know him. I don't plan on causing trouble and I hope that he feels the same way. Kicking my friend and threatening to ban me for no apparent reason was not cool (you were there, I'm sure you know). Anyway, I'm glad to have been accepted. Good to finally be a member of my most played server.

1. It's Firestar. Jesus Christ, it's not that hard to read.
2. There were plenty of reasons. Reason 1: Impalsy was making noise over my mic whenever I tried to talk. I couldn't say anything, and you kept telling me my mic was screwed up. I asked if you wanted me to fix it, you said yes, so I kicked Impalsy. After that you pretty much tried your best to piss me off. I'm strongly opposed to you joining this clan, and Impalsy too, because this and an earlier time when you kept telling me to shut the f*** up don't make very good impressions, and that's all I've seen of you.
Firestar
Firestar

Back to top Go down

Post by DrManette 2/2/2010, 17:58

Really, I didn't notice any of that? I dunno, they seem cool but I'm not a member...
DrManette
DrManette

Back to top Go down

Post by Firestar 2/2/2010, 18:01

DrManette wrote:Really, I didn't notice any of that? I dunno, they seem cool but I'm not a member...

Well, yeah, they generally don't do anything to anyone other than me, and not when Eraserhead's around.
Firestar
Firestar

Back to top Go down

Post by Nicobbq 2/2/2010, 18:28

I don't wanna sound like a jerk (when it type this, it's never good)
but...

From my impression, I had never had trouble with you nor impalsi so it was probably a misunderstanding.

I think you two gentlemen can move on !
Nicobbq
Nicobbq
Forum Admin
Forum Admin

Back to top Go down

Post by Epps 2/2/2010, 19:22

You don't have to be friends, you can just be professional with each other. Also, I was there when the whole talking over Firestar's mic thing happened, not really a nice thing to do. After Impalsy got kicked you were acting like dicks. Then again, I would give you a change. Just don't screw it up.
Epps
Epps
RINGO MOGIRE BEAM!
RINGO MOGIRE BEAM!

http://www.epps.nl

Back to top Go down

Post by Impalsi 2/2/2010, 19:51

Firestar wrote:

Hi Firestar. In light of that quote, I'd like to point your attention to this one:

Firestar wrote:2. There were plenty of reasons. Reason 1: Impalsy was making noise over my mic whenever I tried to talk.

If you expect other people to get your name right, you may consider returning the favor.

In reference to the drama to which you are going on about, I only feel that I was unfairly kicked. Other than that, I'd prefer to stay out of it and let you guys sort it all out.

Hope we can move on.
Impalsi
Impalsi
Junior Game Admin
Junior Game Admin

Back to top Go down

Post by Firestar 2/2/2010, 19:59

Impalsi wrote:
Firestar wrote:

Hi Firestar. In light of that quote, I'd like to point your attention to this one:

Firestar wrote:2. There were plenty of reasons. Reason 1: Impalsy was making noise over my mic whenever I tried to talk.

If you expect other people to get your name right, you may consider returning the favor.

In reference to the drama to which you are going on about, I only feel that I was unfairly kicked. Other than that, I'd prefer to stay out of it and let you guys sort it all out.

Hope we can move on.

Haha, sorry, but a Y doesn't really completely change what something means, in this case.

And how were you unfairly kicked? 1. Admin disrespect 2. Several warnings. 3. You continued.

Now I'm sure I have a few more problems with biggsly than with you, but you really started the second incident.
Firestar
Firestar

Back to top Go down

Post by Nicobbq 2/2/2010, 20:12

I don't wanna be a jerk again (overusing it?)

But no one is going to be a winner. It's not because you say: He started it, no I didn't balbalblablal. Who cares.
It's a GAME. Now enjoy it and stop raging.

Impalsi said he wants to move on and stop it.
Same for Biggsly.

Why don't you do the same, why do you need to pour gaz on the flames?

Now please, for the love of Sandvich, get over it and act civilised.
Thanks

EDIT: By the way, this goes for everyone, not just for firestar, because it seems misleading to some people.

Last edited by Nicobbq on 2/2/2010, 20:34; edited 1 time in total
Nicobbq
Nicobbq
Forum Admin
Forum Admin

Back to top Go down

Post by jameless 2/2/2010, 20:15

Not sure if you guys are going to get anywhere going back and forth so here's a simple solution. Let's try to forget about the incident and in the future perhaps we can all act mature about the situation and just enjoy the game. If you feel that the other person may give you grief simply record a demo when you play with them and post it in the Flame Thrower thread.

http://tf2wiki.net/wiki/Help:Recording_demos

Please discontinue the banter back and forth and move on with enjoying the game.

cheers
jameless
jameless
Senior Game Admin
Senior Game Admin

Back to top Go down

Post by Eraserhead 2/2/2010, 21:40

Firestar was really not amused about Impalsi and Biggsly, i wasn't paying attention. Sometimes i'm so concentrated on the game that i'm not listening what people are saying (they say women are better at multitasking lol). Maybe it's also because English is not my primary language i don't know....

Anyway i did not hear what Biggsly and Impalsi did to piss off Firestar while i was there but as you can read Pepper can confirm it. Please don't respond to this Firestar, lets not make an unnecessary long topic out of this. Also Biggsly and Impalsi please don't respond to this any further.

I just expect from you three to respect each other, don't piss eachother off and act professionally.

Just like Pepper said you don't have to be the biggest friends in the world, you can't like everyone in the clan. As long as we don't quibble like girls and just be sportsmen.

Now back on topic - Biggsly's application - : Approved by admin
Eraserhead
Eraserhead
Senior Game Admin
Senior Game Admin

Back to top Go down

Post by Eraserhead 3/2/2010, 19:24

Didn't you have a rank of 3000+ yesterday evening? I don't understand you now have rank of 262 so there must have happened something really shocking in the ranking calculation.

http://pulpfortress.clanservers.com/tf2stats/id/STEAM_0:1:29913863

A word of friendly advise Biggsly, you have way to many deaths. Try to make at least 1 kill on each death. I had the same problem the first time i played TF2 and on an Orange server. It took me ages to get a normal KD ratio.

Read some of the tactics topics. As a scout run back to base if you are almost dead. Run back for a medic and don't perform kamikaze actions.
Eraserhead
Eraserhead
Senior Game Admin
Senior Game Admin

Back to top Go down

Post by DrManette 3/2/2010, 20:50

Seems to me both score and KD ratio is involved in your rank, am I way off on assuming this?
DrManette
DrManette

Back to top Go down

Post by Biggsly 3/2/2010, 21:05

Pulp was the first server I ever played on and it took me awhile to get a hang of the game. To be honest, I didn't even realize that I was being ranked. I have, however, gotten considerably better in the past few days. I expect to be in the top 100s sometime soon.

@Eraserhead: I have adopted the one kill strategy and it worked wonders. Last night I was going about 5 or 6 kills for each death with Demoman and Scout.
Biggsly
Biggsly
Clan Member
Clan Member

Back to top Go down

Post by hyce777 8/2/2010, 00:34

I approve of Biggsly. Played with him in the PUG, he's good.
hyce777
hyce777
Clan Member
Clan Member

Back to top Go down

Post by Eraserhead 8/2/2010, 11:20

Approved by admin Building a sentry
Eraserhead
Eraserhead
Senior Game Admin
Senior Game Admin

Back to top Go down

Post by Sponsored content

Sponsored content

Back to top Go down

Page 1 of 2 1, 2  Next