Pulp Fortress forum archives
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

We should have like a Official Youtube Channel

+8
vladmirbsl69
Young Greezy
Nicobbq
Epps
Google
Eraserhead
Jonesie|UKCS|
ImTheAssassin
12 posters

Page 2 of 2 Previous  1, 2

Go down

We should have like a Official Youtube Channel - Page 2 Empty Re: We should have like a Official Youtube Channel

Post by LOOK IT'S ADAM!!! 2/6/2010, 02:44

i would much rather just get the demo file with the tick range you want recorded.

fraps is crap. if you record realtime/realresolution the quality is garbage. it's much better to use the built-in source demo playback and video compiler.

Cake wrote:So if I want to upload frag videos (raw, unedited, can't edit -.-), should I use the recording system using the console in-game?
yes.
LOOK IT'S ADAM!!!
LOOK IT'S ADAM!!!
Clan Member
Clan Member

Back to top Go down

We should have like a Official Youtube Channel - Page 2 Empty Re: We should have like a Official Youtube Channel

Post by Eraserhead 2/6/2010, 14:35

Eraserhead wrote:Guys there is a sticky about editing video's:

http://forum.pulpfortress.com/movies-music-and-books-f11/making-videos-like-the-pros-t566.htm

Adam, just keep quoting this. Eventually they will read it hopefully.
Eraserhead
Eraserhead
Senior Game Admin
Senior Game Admin

http://www.pulpfortress.com

Back to top Go down

Post by jameless 2/6/2010, 14:38

Eraserhead wrote:Guys there is a sticky about editing video's:

http://forum.pulpfortress.com/movies-music-and-books-f11/making-videos-like-the-pros-t566.htm

Wait quote what?
jameless
jameless
Senior Game Admin
Senior Game Admin

Back to top Go down

Post by vladmirbsl69 2/6/2010, 20:13

we have been on youtube for about 3 weeks. assassin is just the one really putting effort into it.
vladmirbsl69
vladmirbsl69

Back to top Go down

Post by Google 2/6/2010, 20:21

Rawr, too lazy to record a demo of me pwning =/ . Didn't have a good tf2 day today.
Google
Google
Clan Member
Clan Member

Back to top Go down

Post by Cake 3/6/2010, 02:37

I'll start today with some scout, sniper and spy if there are enough people in the server to play with.
Cake
Cake
Clan Member
Clan Member

Back to top Go down

Post by Cake 3/6/2010, 10:18

http://www.megaupload.com/?d=RR9VF3MV
So this is me, half an hour ago playing in the PULP server with a couple other guys.. not much in it but here you can see how I play as a scout.
Furthermore, I'm playing really suckish this week... Just to let you guys know.

I'll try to make more demo's when the server has more people in it.

Oh and Adam, watch the demo first, and if it's not good enough, don't bother to edit. I don't want you to spend time editing worthless junk.
Cake
Cake
Clan Member
Clan Member

Back to top Go down

Post by Sponsored content

Sponsored content

Back to top Go down

Page 2 of 2 Previous  1, 2