Pulp Fortress forum archives
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Applying For the Scrim Team

2 posters

Go down

Applying For the Scrim Team Empty Applying For the Scrim Team

Post by Panda 4/2/2010, 19:53

Applying For The Scrim Team

[1] What class would you say your main is or you're best with. State other classes that you are good with or have at least good experience with.

[2] Put [ST] at the end of your name when you have filled this out so if I see you on the server I will recognize that you have applied.

[3] Wait for me to give you an okay to join the team or for some members of the scrim team to leave an approval NOTE: You are not in the scrim team unless I approve.

[4] Be respectful to members show that the scrim team is not full of jerks. If someone reports to me that you have been rude or disrespectful you will be on a trail with the scrim team where if it happens again you will have to re-apply to the scrim team.

[5] After you have been approved please place |SF| at the end of your name to show that you are a part of the scrim team.

[6]When you have been approved send a messaged to me over steam and a friend request if you're not on my list to be invited into the scrim group.
Panda
Panda

Back to top Go down

Applying For the Scrim Team Empty Re: Applying For the Scrim Team

Post by Eraserhead 14/2/2010, 09:06

Here is the page with pug information that you see ingame when typing 'pug'.

[You must be registered and logged in to see this link.]
Eraserhead
Eraserhead
Senior Game Admin
Senior Game Admin

http://www.pulpfortress.com

Back to top Go down