Pulp Fortress forum archives
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Screenshot with awesome Kill : Death Ratio's with 5 dominations all together

+7
gibbo
Young Greezy
DrManette
Lord Zurkov
Firestar
Nicobbq
Jonesie|UKCS|
11 posters

Go down

Screenshot with awesome Kill : Death Ratio's with 5 dominations all together Empty Screenshot with awesome Kill : Death Ratio's with 5 dominations all together

Post by Jonesie|UKCS| 17/2/2010, 07:21

Jonesie|UKCS|
I am banned, sad face! Unban me! I don't deserve it !

Back to top Go down

Screenshot with awesome Kill : Death Ratio's with 5 dominations all together Empty Re: Screenshot with awesome Kill : Death Ratio's with 5 dominations all together

Post by Nicobbq 17/2/2010, 14:25

You are using sniper with fag-cannon.

Therefore, you argument is invalid.
Nicobbq
Nicobbq
Forum Admin
Forum Admin

Back to top Go down

Screenshot with awesome Kill : Death Ratio's with 5 dominations all together Empty Re: Screenshot with awesome Kill : Death Ratio's with 5 dominations all together

Post by Firestar 17/2/2010, 16:54

I'VE GOTTEN MORE DOMINATIONS THAN THAT IN A SERVER FILLED WITH BOTS!

PS. YOUR GMOD PIX IZ SUX TROLL TROLL TROLL
Firestar
Firestar

Back to top Go down

Post by Lord Zurkov 17/2/2010, 17:20

Firestar wrote:I'VE GOTTEN MORE DOMINATIONS THAN THAT IN A SERVER FILLED WITH BOTS!

PS. YOUR GMOD PIX IZ SUX TROLL TROLL TROLL
What he said.
I had six dominations last night on RTDGaming's server when they had bot mode on (one team humans, one team bots).

P.S.: RTDGaming has an epic RTD system. Check it out. NAOW.
Lord Zurkov
Lord Zurkov
Clan Member
Clan Member

Back to top Go down

Post by Jonesie|UKCS| 18/2/2010, 05:53

You're up against bots you nub! Firestar, if you think you better, then have sniper war, ME VS YOU!

Jonesie|UKCS|

Back to top Go down

Post by Lord Zurkov 18/2/2010, 20:27

Cpt Jonesie wrote:You're up against bots you nub! Firestar, if you think you better, then have sniper war, ME VS YOU!
A Sniper war? Yeah, that'd be a fair fight considering how much Sniper he plays compared to how much you play.
Lord Zurkov
Lord Zurkov
Clan Member
Clan Member

Back to top Go down

Post by DrManette 18/2/2010, 23:39

Back in my day you had to walk fifteen miles up hill in the snow both ways to get even just one single domination. We used to call them boonedocks cause the word domination was too expensive. Now you can get 10 dominations by just walking into any old server!
DrManette
DrManette

http://www.biofoxgames.com

Back to top Go down

Post by Jonesie|UKCS| 19/2/2010, 05:44

Lord Zurkov wrote:
Cpt Jonesie wrote:You're up against bots you nub! Firestar, if you think you better, then have sniper war, ME VS YOU!
A Sniper war? Yeah, that'd be a fair fight considering how much Sniper he plays compared to how much you play.
Dude, I'm going to be honest with you, I've got nearly 120 hours with sniper. I was owning Eraser yesterday. I was strafing really fast and just lining his head up. If I strafed normally, then He'd beaten me, but not when I strafe fast.
I've also been looking at the way Gibbo snipes, he just lines the head, but he strafes fast. He must have like over 100 hours!

Jonesie|UKCS|

Back to top Go down

Post by Young Greezy 19/2/2010, 08:49

Cpt Jonesie wrote:
Lord Zurkov wrote:
Dude, I'm going to be honest with you, I've got nearly 120 hours with sniper. I was owning Eraser yesterday. I was strafing really fast and just lining his head up. If I strafed normally, then He'd beaten me, but not when I strafe fast.
I've also been looking at the way Gibbo snipes, he just lines the head, but he strafes fast. He must have like over 100 hours!

