Pulp Fortress forum archives
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Control Point Podcast

3 posters

Go down

Control Point Podcast Empty Control Point Podcast

Post by Firestar 14/12/2009, 20:46

This isn't really a movie or an app, but I think it fits the best here. There's a group of guys (and sometimes a girl) that does a TF2 podcast every week. It's called Control Point. Link: [You must be registered and logged in to see this link.]. Their earlier episodes go over each class and tactics for them and all the Valve maps and some good community ones. They can be downloaded for free on iTunes, even if you don't have an iPod.
They started when TF2 came out, and even if you don't really care for the tactics and information, it's still really cool to listen to everyone's reactions to the updates, in case you weren't there when they happened. They're also pretty funny. At least check it out, it certainly helped me a lot.

See ya on the server! Very Happy
-Firestar

Last edited by Sgt Pepper on 14/12/2009, 21:42; edited 1 time in total (Reason for editing : making the link clickable)
Firestar
Firestar

Back to top Go down

Control Point Podcast Empty Re: Control Point Podcast

Post by Epps 14/12/2009, 21:44

Haven't heard of them, but I wil check it out. Btw, I made the link clickable Wink
Epps
Epps
RINGO MOGIRE BEAM!
RINGO MOGIRE BEAM!

http://www.epps.nl

Back to top Go down

Post by Mr. Happy 3/1/2010, 15:43

I've been a member for over two years, It's a great podcast. New listeners should re-listen to the oldies due to so many inside jokes.
Mr. Happy
Mr. Happy
Clan Member
Clan Member

Back to top Go down

Post by Sponsored content

Sponsored content

Back to top Go down