Pulp Fortress forum archives
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

What would we do in a Zombie Invasion?

+4
DrManette
Taboo
Socrates187
Jonesie|UKCS|
8 posters

Go down

What would we do in a Zombie Invasion? Empty What would we do in a Zombie Invasion?

Post by Jonesie|UKCS| 1/3/2010, 13:17

What I'd do:
Get all three of my shotguns, and get my Air Rifle.
Get a car.
Go to my friends house, in the Countryside.
Give him loads of shells for shotgun and give him a shotgun.
Lock and barricade all doors and windows. Call in the army. Tell them that I've barricaded everything, inside and outside.
I'd barricade windows on the inside and outside.

Then I would just LOL! jocolor

Jonesie|UKCS|
I am banned, sad face! Unban me! I don't deserve it !

Back to top Go down

What would we do in a Zombie Invasion? Empty Re: What would we do in a Zombie Invasion?

Post by Socrates187 1/3/2010, 17:45

lol air rifle.

just stay home. i live in a rural part of georgia. i have guns.
i have black friends.
it's all good.
Socrates187
Socrates187
Clan Member
Clan Member

Back to top Go down

What would we do in a Zombie Invasion? Empty Re: What would we do in a Zombie Invasion?

Post by Taboo 1/3/2010, 17:56

Socrates187 wrote:i have black friends.

I got a good chuckle. Very Happy

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=DNkcGWjzmz0
Taboo
Taboo
Acting Game Admin
Acting Game Admin

Back to top Go down

Post by Socrates187 1/3/2010, 18:35

Taboo wrote:
Socrates187 wrote:i have black friends.

I got a good chuckle. Very Happy

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=DNkcGWjzmz0
Haha, seen that so many times. Gets me every time.

I AM A MOTHER****ER
Socrates187
Socrates187
Clan Member
Clan Member

Back to top Go down

Post by DrManette 1/3/2010, 18:51

Head to the nearest Walmart/Dicks/Gun Shop.
Hole up in a mall.

How did Dawn of the Dead end again...
DrManette
DrManette

http://www.biofoxgames.com

Back to top Go down

Post by Socrates187 1/3/2010, 23:00

DrManette wrote:Head to the nearest Walmart/Dicks/Gun Shop.
Hole up in a mall.

How did Dawn of the Dead end again...

Err... albino

these are some awesome smilies
duck hunt dog What would we do in a Zombie Invasion? 801324 What would we do in a Zombie Invasion? 604138 afro afro elephant monkey bounce bounce
Socrates187
Socrates187
Clan Member
Clan Member

Back to top Go down

Post by Epps 2/3/2010, 08:35

I would join the zombies, set up a big company which sells zombie tools and get rich, find a zombie girlfriend and make zombie babies all day long (without the birth part that is).

God these sleeping pills make my head all fuzzy -.-
Epps
Epps
RINGO MOGIRE BEAM!
RINGO MOGIRE BEAM!

http://www.epps.nl

Back to top Go down

Post by Jonesie|UKCS| 2/3/2010, 13:25

I can't help but laugh at all of it! I mean HA!

Jonesie|UKCS|

Back to top Go down

Post by DrManette 2/3/2010, 16:26

I would join the zombies, set up a big company which sells zombie tools and get rich, find a zombie girlfriend and make zombie babies all day long (without the birth part that is).

God these sleeping pills make my head all fuzzy -.-

I hear brains is an emerging market with zombies.
DrManette
DrManette

http://www.biofoxgames.com

Back to top Go down

Post by Tendo 2/3/2010, 16:28

I would find someone... become their friend, than have fun with them... I.e. practical jokes, scaring them, etc. when they die from all the stress, i take the supplys and move on.

I was thinking my nickname would be "Piglord the disdructable"
Tendo
Tendo
Clan Member
Clan Member

Back to top Go down

Post by Epps 2/3/2010, 16:49

Ow btw, just a copypasta from my previous zombie post because I dont want to screw up the continuality (decent English, ey?) of this thread....

