Pulp Fortress forum archives
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

What's this? A new challenger approaches?

+10
Epps
Firestar
Eraserhead
DrManette
jameless
Alex
Cedric
Young Greezy
Nicobbq
Biggsly
14 posters

Page 2 of 2 Previous  1, 2

Go down

What's this? A new challenger approaches? - Page 2 Empty Re: What's this? A new challenger approaches?

Post by Jonesie|UKCS| 8/2/2010, 13:19

I just got to say that, Firestar you're a admin and you're supposed and meant to, set a example! Not retaliate in any way you want to. It happened on the server agaes ago. What ever was said and done, just forget about it, OR, can't you guys just talk it out in Steam Chat, like mature people? I mean, JEEZ DUDES! Approved by admin

Jonesie|UKCS|
I am banned, sad face! Unban me! I don't deserve it !
I am banned, sad face! Unban me! I don't deserve it !

Back to top Go down

What's this? A new challenger approaches? - Page 2 Empty Re: What's this? A new challenger approaches?

Post by Lord Zurkov 8/2/2010, 13:34

I didn't know I was being ranked either until Panda asked me my rank. :3

Wait-a-minute... Biggsly, how long have you been playing TF2?

Last edited by Lord Zurkov on 8/2/2010, 13:36; edited 1 time in total
Lord Zurkov
Lord Zurkov
Clan Member
Clan Member

Back to top Go down

Post by Firestar 8/2/2010, 13:35

Cpt.Jonesie wrote:I just got to say that, Firestar you're a admin and you're supposed and meant to, set a example! Not retaliate in any way you want to. It happened on the server agaes ago. What ever was said and done, just forget about it, OR, can't you guys just talk it out in Steam Chat, like mature people? I mean, JEEZ DUDES! Approved by admin

Well you just brought it up. Thanks, Jonesie. It was all fine and dandy till you showed up and brought that elephant right back into the room. Nice job!
Firestar
Firestar

Back to top Go down

Post by Nicobbq 8/2/2010, 14:20

kthxbai
Nicobbq
Nicobbq
Forum Admin
Forum Admin

Back to top Go down

Post by Eraserhead 8/2/2010, 16:37

DrManette wrote:Seems to me both score and KD ratio is involved in your rank, am I way off on assuming this?

Only score matters i think. A good KD ratio contributes of course.
Eraserhead
Eraserhead
Senior Game Admin
Senior Game Admin

http://www.pulpfortress.com

Back to top Go down

Post by Sponsored content

Sponsored content

Back to top Go down

Page 2 of 2 Previous  1, 2