Pulp Fortress forum archives
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Application : Uberlord [Status : Denied]

+7
Jonesie|UKCS|
Socrates187
Nick
Eraserhead
Epps
Furgus
UberLord
11 posters

Page 1 of 2 1, 2  Next

Go down

Application : Uberlord [Status : Denied] Empty Application : Uberlord [Status : Denied]

Post by UberLord 12/4/2010, 20:28

Well that sux, I just spent a long time wirting an app and my computer glitched and I have to write it over...
This is my app. My name is UberLord. I have a xbox360 and my gamertag is GoldenGoomba900. I also have a wii and a ds. I live in the United States. I live in Fennimore, which is a little town in Wisconsin. I love playing basketball, football, soccer, and baseball. I mostly play garrysmod, tf2, and portal on my computer. I also play Robot Unicorn Attack Very Happy ( http://games.adultswim.com/robot-unicorn-attack-twitchy-online-game.html ). I play Alto Saxophone in the school band, I also have two guitars that I only have for show, never played them, never will. I'd say I'm mostly a relaxed player in tf2 and play to chat with friends mostly. I play medic for competitive but when I came to the PULP server I just came to play for fun so I never really played medic before on it. Lately I've been playing a bit more medic to rank up and get my experience back. I lack a mic so I'll never be as good as the medic you guys have now, but I could be a backup if need-be. My computer is pretty bad right now, but I hope to eventually get a better computer and maybe a microphone. Right now I lack the funds so it will be a while. I love biking and we live on one of the best bike roads in this part of the state so it is pretty awesome here. I've been playing tf2 for about a year maybe, about after the spychecker or heavy update. My first clan was m3 (merrily murdering men) which died off because the admins left for college. It was a competitive clan and I played back up medic on that, too. I'm in LB (Lost Brotherhood) currently which I'm sure many of you guys have heard of. They don't play competitive anymore ever since kinseth stepped down from main admin.
My addition to PULP would mostly be a backup medic, having opinions and valid statements, a good conversationalist, and a person who can do basic skinning. I can add the PULP symbol to classes through skinning which is exactly what I did for m3 except with there symbol.
If you want I can sort though and organize it but like I said, it was deleted the first time. My rank page and steam page are as following.
http://pulpfortress.clanservers.com/tf2stats/id/STEAM_0:0:20303441
http://steamcommunity.com/profiles/76561198000872610
UberLord
UberLord

Back to top Go down

Application : Uberlord [Status : Denied] Empty Re: Application : Uberlord [Status : Denied]

Post by Furgus 12/4/2010, 21:05

oh hi Uber Lord. lol! Lots of LB members are coming to PULP.
Furgus
Furgus
Clan Member
Clan Member

Back to top Go down

Application : Uberlord [Status : Denied] Empty Re: Application : Uberlord [Status : Denied]

Post by Epps 12/4/2010, 21:14

That's because we are fusing in secret Wink
Epps
Epps
RINGO MOGIRE BEAM!
RINGO MOGIRE BEAM!

http://www.epps.nl

Back to top Go down

Post by Eraserhead 12/4/2010, 21:15

Welcome Uberlord. That's the most lenghty app ever!

Whats your age btw?
Eraserhead
Eraserhead
Senior Game Admin
Senior Game Admin

http://www.pulpfortress.com

Back to top Go down

Post by UberLord 12/4/2010, 21:27

I just wanted to try and and get in, because I'm actual 14 Embarassed
UberLord
UberLord

Back to top Go down

Post by Furgus 12/4/2010, 21:29

I say there should be an age limit but with exceptions. Like Imagine Kirby wanted to join and he was 14. He wouldn't join because there have been complaints from more than one member. There should be exceptions to certain under age people.
Furgus
Furgus
Clan Member
Clan Member

Back to top Go down

Post by Nick 12/4/2010, 22:12

LB sucks...just thought i would hijack this thread.
Nick
Nick
Clan Recruiter
Clan Recruiter

Back to top Go down

Post by Socrates187 12/4/2010, 22:39

wisconsin...yall got good cheese?
on the age matter, i agree with furgus.

dark soul.

you'll always be dark soul, why furgus?
Socrates187
Socrates187
Clan Member
Clan Member

Back to top Go down

Post by Jonesie|UKCS| 13/4/2010, 03:41

He's the one and true nice guy. He's desperate for changing his name.

Jonesie|UKCS|
I am banned, sad face! Unban me! I don't deserve it !

Back to top Go down

Post by Eraserhead 13/4/2010, 07:54

You don't use a mic Uberlord?
Eraserhead
Eraserhead
Senior Game Admin
Senior Game Admin

Back to top Go down

Post by UberLord 13/4/2010, 08:00

Don't have one, I want one, but before I put a few good bucks into that I want to try and get a better computer, this one holds up decently to tf2, actually.(I use integrated graphics, so how that works is beyond me)
And yes, wisconsin has good cheese. They don't call us the cheeseheads for nothing Very Happy
Also, how many of you actually read that?
UberLord
UberLord

Back to top Go down

Post by Eraserhead 13/4/2010, 08:03

What kind of cheese? Hey i'm a dutchman buddy, i'm the imperial cheesehead here!

