Pulp Fortress forum archives
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Message for my Dutch friends (NED - ESP)

+5
Cake
Nicobbq
Young Greezy
Epps
gibbo
9 posters

Go down

How was this match?

Message for my Dutch friends (NED - ESP) I_vote_lcap36%Message for my Dutch friends (NED - ESP) I_vote_rcap 36% 
[ 4 ]
Message for my Dutch friends (NED - ESP) I_vote_lcap0%Message for my Dutch friends (NED - ESP) I_vote_rcap 0% 
[ 0 ]
Message for my Dutch friends (NED - ESP) I_vote_lcap18%Message for my Dutch friends (NED - ESP) I_vote_rcap 18% 
[ 2 ]
Message for my Dutch friends (NED - ESP) I_vote_lcap45%Message for my Dutch friends (NED - ESP) I_vote_rcap 45% 
[ 5 ]

Total Votes : 11

Message for my Dutch friends (NED - ESP) Empty Message for my Dutch friends (NED - ESP)

Post by gibbo 11/7/2010, 17:03

2nd is still a good wc
https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=aw1nFmNsHp4
^this should help put a smile back on your face Smile
gibbo
gibbo
Acting Game Admin
Acting Game Admin

Back to top Go down

Message for my Dutch friends (NED - ESP) Empty Re: Message for my Dutch friends (NED - ESP)

Post by Epps 11/7/2010, 17:19

My opinion, the ref ruined the game. From the beginning he was giving away yellow cards fr the slightest things and for schwalbe's, Spain gained more chances because he didn't find their faults to be an actual fault. Fucking hell, he gave us 8 YELLOW CARDS, one which turned red. Total bullshit if you ask me...

BRB, dominating a Spanish TF2 server...
Epps
Epps
RINGO MOGIRE BEAM!
RINGO MOGIRE BEAM!

http://www.epps.nl

Back to top Go down

Message for my Dutch friends (NED - ESP) Empty Re: Message for my Dutch friends (NED - ESP)

Post by Young Greezy 11/7/2010, 17:22

I don't mean to start any arguments, but every single one of those cards was deserved. Both sides played dirty. If anything, the ref MISSED some calls.
Young Greezy
Young Greezy
Scrim Team Captain
Scrim Team Captain

Back to top Go down

Post by Epps 11/7/2010, 17:31

Ow sure, I'm the only whose tin-foil hat receives a signal of an unfair ref. Spain got away with a lot more faults yet they only received 3 cards and A LOT of warnings. Everytime one of them got a single push they would let themselves fall to the ground, grab their knee and look at the ref begging for a card. The moment the ref gives one they stand up and go on as if nothing happened. That's what I call unsportive behavior.

If only Germany went trough instead of Spain, that way we would had a REAL match. Not this match which boring as hell and almost made me go do something else. NED - URU and NED - BRA were both a lot more fun to watch, mostly because there was action in those ¬.¬
Epps
Epps
RINGO MOGIRE BEAM!
RINGO MOGIRE BEAM!

Back to top Go down

Post by Nicobbq 11/7/2010, 17:40

Hey you mad bro? You mad?
Nicobbq
Nicobbq
Forum Admin
Forum Admin

Back to top Go down

Post by Cake 11/7/2010, 17:42

Spain was offside 10 secs before they scored, but the referee didn't intervene... They wouldn't have won without that goal. I think Holland is better at penalty kicks and we would've won then.
Cake
Cake
Clan Member
Clan Member

Back to top Go down

Post by FUBAR 11/7/2010, 17:44

omg. what a game , every 5 min. a yellow card for the Orange . the ref just loved the Spanish theater . just a example of a match thats get dictacted by a ref , and that in a final.
FUBAR
FUBAR
Senior Game Admin
Senior Game Admin

http://www.pulpfortress.com/

Back to top Go down

Post by Epps 11/7/2010, 18:00

Something completely off-topic, why does everyone think Robben is sooooo great? Ever since his injury he is scared and doesn't give it all. If anyone should be praised it should be Kuyt and van Bronckhorst who by the way played his last match today.

