Pulp Fortress forum archives
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Application : Uberlord [Status : Denied]

+7
Jonesie|UKCS|
Socrates187
Nick
Eraserhead
Epps
Furgus
UberLord
11 posters

Page 2 of 2 Previous  1, 2

Go down

Application : Uberlord [Status : Denied] - Page 2 Empty Re: Application : Uberlord [Status : Denied]

Post by Eraserhead 14/4/2010, 08:20

Cpt Jonesie wrote:Stop hijacking people's threads again. I've already told you guys about this. It'll make people not want to join us anymore!

UberLord, since we're good friends with each other, I'll test you! With, Scout, Soldier, Pyro, Sniper, Medic. Best out of 5 rounds for each. There will be 5 kills per class. After every 5 kills, thats a round over. We shall do the same with all the classes I have mentioned. Tell me when you wish to do it. I want somebody to watch this match. Of course, UberLord, you will be better than me at some of those classes, it depends on what you're strong point is.

Jonesie, i suggest best out of 10 kills for each class. I can also suggest these maps dm_hans or pulp_tryout.
Eraserhead
Eraserhead
Senior Game Admin
Senior Game Admin

http://www.pulpfortress.com

Back to top Go down

Application : Uberlord [Status : Denied] - Page 2 Empty Re: Application : Uberlord [Status : Denied]

Post by UberLord 20/4/2010, 19:22

bump
Also, the only reason I'm glad no body is posting on this is because all active topics on this forum seem to get derailed...
UberLord
UberLord

Back to top Go down

Post by Eraserhead 8/5/2010, 19:45

Uberlord, what classes have you been playing mostly on the server?

Look here your killstats: http://pulpfortress.clanservers.com/tf2stats/id/STEAM_0:0:20303441
(please add these to your forum profile, see my topic in the news section)

Your KD ratio isn't too good and rank is not yet <150. You need to become more active on the server.
We have to start voting for your soon but i guess we have to do some duels first to assess you.
Eraserhead
Eraserhead
Senior Game Admin
Senior Game Admin

http://www.pulpfortress.com

Back to top Go down

Post by UberLord 8/5/2010, 21:21

Sorry, I've been mostly screwing around just experimenting with classes. At first pulp was just my lay back and relax server for a few months, so my kd ratio was hell from the start. I'll try working on my medic a bit more.
EDIT: I've also been pretty busy lately...
UberLord
UberLord

Back to top Go down

Post by Jonesie|UKCS| 9/5/2010, 05:31

Just tell me WHEN the duel wil ltake place, if its on the weekedays, I can't do it. I can only do it on Friday. I suggest that we do it: Friday 14th May 2010 at 5:30PM EST. It'll be 22:30 PM GMT for me.

Jonesie|UKCS|
I am banned, sad face! Unban me! I don't deserve it !
I am banned, sad face! Unban me! I don't deserve it !

Back to top Go down

Post by UberLord 9/5/2010, 11:39

I'll check my schedule, that would be 6:30 central, right? I'm bad with time zones...
UberLord
UberLord

Back to top Go down

Post by Nicobbq 18/5/2010, 17:30

Any updates on that guy?
Nicobbq
Nicobbq
Forum Admin
Forum Admin

Back to top Go down

Post by UberLord 18/5/2010, 17:36

Um, I've been trying to get on. I've been pretty busy lately, and whenever jonesie is on at the same time as me, he can't try me out...
UberLord
UberLord

Back to top Go down

Post by Young Greezy 18/5/2010, 18:59

It's not just jonesie. When I wrote the guidelines, I specifically said that any admin can duel you. Just ask around when they're online.
Young Greezy
Young Greezy
Scrim Team Captain
Scrim Team Captain

Back to top Go down

Post by UberLord 18/5/2010, 19:19

Ok, thanks greezy. I'll add some more admins and try and test.
UberLord
UberLord

Back to top Go down

Post by UberLord 18/5/2010, 22:19

I went up about 10 rank today. I reached about 190. So close Razz
UberLord
UberLord

Back to top Go down

Post by Nicobbq 19/5/2010, 17:20

Yay!!! Very Happy
Nicobbq
Nicobbq
Forum Admin
Forum Admin

Back to top Go down

Post by UberLord 30/5/2010, 19:25

I'm going to drop out for a few reasons.
#1: I don't have the time to get my rank up.
#2: I don't reach a few of the limits.
#3: I feel this has brought tension upon a few of my relationships with PULP members.
I will still be active on the forums and server. Good day. You may lock this topic if need-be.
UberLord
UberLord

Back to top Go down

Post by Google 30/5/2010, 21:20

UberLord wrote:I'm going to drop out for a few reasons.
#1: I don't have the time to get my rank up.
#2: I don't reach a few of the limits.
#3: I feel this has brought tension upon a few of my relationships with PULP members.
I will still be active on the forums and server. Good day. You may lock this topic if need-be.
1. You can have an extra week[or more with permission if possible] to get your rank up
2. Although you are 14, Nico and Eraserhead[according to this thread] think that you are mature enough even though you are below the age limit. What other limit don't you reach?
3. What kind of tensions :s
Google
Google
Clan Member
Clan Member

Back to top Go down

Post by Furgus 30/5/2010, 21:56

Yeah I'm only 15. You maturity is what matters.
Furgus
Furgus
Clan Member
Clan Member

Back to top Go down

Post by UberLord 30/5/2010, 22:19

Yeah, but haven't you guys been reading the other forums? They say they do not prefer to bend the rules because then what are rules there for?
I don't know about getting it up in a week, I'd have to play it A LOT. If they do allow me to bend the age limit, then I will re-apply later when I have more time, the rank needed, and have improved my skills more.
UberLord
UberLord

Back to top Go down

Post by Google 30/5/2010, 23:54

UberLord wrote:Yeah, but haven't you guys been reading the other forums? They say they do not prefer to bend the rules because then what are rules there for?
I don't know about getting it up in a week, I'd have to play it A LOT. If they do allow me to bend the age limit, then I will re-apply later when I have more time, the rank needed, and have improved my skills more.
That's what I hate about the age limit. There can be 16+ year olds with the maturity of a 12- year old and vice versa.
Google
Google
Clan Member
Clan Member

Back to top Go down

Post by Young Greezy 31/5/2010, 00:14

Can be, but currently I haven't seen any problems in the clan with that Google. If there are, you can always message me or any other admin about it.
Young Greezy
Young Greezy
Scrim Team Captain
Scrim Team Captain

Back to top Go down

Post by Sponsored content

Sponsored content

Back to top Go down

Page 2 of 2 Previous  1, 2