let's do this a little back-assward.

Go down

let's do this a little back-assward. Empty let's do this a little back-assward.

Post by LOOK IT'S ADAM!!! on 18/3/2010, 02:30

i've got a server, a small one, that barely ever gets used. you guys can use it for duels, matches, whatever; the only problem is that automatic map voting likes to crash it, so an admin needs to be present in order for anything to change.

there are currently a few admins:
  • me: root
  • a couple of <FRG> officers (university gaming club)
  • a few people from the Joe.to (J2) community

however, this 12 slot server rarely has anyone on it. if a few of the standing admins of pulp would like i could give you a sort of back-up place to do whatever in.

these positions will not be permanent, chances are sometime in the next year it will be an <FRG> paid and named server. but while i own it in its entirety, i'm pretty lax.
LOOK IT'S ADAM!!!
LOOK IT'S ADAM!!!
Clan Member
Clan Member

View user profile

Back to top Go down

let's do this a little back-assward. Empty Re: let's do this a little back-assward.

Post by Eraserhead on 18/3/2010, 18:03

thnx Adam, i've moved this to the suggestions forum. This is good to know, never know if it might come in hand. Right now i think the VIP server we have can also be used for this since most of the time it's empty. But still thanks very much for the suggestion.

Eraserhead

Young Greezy wrote:I'll murder your face in half
Eraserhead
Eraserhead
Senior Game Admin
Senior Game Admin

View user profile http://www.pulpfortress.com

Back to top Go down

let's do this a little back-assward. Empty Re: let's do this a little back-assward.

Post by Havik on 18/3/2010, 18:11

Thanks for it Adam, Just ironing out details. If you can add me on steam that would be great sharp4949 I would like to talk to you through that, easier than just PM'ing.
Havik
Havik

View user profile http://www.sharpstyles.co.cc

Back to top Go down

Post by Sponsored content

Sponsored content

Back to top Go down