Pulp Fortress forum archives
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Re-applying for the scrim team...

2 posters

Go down

Re-applying for the scrim team... Empty Re-applying for the scrim team...

Post by hyce777 14/4/2010, 02:15

Because Greezy told me too, because my app was prior to Greezy being in the clan.

So, I'm an average soldier. A crappy demoman. An alright scout, and a good medic.

I don't exactly care which of the four I play, I'll try my best. My KDR and KPM suck in the rankings, simply because I started playing on Pulp when I was still a nice guy, and for a while I played with a broken right arm. Didn't help. Nor does playing spy and medic a lot.

Don't believe I'm a good medic? Ask some server regulars. Uncle Phail and I are an unstoppable force. My only weakness as medic is scouts.

Actually, I f♥️ck ing hate scouts. Scouts can go die. I hate them. I can play as one, but that's different.

In the occasion that we do need a heavy, I'm also a rather good one.

Oh, and another thing; I am a team player. I'm sure you know I'm rather vocal, and I let my team know what I'm doing, what I see that is important, etc.

I'd love to be on the scrim team, whether or not I'm a backup. If I don't make it, I'll just go play on walkway all day for a couple days and come back again.

Overall, I believe I'd be a good addition to the team. Unless you put me as demoman. In that case, you are basically trying to f♥️ck yourself over.
hyce777
hyce777
Clan Member
Clan Member

Back to top Go down

Re-applying for the scrim team... Empty Re: Re-applying for the scrim team...

Post by Eraserhead 14/4/2010, 10:06

Hyce, i can put you up as a medic again for this sunday? Also we could do some duels on the vip server, maybe i can improve your scout/solly skills.

I think you were a very good medic on the last pug btw! We will tak your re-app in consideration. Just keep participating.
Eraserhead
Eraserhead
Senior Game Admin
Senior Game Admin

http://www.pulpfortress.com

Back to top Go down

Post by hyce777 16/4/2010, 19:42

I'd love to do Sunday, however, my parents are divorced, and every other weekend I go to my dad's place, from Friday at 6 to Sunday at 6. (PM) The pug is at 9 AM. Perhaps if I can get TF2 onto a flash drive I can play it. (Daddy is very very sensitive of installing things onto his computer)
hyce777
hyce777
Clan Member
Clan Member

Back to top Go down

Post by Sponsored content

Sponsored content

Back to top Go down