Pulp Fortress forum archives
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

I'm such a naughty boy

+9
jameless
Eraserhead
Nicobbq
miht
hyce777
Epps
Furgus
Young Greezy
wtfisaboolet1234
13 posters

Page 2 of 2 Previous  1, 2

Go down

I'm such a naughty boy - Page 2 Empty Re: I'm such a naughty boy

Post by Young Greezy 31/8/2010, 12:40

I know more personally about hardware than software I think. My family isn't actually that stupid though, which makes me so thankful.

My mom works in a corporate position for TD bank (Big bank from toronto, has big expansions into the US now). Through her job, she actually somehow has gained a heightened understanding of computers. She just has no idea how much they cost or how much software is worth because the bank will just always throw free computers and shit at her as long as she's there, it's irritating. What's even more irritating though is that she works with computers all day and can't type with more than like 2 fingers (although she's the fastest 2 finger typer I've ever seen).

My three brothers are all really good with computers and have their own computers almost as good as mine so I don't usually have to deal with the computer crap my dad and mom cause. My one brother is actually a comp engineer so he knows the shit very well and usually solves all the problems they cause.
Young Greezy
Young Greezy
Scrim Team Captain
Scrim Team Captain

Back to top Go down

Post by Eraserhead 31/8/2010, 12:50

Most people type with 2 fingers, i'm so thankful i got a course of bindtyping at school.

yea, yea boolet you are a hero for walking 12 miles. Get of you lazy computer gaming ass and move that body (how's the workout going?).
Eraserhead
Eraserhead
Senior Game Admin
Senior Game Admin

http://www.pulpfortress.com

Back to top Go down

Post by wtfisaboolet1234 31/8/2010, 13:03

Eraserhead wrote:Most people type with 2 fingers, i'm so thankful i got a course of bindtyping at school.

yea, yea boolet you are a hero for walking 12 miles. Get of you lazy computer gaming ass and move that body (how's the workout going?).

Very good. Infact me and Nicco have started a new excercise program, the shake weight. We're gonna get better at hand jobs ripped so easily!

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=LmoU4jHltgc
wtfisaboolet1234
wtfisaboolet1234

Back to top Go down

Post by Epps 31/8/2010, 13:57

Young Greezy wrote:What's even more irritating though is that she works with computers all day and can't type with more than like 2 fingers (although she's the fastest 2 finger typer I've ever seen).
Index finger, middle finger and thumbs are what I use use with my right pink for the shift key...
Epps
Epps
RINGO MOGIRE BEAM!
RINGO MOGIRE BEAM!

http://www.epps.nl

Back to top Go down

Post by Nicobbq 31/8/2010, 14:31

The Shake Weigtt... hahahah wtf
Nicobbq
Nicobbq
Forum Admin
Forum Admin

Back to top Go down

Post by hyce777 31/8/2010, 15:30

I have my own style of typing and it utilizes all of my fingers. It's not the way that typing is taught... just over time my fingers have learned what keys they press. Actually, I've just realized from typing this I use all my fingers minus my right ring finger and both of my thumbs. So it's not terribly practical but I can type very quickly.
hyce777
hyce777
Clan Member
Clan Member

Back to top Go down

Post by Hoboapple 31/8/2010, 16:16

This one takes the cake.

At school our principle is blackanese and talks funny. One thing she always does is say "On tomorrow" instead of just tomorrow. Eg: "On tomorrow we will be testing ... make sure you bring your books on tomorrow." It's just a little thing but everyone acknowledges it. so I created a facebook fan page called "On tomorrow" and ~1000 people at my school liked it.

Well one day during testing week, she called me down to her office. She said that at a PTA meeting, one of the parents said she added her on facebook, when in fact she did not have a profile. So she searched herself and saw this page. She asked around and found out I had made it. She said her brother was ready to sue me for "hacking into her personal details in order to complete an identity theft scheme." I was like WTF and told her it was just a fan page. She said that I could be operating some large scheme, considering so many people had "joined the operation" (i guess she means fanned it?). I told her I could delete it, and she said I needed to do it right away. I logged in and deleted it, while she remarked how I could type and use the mouse so fast (wtf?).

