Pulp Fortress forum archives
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Admin changes

3 posters

Go down

Admin changes Empty Admin changes

Post by Eraserhead 18/3/2010, 18:19

I got this PM from Hyce:

Greezy is worthy for admin. We don't need demotions, Eraserhead, I'd like to step down from admin and let Greezy take a stab at it. (harharhar spy puns) Why? He's most likely going to have higher respect than me from public players, he seems more mature than I, and is most likely a better player. What's more, my CGMZ buddies are pissed about how long I haven't had the CGMZ tag on, and it would help to show that I am a member there as well, seeing as we picked up 3 members last night. Anyways, I've only ever had to use my kick powers twice, and that was when there was an asshole engie building teleporter traps in spawn. It's cool to have the power just in case, but I feel I don't need it. I hereby surrender my admin and allow Greezy (or impalsi, if you feel he is the better choice) take my place.

And If you think I'm leaving the clan, think again. Why the bloody hell would I do that? Sure, I hate orange x3, but I you guys are awesome.

And have discussed this with the other admins. We have decided that Young Greezy and Impalsi will be the new two junior admins taking Firestars and Hyce's place.

Impalsi/Greezy you now have access to the admins corner on this forum where you can find more information. I also made sourceban accounts for you, and have sent your login information to you.

Please make careful decisions about kicking or banning people (these are the only rights you have as junior admin), be wise and tactful. Greezy also has an extra right for starting matchmod on the VIP server which we use for the pugs since he will help Panda and me with the scrims and pugs.
Eraserhead
Eraserhead
Senior Game Admin
Senior Game Admin

http://www.pulpfortress.com

Back to top Go down

Admin changes Empty Re: Admin changes

Post by Socrates187 18/3/2010, 21:09

Congrats, ya'll! Looking forward to this!
Socrates187
Socrates187
Clan Member
Clan Member

Back to top Go down

Admin changes Empty Re: Admin changes

Post by miht 19/3/2010, 14:04

grats guys =D. welcome to the corner =D
miht
miht
Junior Game Admin
Junior Game Admin