Pulp Fortress forum archives
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Application : Furgus [ACCEPTED]

+15
Nicobbq
Epps
jameless
vladmirbsl69
Jonesie|UKCS|
Young Greezy
Taboo
Lord Zurkov
Eraserhead
Furgus
gibbo
UberLord
Socrates187
Nick
Furgus_old
19 posters

Page 3 of 4 Previous  1, 2, 3, 4  Next

Go down

Application : Furgus [ACCEPTED] - Page 3 Empty Re: Application : Furgus [ACCEPTED]

Post by Eraserhead 14/4/2010, 08:01

Did you guys watch the law abiding engineer trailer? It's really neat.

Eraserhead
Eraserhead
Senior Game Admin
Senior Game Admin

http://www.pulpfortress.com

Back to top Go down

Application : Furgus [ACCEPTED] - Page 3 Empty Re: Application : Furgus [ACCEPTED]

Post by Furgus 14/4/2010, 16:16

yeah i hope ranks are turned off during enggi update.
Furgus
Furgus
Clan Member
Clan Member

Back to top Go down

Post by UberLord 14/4/2010, 16:47

Eraserhead wrote:Did you guys watch the law abiding engineer trailer? It's really neat.

LOLOLOLOL hijacking a thread.
As long as we're this far off topic, I watched it and the side-by-side comparison. It is REALLY well made.
UberLord
UberLord

Back to top Go down

Post by Eraserhead 15/4/2010, 08:09

Law abiding citizen is a great film btw.

Why should rankings be off?
Eraserhead
Eraserhead
Senior Game Admin
Senior Game Admin

Back to top Go down

Post by Young Greezy 15/4/2010, 08:19

Well because everyone who is anyone will be playing engineer, and Dark Soul thinks that this situation will screw with the ranks, especially on orange.

However, I disagree, keep them on. This will be good for my soldier rank Very Happy
Young Greezy
Young Greezy
Scrim Team Captain
Scrim Team Captain

Back to top Go down

Post by Eraserhead 15/4/2010, 09:46

Well normally i have a 2:1 KD ratio as engineer so no probs here.
Eraserhead
Eraserhead
Senior Game Admin
Senior Game Admin

Back to top Go down

Post by Furgus 15/4/2010, 16:14

Well no reason really just people gonna try and get engii achievements. But oh well Ill be demo or spy. Is there an engii limitation??
Furgus
Furgus
Clan Member
Clan Member

Back to top Go down

Post by Eraserhead 15/4/2010, 16:31

Yes, limited to 2 i think. Only scouts and sollys are limited to 3 and sniper to 1. The rest is all 2. But we can change that when the update comes out.
Eraserhead
Eraserhead
Senior Game Admin
Senior Game Admin

Back to top Go down

Post by miht 15/4/2010, 18:00

Eraserhead wrote:Yes, limited to 2 i think. Only scouts and sollys are limited to 3 and sniper to 1. The rest is all 2. But we can change that when the update comes out.
LOL imagine a team of 12 engis. epic lol
miht
miht
Junior Game Admin
Junior Game Admin

Back to top Go down

Post by Lord Zurkov 16/4/2010, 00:37

miht wrote:
Eraserhead wrote:Yes, limited to 2 i think. Only scouts and sollys are limited to 3 and sniper to 1. The rest is all 2. But we can change that when the update comes out.
I suggest that at one point near the end of the Engi update, we have an admin get on the server and force Engi versus Engi so everyone can have fun with their new toys (if the majority of the server thinks it's reasonable, of course), and restore it to normal when most people on the server tire of it.