Meanwhile the school IT guy comes in and says there's another actual profile someone made of her. She told me to delete it, and I said I couldn't. She asked me to hack into the code and press the delete button while I said it wasn't possible. So i just scrolled throught the friends and saw the first person they added as a friend was a kid named Ali. They clicked on his profile and printed out HIS ENTIRE WALL to send to his parents (like 20 pages of farmville requests lol). The IT guy asked me how I was so good with computers and I was like "lol all i do is maek faecbuuk." Meanwhile she wants to call "Mr. Facebook" to make sure he wasn't part of the scheme. I google "facebook help number" and she says "Wow, you even know a secret phone registry!" Meanwhile the IT guy is sizing me up. Finally I click on the first link and she decides to call it later. After the whole thing the IT guy pulled me aside. This is our conversation:

"Wow, you are some sort of genius!"
"I just made a facebook page..."
"No, seriously, I'm putting you on the academic team. For example, what is the computer part that holds files?"
"Hard Drive?"
"Wow!!! You're the only person I know who knows that! You probably know more than me. What kind of windows do you have at home?"
"Mac."
"Oh, so you're a linux man, aren't you."
"Err, no it's mac."
"Exactly."
"..."
"..."
"Well I really better get back to class."
"Okay, and no more hacking facebook! Smile"

and you think im kidding.
Hoboapple
Hoboapple

Back to top Go down

Post by hyce777 31/8/2010, 16:33

you troll lots, so boy who cry wolf... etc. you get my point.
hyce777
hyce777
Clan Member
Clan Member

Back to top Go down

Post by Young Greezy 31/8/2010, 16:53

Oh geeze guys. Everyone basically that I know types with all their fingers. The school boards here make you learn in elementary school. Very much faster, glad I know how to.
Young Greezy
Young Greezy
Scrim Team Captain
Scrim Team Captain

Back to top Go down

Post by LieuTennet 31/8/2010, 17:05

I learned the proper way in 6th grade....i type similar to it now tbh i don't remember all the proper fingers for each key i just do what works for me
LieuTennet
LieuTennet

Back to top Go down

Post by Vital 31/8/2010, 17:34

No wonder you own a Mac hobo, Mac sells a lot where you live and you probably got an awesome deal off it
Vital
Vital
Clan Member
Clan Member

Back to top Go down

Post by Epps 31/8/2010, 18:07

Vital wrote:No wonder you own a Mac hobo, Mac sells a lot where you live and you probably got an awesome deal off it
1) Compare amount of Mac users vs average IQ per country.
2) Notice how every country with an higher average IQ hardly has any Mac users.
3) ????
4) PROFIT!

(Sorry, couldn't resist myself)
Epps
Epps
RINGO MOGIRE BEAM!
RINGO MOGIRE BEAM!

Back to top Go down

Post by wtfisaboolet1234 31/8/2010, 19:43

Hoboapple wrote:This one takes the cake.

At school our principle is blackanese and talks funny. One thing she always does is say "On tomorrow" instead of just tomorrow. Eg: "On tomorrow we will be testing ... make sure you bring your books on tomorrow." It's just a little thing but everyone acknowledges it. so I created a facebook fan page called "On tomorrow" and ~1000 people at my school liked it.

Well one day during testing week, she called me down to her office. She said that at a PTA meeting, one of the parents said she added her on facebook, when in fact she did not have a profile. So she searched herself and saw this page. She asked around and found out I had made it. She said her brother was ready to sue me for "hacking into her personal details in order to complete an identity theft scheme." I was like WTF and told her it was just a fan page. She said that I could be operating some large scheme, considering so many people had "joined the operation" (i guess she means fanned it?). I told her I could delete it, and she said I needed to do it right away. I logged in and deleted it, while she remarked how I could type and use the mouse so fast (wtf?).

