Pulp Fortress forum archives
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Bug with the new spawn camping feature. All Pulp members look!

+2
miht
Nicobbq
6 posters

Go down

Bug with the new spawn camping feature. All Pulp members look! Empty Bug with the new spawn camping feature. All Pulp members look!

Post by Guest 15/2/2010, 17:35

Ok so today I was playing on the server, and a scout came in and killed me. .5 seconds later I respawned, shot the scout twice, went to the resupply cabinet for my last ammo, and went on my way.

Clearly this is not possible. After all half of pulp thinks of spawn camping as "UG I CANT MOVE AND CANT DO ANYTHING AND MY RESPAWN TIMER IS 20 SECONDS WTF"

Back to top Go down

Bug with the new spawn camping feature. All Pulp members look! Empty Re: Bug with the new spawn camping feature. All Pulp members look!

Post by Nicobbq 15/2/2010, 18:20

Congrats champion...but that was a worthless comment.

<rage>

And this topic has clearly a goal, trolling.
You are not even in the clan, if you don't like the server, why are you still playing on it.
If you don't like the people playing on it, why are you still playing on it.

Will you one day stop trolling and shut the f♥️ck up.

Tired of you.

</rage>
Nicobbq
Nicobbq
Forum Admin
Forum Admin

Back to top Go down

Bug with the new spawn camping feature. All Pulp members look! Empty Re: Bug with the new spawn camping feature. All Pulp members look!

Post by Guest 15/2/2010, 18:23

Nicobbq wrote:Congrats champion...but that was a worthless comment.

<rage>

And this topic has clearly a goal, trolling.
You are not even in the clan, if you don't like the server, why are you still playing on it.
If you don't like the people playing on it, why are you still playing on it.

Will you one day stop trolling and shut the f♥️ck up.

Tired of you.

</rage>

Stop hugging me ingame

Back to top Go down

Post by Nicobbq 15/2/2010, 18:29

I don't get it but anyway.

My point is, stop being a little cinnamon girl for a minute.
Nicobbq
Nicobbq
Forum Admin
Forum Admin

Back to top Go down

Post by Guest 15/2/2010, 18:38

Nicobbq wrote:I don't get it but anyway.

My point is, stop being a little cinnamon girl for a minute.

Isint that hyporcritical you say that yet you can't seem to destroy one scout in your base? OH BOO HOO HE KILLED ME NOW FOR SOME REASON I HAVE TO WAIT 20 SECS TO RESPAWN AND CANNOT SHOOT HIM BACK AT ALL WHEN I DO SPAWN.

Shoot the f♥️ck and move on, spawn camping is a legit strategy

Back to top Go down

Post by Nicobbq 15/2/2010, 19:00

Well, it is not on our server.

Live with it
Nicobbq
Nicobbq
Forum Admin
Forum Admin

Back to top Go down

Post by miht 15/2/2010, 19:04

Nicobbq wrote:Well, it is not on our server.

Live with it
What he said
miht
miht
Junior Game Admin
Junior Game Admin

Back to top Go down

Post by Tendo 15/2/2010, 19:06

Bullet, you need to learn when to stop talking... in this case, stop posting. Your embarrassing yourself and making it look like your retarded for posts that have no proof and no need to be here. If you had any sense to you, you would stop while your ahead.
Tendo
Tendo
Clan Member
Clan Member

Back to top Go down

Post by Nicobbq 15/2/2010, 19:07

Maybe he can't stop talking and only a ban could fit in this case.
Let's make this a poll, shall we?
Nicobbq
Nicobbq
Forum Admin
Forum Admin

Back to top Go down

Post by Eraserhead 15/2/2010, 19:17

Bullet i don't understand your topic at all. As i told you ingame earlier, spawn protection gives the spawning player invincibility for a limited time (we've set that at 2 seconds) and players who don't move or shoot (like afk ones) remain invincible.

So what's your point?
Eraserhead
Eraserhead
Senior Game Admin
Senior Game Admin

http://www.pulpfortress.com

Back to top Go down

Post by Taboo 15/2/2010, 19:35

Eraserhead wrote:Bullet i don't understand your topic at all. As i told you ingame earlier, spawn protection gives the spawning player invincibility for a limited time (we've set that at 2 seconds) and players who don't move or shoot (like afk ones) remain invincible.

So what's your point?

He's trying to say that all of PULP are noobs because we can't kill a scout who's spawn camping. Also trying to make it seem like he is better then all of us. Too bad none of us gives a flying f♥️ck..
Like I've said before, rules are rules, can't obey? Get banned...
Taboo
Taboo
Acting Game Admin
Acting Game Admin

Back to top Go down

Post by Epps 15/2/2010, 19:36

Nicobbq wrote:My point is, stop being a little cinnamon girl for a minute.
I love how I changed the censor n.n

Anyway, this entire topic has no use at all except for complaining about a community decision since you already reported the bug in-game. Can’t handle democracy? Then move to China/another server. Locking this thread for being pointless.
Epps
Epps
RINGO MOGIRE BEAM!
RINGO MOGIRE BEAM!

http://www.epps.nl

Back to top Go down

Post by Sponsored content

Sponsored content

Back to top Go down