I think the members like you so lets just see how it goes this month and then we will do a vote, but strictly taken you can't apply since you don't meet the age limit.
Eraserhead
Eraserhead
Senior Game Admin
Senior Game Admin

Back to top Go down

Post by UberLord 13/4/2010, 08:08

lol, a lot of kinds, each cheese factory I think makes a different cheese. I'll google something and see what comes up.
(googles)
Couldn't get anything but I kearned that Wisconsin makes 35% of all the cheese made in the US. We have a family owned small business in our town. I've never tried there cheese but I heard it won some awards. I wonder how this got so off-topic so quickly, anyway...
UberLord
UberLord

Back to top Go down

Post by Eraserhead 13/4/2010, 08:27

But i mean are we talking regular cheese or blue cheese?
How do most americans use cheese, on bread or while drinking wine as a snack on crackers...

(lets see how far off-topic we can go before getting back on-topic)
Eraserhead
Eraserhead
Senior Game Admin
Senior Game Admin

Back to top Go down

Post by Nicobbq 13/4/2010, 08:55

Back to topic, I think you should be able to join because you proved yourself to be a mature person for your age.
Nicobbq
Nicobbq
Forum Admin
Forum Admin

Back to top Go down

Post by Epps 13/4/2010, 10:37

Nicobbq wrote:Back to topic, I think you should be able to join because you proved yourself to be a mature person for your age.
^this, and nothing beats the cheese named Old Amsterdam!
Epps
Epps
RINGO MOGIRE BEAM!
RINGO MOGIRE BEAM!

Back to top Go down

Post by Furgus 13/4/2010, 16:37

I like cream cheese. But all cheese is good cheese. Application : Uberlord [Status : Denied] Fat-shirtless-guy-eating-cheeseburger-2_kiq3d_17340

This is what happens when cheese is really good. And you can't stop eating.
Furgus
Furgus
Clan Member
Clan Member

Back to top Go down

Post by UberLord 13/4/2010, 16:40

Thanks guys, I wasn't really sure I was going to get acdepted because of the age limit.
Anyway, Chuck hijacked the thread earlier saying "LB sucks"
I only particially agree. The leadership could question the members a bit more before making decisions. Kinseth and Chuck know what I mean...
ANYWAY, can I put the [PULP] thing in my name yet? I need to get started.
One last, htf did this get hijacked into a discussion about cheese?
UberLord
UberLord

Back to top Go down

Post by Eraserhead 13/4/2010, 18:38

Hey you started to talk about cheese here buddy boy! Smile

Yes you can put [PULP] in your name and if you read back on old threads you will come to know that in this clan every member has a say on changes being made.
Eraserhead
Eraserhead
Senior Game Admin
Senior Game Admin

Back to top Go down

Post by Furgus 13/4/2010, 18:53

Yep that is true. I had loads of ideas when I joined this clan. lol Pugs. Steam groups. New forum sections. Server ideas. They take everything into consideration.
Furgus
Furgus
Clan Member
Clan Member

Back to top Go down

Post by miht 13/4/2010, 20:17

Furgus wrote:Yep that is true. I had loads of ideas when I joined this clan. lol Pugs. Steam groups. New forum sections. Server ideas. They take everything into consideration.
and pink avatars =D
miht
miht
Junior Game Admin
Junior Game Admin

Back to top Go down

Post by Furgus 13/4/2010, 21:36

YESSSSSSSSSSSSSSSS!!!!! I was going to put that fat guy as my avatar but it was tooo big for a reason. Stupid pixels.
Furgus
Furgus
Clan Member
Clan Member

Back to top Go down

Post by Jonesie|UKCS| 14/4/2010, 04:20

Stop hijacking people's threads again. I've already told you guys about this. It'll make people not want to join us anymore!

UberLord, since we're good friends with each other, I'll test you! With, Scout, Soldier, Pyro, Sniper, Medic. Best out of 5 rounds for each. There will be 5 kills per class. After every 5 kills, thats a round over. We shall do the same with all the classes I have mentioned. Tell me when you wish to do it. I want somebody to watch this match. Of course, UberLord, you will be better than me at some of those classes, it depends on what you're strong point is.

Jonesie|UKCS|

Back to top Go down

Post by Eraserhead 14/4/2010, 07:55

I was on the VIP server last night and i think uberlord was going to be tested by Miht but i'm not sure if it happened or not. First let me read all forum topics...
Eraserhead
Eraserhead
Senior Game Admin
Senior Game Admin

Back to top Go down

Post by Epps 14/4/2010, 08:01

Eraserhead wrote:I was on the VIP server last night and i think uberlord was going to be tested by Miht but i'm not sure if it happened or not. First let me read all forum topics...
Didn't got to that. Miht had to go I believe and it for me it was around 2:30am so I really needed some sleep.
Epps
Epps
RINGO MOGIRE BEAM!
RINGO MOGIRE BEAM!

Back to top Go down

Post by Sponsored content

Sponsored content

Back to top Go down

Page 1 of 2 1, 2  Next