100 hours isn't that much for a sniper main.
Young Greezy
Young Greezy
Scrim Team Captain
Scrim Team Captain

Back to top Go down

Post by Lord Zurkov 19/2/2010, 10:07

Young Greezy wrote:
Cpt Jonesie wrote:Dude, I'm going to be honest with you, I've got nearly 120 hours with sniper. I was owning Eraser yesterday. I was strafing really fast and just lining his head up. If I strafed normally, then He'd beaten me, but not when I strafe fast.
100 hours isn't that much for a sniper main.
Yeah... Sniper is very nearly my second least played class and I have 50 hours on 'em.
Nearly half of my classes have more than 100 hours of playtime.
Lord Zurkov
Lord Zurkov
Clan Member
Clan Member

Back to top Go down

Post by gibbo 19/2/2010, 14:56

Cpt Jonesie wrote:
Lord Zurkov wrote:

i have 600 hours as sniper Sniper Sniper
gibbo
gibbo
Acting Game Admin
Acting Game Admin

Back to top Go down

Post by Lord Zurkov 19/2/2010, 15:44

gibbo wrote:
Cpt Jonesie wrote:I've also been looking at the way Gibbo snipes, he just lines the head, but he strafes fast. He must have like over 100 hours!
i have 600 hours as sniper Sniper Sniper
...and despite all that Sniper playtime you still manage to have a smaller proportion of rifle-to-total kills than Jonesie: 41.2% of your total are rifle kills, compared to Jonesie's 49.6%.
Lord Zurkov
Lord Zurkov
Clan Member
Clan Member

Back to top Go down

Post by Firestar 19/2/2010, 19:17

I never said I was a better sniper, I just said I was better overall.
Firestar
Firestar

Back to top Go down

Post by Jonesie|UKCS| 20/2/2010, 04:22

I'm onl good at two classes. Thats Sniper and Soldier. Sniper Soldier

Jonesie|UKCS|

Back to top Go down

Post by Eraserhead 20/2/2010, 12:08

What do you mean by fast strafing?
Eraserhead
Eraserhead
Senior Game Admin
Senior Game Admin

http://www.pulpfortress.com

Back to top Go down

Post by Taboo 20/2/2010, 13:24

I'm assuming the little British guy means spamming the A and D buttons
Taboo
Taboo
Acting Game Admin
Acting Game Admin

Back to top Go down

Post by Epps 20/2/2010, 14:28

Eraserhead wrote:What do you mean by fast strafing?
Zoom at other sniper so they know you are there, unzoom, strafe left or right to another window, zoom and kill the enemy sniper who is all 'wtf where did he went?!'.
On a total unrelated note, is it just me or was sniping a lot easier on Soldiers of Fortune II? I remember myself getting headshots (and crouchshots lol) all the time, even on the old old IKTR and Royal Dutch Elite server.
Epps
Epps
RINGO MOGIRE BEAM!
RINGO MOGIRE BEAM!

http://www.epps.nl

Back to top Go down

Post by Jonesie|UKCS| 21/2/2010, 07:05

Well, I snipe by strafing really fast, and just line up the head. Thats how I dominate you, Eraser! Thats how I got like 6 Dominations in server last night!

Jonesie|UKCS|

Back to top Go down

Post by hyce777 28/2/2010, 14:55

100+ hours?

Man, makes me feel like a nice guy with around 30 hours of heavy as my leading class. I reset my stats a couple weeks back because I was tired of seeing 19,337 damage for pyro every time it loaded.
hyce777
hyce777
Clan Member
Clan Member

Back to top Go down

Post by Jonesie|UKCS| 1/3/2010, 13:19

I'm not going to argue with you, Hyce! You too much of a LEGEND HEAVY! My heavy buddy!

Jonesie|UKCS|

Back to top Go down

Post by Sponsored content

Sponsored content

Back to top Go down