Pulp Fortress forum archives
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

What's with the clan [Vlade]

+5
Lord Zurkov
miht
Eraserhead
Taboo
Panda
9 posters

Go down

What's with the clan [Vlade] Empty What's with the clan [Vlade]

Post by Panda 9/3/2010, 20:55

I have problems with this. The fact that we are letting people in so easily I know that this topic has come up before and I agree to the age limit. This new member come in and starts talking in his mic and is asked During a Pug to stop talking or move his mic away from his face. It takes a few times of asking for him to finally remove the mic from down his throat pretty much. Even with it far from his face it feels like he is yelling into the mic like someone is murdering the kid. Another thing that sent me off with this new member is that he left during a pug to go to the normal map. He also tried to have dual go with him to the normal pulp server with that on note that is my problem with this. I know some other people agree with me with this crap. We need stricter rules for members to get in.

On a side note
The pugs I think it is mandatory to register to get in a pug now due to the fact that in the pugs I have been/organized people continued to leave for no reason. We need it that the person who joins the pug will actually be there. I'm sick of having to have OUR members spec because of people not showing up or something. If you can not show up please try to inform a member or at least post it on the forum.
Panda
Panda

Back to top Go down

What's with the clan [Vlade] Empty Re: What's with the clan [Vlade]

Post by Taboo 9/3/2010, 21:29

Tryouts in a 1v1 fashion. Applicants should only be accepted if they are mature and score a decent amount of kills on an admin. We admins shall flush away the noobs. Suspect
Taboo
Taboo
Acting Game Admin
Acting Game Admin

Back to top Go down

Post by Eraserhead 9/3/2010, 22:27

Thanks panda i will get back on this very soon. Everyone has had plenty to say about it so i think i know what needs to be done. Vladimir if you are reading this pleas don't use the mic again and don't give your friends the password to the vip server. Also next time just register at the forum like panda said.
Eraserhead
Eraserhead
Senior Game Admin
Senior Game Admin

http://www.pulpfortress.com

Back to top Go down

Post by miht 9/3/2010, 23:53

Taboo wrote:Tryouts in a 1v1 fashion. Applicants should only be accepted if they are mature and score a decent amount of kills on an admin. We admins shall flush away the noobs. Suspect
Listenin to this big boi. hes almost always right. Razz
miht
miht
Junior Game Admin
Junior Game Admin

Back to top Go down

Post by Lord Zurkov 10/3/2010, 01:04

Taboo wrote:Tryouts in a 1v1 fashion. Applicants should only be accepted if they are mature and score a decent amount of kills on an admin. We admins shall flush away the noobs. Suspect
It would also be more entertaining than a any sort of bureaucratic vote-in system.
COLOSSEUM MAP NAOW PLOX
Lord Zurkov
Lord Zurkov
Clan Member
Clan Member

Back to top Go down

Post by DrManette 10/3/2010, 11:09

Atleast I wasn't the only one getting pissed off there. That's the number one reason behind my age limit suggestion, not to mention people who are NOT pug members being in the game.
DrManette
DrManette

http://www.biofoxgames.com

Back to top Go down

Post by Havik 10/3/2010, 16:22

I agree, if you are going to leave the pug to go to a reg map, don't. If you joined in there then stay there, make the commitment and play for a team. I know that Nico and I had to leave for personal reasons, and we were there replacing people. So I agree totally with what Panda said.
Havik
Havik

http://www.sharpstyles.co.cc

Back to top Go down

Post by Panda 10/3/2010, 16:45

It didn't matter that you and nico left Havik. You warned us that you had to leave as a whole. And that once you left the pug was pretty much over. But when Vlade left it wasn't even half way through
Panda
Panda

Back to top Go down

Post by vladmirbsl69 10/3/2010, 19:46

ok ill admit i had a new mic so i wasnt sure about the volume. but the reason i left pug and i said it was because my ping spiked and i was only hurting my team. i could barely move i restarted my internet and then went to reg becasue when i tried pug again it said i could not connect something about pure file or something. i dont remember asking dual to go with me but if i did im sorry about that
vladmirbsl69
vladmirbsl69

Back to top Go down

Post by Panda 10/3/2010, 19:51

Yet I remember a quote you said in the game was "Hey Dual....Dual wanna go to a regular server?" I distinctly remember you saying that, so it wasn't a ping problem don't try to lie about that.
Panda
Panda

Back to top Go down

Post by vladmirbsl69 11/3/2010, 16:47

yet i remember saying that and he said no so i decided to stay 8 minutes later if you were watching my ping went up to 500. that whole game many pepole had been complaining about lag one of who left because it was getting to bad.(not me)
vladmirbsl69
vladmirbsl69

Back to top Go down

Post by Young Greezy 11/3/2010, 17:34

vladmirbsl69 wrote:yet i remember saying that and he said no so i decided to stay 8 minutes later if you were watching my ping went up to 500. that whole game many pepole had been complaining about lag one of who left because it was getting to bad.(not me)

Me
Young Greezy
Young Greezy
Scrim Team Captain
Scrim Team Captain

Back to top Go down

Post by Panda 11/3/2010, 17:37

We can go look at the video.
Panda
Panda

Back to top Go down

Post by vladmirbsl69 11/3/2010, 17:46

ok whatev. i dont care. its just if i did what you said im sorry but i dont feel like whining like little kids. so if you want to go get the video and go through all that just to prove either of us right i dont care.
vladmirbsl69
vladmirbsl69

Back to top Go down

Post by Eraserhead 12/3/2010, 06:46

Lets stop this here now. I think the message is clear. Don't leave during a pug to go play on another server. A pug is THE moment when your team needs you.
Eraserhead
Eraserhead
Senior Game Admin
Senior Game Admin

http://www.pulpfortress.com

Back to top Go down

Post by Sponsored content

Sponsored content

Back to top Go down