Also, how easily can sourcemod be used to submit commands remotely to the server (if at all)?
If I could plug command strings directly into the server console (or have someone else do it for me), then said server could become the ultimate achievement-grinding server until the Engineer Update rush subsides. Worst-case scenario, I could host a listen server (I already have my ports forwarded) if people wouldn't mind a total lack of sourcemod.
Lord Zurkov
Lord Zurkov
Clan Member
Clan Member

Back to top Go down

Post by Eraserhead 16/4/2010, 08:07

Why are you asking about remotely sending commands to the server? I'm missing the relevance. Right now the most used tool for this is www.hlsw.org

What do you mean by 'near the end of the update'?
Eraserhead
Eraserhead
Senior Game Admin
Senior Game Admin

Back to top Go down

Post by miht 16/4/2010, 11:49

Eraserhead wrote:Why are you asking about remotely sending commands to the server? I'm missing the relevance. Right now the most used tool for this is www.hlsw.org

What do you mean by 'near the end of the update'?
ah i use that when i play cssa nd had my own server. its very useful +1
miht
miht
Junior Game Admin
Junior Game Admin

Back to top Go down

Post by Furgus 16/4/2010, 16:34

HI JACK IN PROGRESS!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!
Furgus
Furgus
Clan Member
Clan Member

Back to top Go down

Post by Furgus 16/4/2010, 16:35

I loled at this video. MY exams are coming up so I just looked this up.
Furgus
Furgus
Clan Member
Clan Member

Back to top Go down

Post by Lord Zurkov 16/4/2010, 16:51

Eraserhead wrote:Why are you asking about remotely sending commands to the server? I'm missing the relevance. Right now the most used tool for this is www.hlsw.org
If I can send commands remotely to a server with minimal restrictions (or have someone else do it for me), then I can use bots to do anything (I think RCON has a delay between the commands in the string, so I probably can't use that). Out of 326 existing achievements, there are less than five or ten that I can't set up bots to let you achieve with minimal effort.
Eraserhead wrote:What do you mean by 'near the end of the update'?
Erm... near the end of the update rush, once most people have gotten their new toys.
Lord Zurkov
Lord Zurkov
Clan Member
Clan Member

Back to top Go down

Post by Epps 16/4/2010, 17:34

miht wrote:
^This, on CTF_2fort or CTF_Turbine! At least that's most likely where will play for my engi toys n.n
Epps
Epps
RINGO MOGIRE BEAM!
RINGO MOGIRE BEAM!

http://www.epps.nl

Back to top Go down

Post by Furgus 16/4/2010, 18:15

LOL my Application is on the guiness world records for Hi Jacked apps. Im gonna make a goal for 10 pages before voting starts. lol
Furgus
Furgus
Clan Member
Clan Member

Back to top Go down

Post by Nicobbq 16/4/2010, 20:07

Or im gonna lock it Very Happy
Nicobbq
Nicobbq
Forum Admin
Forum Admin

Back to top Go down

Post by Furgus 16/4/2010, 21:33

Nicobbq why do you want to crush my dream? WHY???? Application : Furgus [ACCEPTED] - Page 3 Icon_sad
Furgus
Furgus
Clan Member
Clan Member

Back to top Go down

Post by miht 16/4/2010, 23:59

LOL nico technically youcan;t lock it cus we havn't started voting yet. but since is dark soul i say go for it Twisted Evil =P hahah
miht
miht
Junior Game Admin
Junior Game Admin

Back to top Go down

Post by Furgus 17/4/2010, 08:24

NOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOO!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

It's Furgus
Furgus
Furgus
Clan Member
Clan Member

Back to top Go down

Post by Nicobbq 17/4/2010, 09:37

Gentle-lock?
Nicobbq
Nicobbq
Forum Admin
Forum Admin

Back to top Go down

Post by Eraserhead 9/5/2010, 08:30

Furgus, if you can improve your KD ratio so it is 0.92 then lets forget about the duel, i know most of those deaths are from your early days. If you are not able to meet that goal by next friday then i will look for someone duel you. Greezy declined because he feels awkward because you are the one that recruited him.
Eraserhead
Eraserhead
Senior Game Admin
Senior Game Admin

Back to top Go down

Post by Nicobbq 16/5/2010, 17:49

It's been a little over a month.
Is the duel done?
Does the voting start?
Nicobbq
Nicobbq
Forum Admin
Forum Admin

Back to top Go down

Post by Furgus 16/5/2010, 18:22

There was a deal between me and eraserhead. If I get a .92 kd I could join without a duel. But I got a .91 which was close enough.
Furgus
Furgus
Clan Member
Clan Member

Back to top Go down

Post by Sponsored content

Sponsored content

Back to top Go down

Page 3 of 4 Previous  1, 2, 3, 4  Next