Nicobbq wrote:Hey you mad bro? You mad?
I actually considered putting this in the poll when I made it xD

Cake wrote:Spain was offside 10 secs before they scored, but the referee didn't intervene... They wouldn't have won without that goal. I think Holland is better at penalty kicks and we would've won then.
Offside goal; me and everyone on Twitter agrees on this. But that's the danger with defending on offsides, miss it once and a goal can be made easily.
Penalty shootout; disagreed. We're terrible at penalties shootouts. Stekelenburg might be, no IS the new van der Sar but as an Ajacied I know he sucks at keeping penalties. Still, the outcome of that would had been fair unlike how the game went...

FUBAR wrote:omg. what a game , every 5 min. a yellow card for the
Orange . the ref just loved the Spanish theater . just a example of a match thats get dictacted by a ref , and that in a final
Too me it felt like watching at the early days of Suarez at Ajax all over again. I just hate it when the bigger teams put on the theater and get away with it, like Italy and Brazil.
Epps
Epps
RINGO MOGIRE BEAM!
RINGO MOGIRE BEAM!

Back to top Go down

Post by FUBAR 11/7/2010, 18:19

just made a round through the center of my city , all those drunks crying , nervous police on there horses , people swimming/jumping in the canals (wtf , 3 fth deep ,full of bikewrecks and shoppingtrolleys ) , fights broke out , young students getting close with 50th+ old ladies ... all just typical dutch behaviour .. i love it

showertime for me and to bed , working starts in 6 hours
FUBAR
FUBAR
Senior Game Admin
Senior Game Admin

http://www.pulpfortress.com/

Back to top Go down

Post by Jonesie|UKCS| 12/7/2010, 13:44

Man! I was rooting for the Netherlands. I wanted them to win 3-0!

Jonesie|UKCS|
I am banned, sad face! Unban me! I don't deserve it !
I am banned, sad face! Unban me! I don't deserve it !

Back to top Go down

Post by Hoboapple 12/7/2010, 19:38

Young Greezy wrote:I don't mean to start any arguments, but every single one of those cards was deserved. Both sides played dirty. If anything, the ref MISSED some calls.
^ this.

In fact, that kick to the chest should've gone red.
Hoboapple
Hoboapple

Back to top Go down

Post by Young Greezy 12/7/2010, 20:14

Oh yeah that kick to the chest looked like he broke a rib or two for sure. I felt his pain when I saw that.
Young Greezy
Young Greezy
Scrim Team Captain
Scrim Team Captain

Back to top Go down

Post by Epps 12/7/2010, 20:30

True that should had been red altough Spain also should had recieved a red card for a tackle on van Bommel. Also, both teams played terrible and tbh we deserved to lose... Still, Webb was giving away too many cards.

Also, I stumbled across an article from ESPN which claimed that the aggressive way we, the British and Germans play are killing football. I wonder how that's possible, I mean that's just how we play. We prefer not to fall down 24/7 and act like we are hurt like the Spanish, Italian and Brazilian. Ow well, at least we made it to the second place Razz
Epps
Epps
RINGO MOGIRE BEAM!
RINGO MOGIRE BEAM!

Back to top Go down

Post by Havik 13/7/2010, 03:11

Ima leave just this. Lol.

Message for my Dutch friends (NED - ESP) Mirror.php?img=6694
Havik
Havik

http://www.sharpstyles.co.cc

Back to top Go down

Post by Young Greezy 13/7/2010, 03:41

Havik wrote:Ima leave just this. Lol.

Message for my Dutch friends (NED - ESP) Mirror.php?img=6694

Excellence. This made me lol.
Young Greezy
Young Greezy
Scrim Team Captain
Scrim Team Captain

Back to top Go down

Post by Sponsored content

Sponsored content

Back to top Go down