Meanwhile the school IT guy comes in and says there's another actual profile someone made of her. She told me to delete it, and I said I couldn't. She asked me to hack into the code and press the delete button while I said it wasn't possible. So i just scrolled throught the friends and saw the first person they added as a friend was a kid named Ali. They clicked on his profile and printed out HIS ENTIRE WALL to send to his parents (like 20 pages of farmville requests lol). The IT guy asked me how I was so good with computers and I was like "lol all i do is maek faecbuuk." Meanwhile she wants to call "Mr. Facebook" to make sure he wasn't part of the scheme. I google "facebook help number" and she says "Wow, you even know a secret phone registry!" Meanwhile the IT guy is sizing me up. Finally I click on the first link and she decides to call it later. After the whole thing the IT guy pulled me aside. This is our conversation:

"Wow, you are some sort of genius!"
"I just made a facebook page..."
"No, seriously, I'm putting you on the academic team. For example, what is the computer part that holds files?"
"Hard Drive?"
"Wow!!! You're the only person I know who knows that! You probably know more than me. What kind of windows do you have at home?"
"Mac."
"Oh, so you're a linux man, aren't you."
"Err, no it's mac."
"Exactly."
"..."
"..."
"Well I really better get back to class."
"Okay, and no more hacking facebook! Smile"

and you think im kidding.

LOL love this
wtfisaboolet1234
wtfisaboolet1234

Back to top Go down

Post by Hoboapple 31/8/2010, 22:43

Epps wrote:
Vital wrote:No wonder you own a Mac hobo, Mac sells a lot where you live and you probably got an awesome deal off it
1) Compare amount of Mac users vs average IQ per country.
2) Notice how every country with an higher average IQ hardly has any Mac users.
3) ????
4) PROFIT!

(Sorry, couldn't resist myself)
I'm such a naughty boy - Page 2 Bored_man
Hoboapple
Hoboapple

Back to top Go down

Post by Eraserhead 1/9/2010, 07:19

Wish you had a copy of that facebook page hobo...
Eraserhead
Eraserhead
Senior Game Admin
Senior Game Admin

http://www.pulpfortress.com

Back to top Go down

Post by Nicobbq 1/9/2010, 08:57

Oh you facebook hacker! You are so awesome knowing what a hard drive is.
But if the IT asked you wtfisabullet, you wouldn't be such a genius anymore!
mwahahaha.

Back to benching 700, bullet youre coming?
Nicobbq
Nicobbq
Forum Admin
Forum Admin

Back to top Go down

Post by wtfisaboolet1234 1/9/2010, 18:21

Nicobbq wrote:Oh you facebook hacker! You are so awesome knowing what a hard drive is.
But if the IT asked you wtfisabullet, you wouldn't be such a genius anymore!
mwahahaha.

Back to benching 700, bullet youre coming?

Nah, I use the Shake Weight now.

"Woo thats it"

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=xbsSeVr5NSI
wtfisaboolet1234
wtfisaboolet1234

Back to top Go down

Post by jameless 1/9/2010, 18:31

@Bullet: Did you see they came out with a new version of that to help you stay refreshed whilst working out. http://www.worldstarhiphop.com/videos/video.php?v=wshh96hqbHy1oY4bNh4A
jameless
jameless
Senior Game Admin
Senior Game Admin

Back to top Go down

Post by Nicobbq 1/9/2010, 18:43

It's impossible to win an argument against MAC users as they do not know anything about computers, hence the fact that they have a mac
Nicobbq
Nicobbq
Forum Admin
Forum Admin

Back to top Go down

Post by Epps 1/9/2010, 19:15

When you boil an egg it slowly turns the egg hard and more tasty!
Epps
Epps
RINGO MOGIRE BEAM!
RINGO MOGIRE BEAM!

Back to top Go down

Post by wtfisaboolet1234 1/9/2010, 21:03

jameless wrote:@Bullet: Did you see they came out with a new version of that to help you stay refreshed whilst working out. http://www.worldstarhiphop.com/videos/video.php?v=wshh96hqbHy1oY4bNh4A

LOLOLOL
wtfisaboolet1234
wtfisaboolet1234

Back to top Go down

Post by Sponsored content

Sponsored content

Back to top Go down

Page 2 of 2 Previous  1, 2

Permissions in this forum:
You cannot reply to topics in this forum