My emergency zombie invasion plan, plan A:
-Get my ass on my bike and head straight for the shopping mall now there is still a change of securing it.
-Secure the mall with the others who had the same idea. Barricade all windows, lock and close every single door. Keep all the stores locked down. Before doing so however I will check if no one is in fact infected.
-In the case of still working phones I will invite my local friends over to join me in my fortress. They will be the only ones I will invite because they have a change of actually making it.
-After everyone is inside and stuff we will go to the two grocery stores and fruit market to make a list of all items we have. We will schedule for a 90 day survival and start out with fresh foods, followed by deep frozen and the last being cans and jars for they have a much longer expiration date.
-We go to the two clothing stores and give out blankets, clothes etc. We don’t want to run around naked unless there are a lot of hot chicks around…
-We will check our barricades every 6 hours (in shifts) to make sure they still hold. We will also try to do our best to keep our location a secret for all zombies so our barricades won’t tear from usage too much.
-As soon as things have calmed down on the outside we will assemble scouting parties to search for food (stores, homes), water (other stores, homes) and weapons (police station, trailer park *no offence*).
-As soon as 60 days have passed and things look like they won’t calm down sooner or later we will adjust our remaining (and new found) food to last for an additional 90 days and repeat doing so until we are out of food, gone crazy due to lack of outside world, been eaten by a grue or all gotten infected because we didn’t checked our barricades due to lazyness.

------------------------------------------------------------------

My emergency zombie invasion plan, plan B:
-Get my ass on my bike –again- and head straight to the coffee shop. There I will get myself Black Widow (good weed) along with all the stuff that I need to smoke it.
-After getting me some weed I will head over to the liqueur store where I will take all the remaining rum, vodka, whiskey and gin they have. Also, that cool looking drink I never had but wanted to try out ever since I turned 18 (thus being allowed to buy alcohol).
-Head back to my place, lock myself in my room, get drunk, get high while listening to my favorite bands and music that is perfect for the end of the world.

Funfact: plan B is actually my plan A for ‘impending doom’, ‘unstoppable death’, ‘shit the Maya’s were actually right’ and for ‘dammit I forgot who I am again, where the bathroom is and who the hell that kid is that gives me a sponge bath every single day!’.
Epps
Epps
RINGO MOGIRE BEAM!
RINGO MOGIRE BEAM!

http://www.epps.nl

Back to top Go down

Post by Eraserhead 3/3/2010, 09:57

I think i would stay over at socrates place after reading his introduction lol! :

http://forum.pulpfortress.com/introductions-f3/ich-bin-socrates-t167.htm
Eraserhead
Eraserhead
Senior Game Admin
Senior Game Admin

http://www.pulpfortress.com

Back to top Go down

Post by Firestar 4/3/2010, 21:42

Depends on the zambys...

If they're like Shaun of the Dead or L4D (-specials) zombies, then I'd have some fun.

In the (now unknown) bio of Francis, it says -Cocky, loud, and pretty sure he's indestructible, Francis acts like the zombie apocalypse is the world's biggest bar fight. When the virus hit, everybody else stockpiled food and looked for a place to hide. Francis found a gun and had some fun. No cops, no laws, no order—if it wasn't for all the zombies, he could almost get used to life like this.

That is pretty much exactly me.
Firestar
Firestar

Back to top Go down

Post by Tendo 4/3/2010, 22:00

Firestar wrote:
In the (now unknown) bio of Francis, it says -Cocky, loud, and pretty sure he's indestructible, Francis acts like the zombie apocalypse is the world's biggest bar fight. When the virus hit, everybody else stockpiled food and looked for a place to hide. Francis found a gun and had some fun. No cops, no laws, no order—if it wasn't for all the zombies, he could almost get used to life like this.

On what planet?
Tendo
Tendo
Clan Member
Clan Member

Back to top Go down

Post by Firestar 4/3/2010, 22:27

Tendo wrote:
Firestar wrote:

On what planet?

Well obviously one that has zombies on it which is also similar to ours in that I act the same way there as here.
Firestar
Firestar

Back to top Go down

Post by Tendo 5/3/2010, 00:36

Firestar wrote:
Tendo wrote:
Firestar wrote:

On what planet?

Well obviously one that has zombies on it which is also similar to ours in that I act the same way there as here.

What would we do in a Zombie Invasion? Harbfe11
Tendo
Tendo
Clan Member
Clan Member

Back to top Go down

Post by Jonesie|UKCS| 5/3/2010, 13:33

Nice one, Tendo. Funniest thing that I've seen all day.

Jonesie|UKCS|

Back to top Go down

Post by Firestar 6/3/2010, 12:02

Tendo wrote:
Firestar wrote:
Tendo wrote:
Firestar wrote:

On what planet?

What would we do in a Zombie Invasion? Harbfe11

LOLWTFLOLWTFLOL
Firestar
Firestar

Back to top Go down

Post by Sponsored content

Sponsored content

Back to top Go down