Pulp Fortress forum archives
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Our forum look..

3 posters

Go down

Our forum look.. Empty Our forum look..

Post by miht 31/12/2009, 14:05

Heya guys. Im just thinking that we should change the look of our forums to something more modern wit hthe colours that look like this clan http://www.canucksclan.com/forums/. this makes the look more Live, and it is easier to use and you have differnt positions. Im just giving new ideas for the clan even tho i don't know how to really change the looks. but the colours therer are more live. so Yeah. Lates.
miht
miht
Junior Game Admin
Junior Game Admin

Back to top Go down

Our forum look.. Empty Re: Our forum look..

Post by Eraserhead 1/1/2010, 11:49

Hey Miht, can you add an avatar to your forum profile? Would be nice. Smile

About the look of the forum. This is a default layout. You can also customize all buttons and colors in the forum but it's a lot of work. Only thing i customized was the PULP favicon showing when there is a new topic instead of the default orange square.

Only difference with the forum link you pasted is that IMHO it is blue instead of orange and the fonts are smaller. I do appreciate this topic and would like to know what other people think so we can optimize our forum! Pepper also has admin rights to do this btw.

For some inspiration here are some default forum skins: Hitskin
Eraserhead
Eraserhead
Senior Game Admin
Senior Game Admin

http://www.pulpfortress.com

Back to top Go down

Post by miht 1/1/2010, 14:32

ah okay got a avatar now =D
miht
miht
Junior Game Admin
Junior Game Admin

Back to top Go down

Post by Epps 1/1/2010, 17:38

Dammit, Firefox crashed -.-
I don't like the looks of the default blue skin, Miht (although I apreciate your input). Many forums look like that, gaming and non-gaming. The current grey/orange skin is one you hardly see anywhere else thus making us not only unique, but also reconiseble. Of course this is also a normal theme, but we can change that in the future. Just need to make a few swatches like I did when remaking the site.
Ow, before anyone goes all "use the site- colors", I would want the site and forum to have two unique looks just so keep them a bit sepparated from eachother. Giing them both a (similair yet) own look would turn out more nice, I think.

Now my finger itches for no reason!
About the icons, I haven't really looked into the admin panel yet Embarassed however I would want to make a better looking version for the 'new message' icon (and the other icons as well). Right now it's just a bad-looking fuzzy box so that will have to change in the near future (which basicly means somewhere in the next two weeks or so).

Anyway, feel free to leave some ideas, I;m going to catch some sleep cause I haven't had a decent nap ever since I went away last wednesday. God how I have missed my own bed TT.TT
Epps
Epps
RINGO MOGIRE BEAM!
RINGO MOGIRE BEAM!

http://www.epps.nl

Back to top Go down

Post by Sponsored content

Sponsored content

Back to top Go down