Pulp Fortress forum archives
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

orange_x_pulp?

+6
Nicobbq
Eraserhead
Lord Zurkov
DrManette
Epps
Tendo
10 posters

Page 2 of 2 Previous  1, 2

Go down

orange_x_pulp? - Page 2 Empty Re: orange_x_pulp?

Post by Epps 1/4/2010, 18:31

Can't wait to testplay this map!

Also, it might a bit late but here are my requests:
-More cover against snipers (FU coward snipers that camp 2nd point!).
-Instead of a hole in/out spawn a door. This way people will actually leave spawn when the last CP is being capped -.- (not sure if it is a good change tho)
-Class changing inside spawn without suiciding (if possible).
-A giant picture of the Angry Monkey from the Angry Monkey Show hidden in a cool way.
-Maybe a ground texture so we wont have those square blocks anymore? Don't think that will make the map lag on very old PC's...
Epps
Epps
RINGO MOGIRE BEAM!
RINGO MOGIRE BEAM!

http://www.epps.nl

Back to top Go down

orange_x_pulp? - Page 2 Empty Re: orange_x_pulp?

Post by Eraserhead 1/4/2010, 20:50

I'm seeing some suggestions that were already in the beginning of this thread btw.

I agree with pepper on the spawn entity that allows you to change class without suicide. I was actually looking for a plugin that does it but it does not exist.

I'm not sure about the spawn ramp/door. I guess a vote would be best, at first i hated it but now i've managed my ways to get in/out of spawn. It would mean a lot of people running back to spawn all the time. Hmm, i still think ramps are best.

Don't make the walls higher on the tower to solve the pyro problem that would not enable you anymore to crouch jump on them.
Eraserhead
Eraserhead
Senior Game Admin
Senior Game Admin

http://www.pulpfortress.com

Back to top Go down

Page 2 of 2 Previous  1, 2

Permissions in this forum:
You cannot reply to topics in this forum