Pulp Fortress forum archives
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

COMPANION CUBE and ENGINEER costume

+5
Nicobbq
UberLord
Eraserhead
Epps
atra rosa
9 posters

Page 2 of 2 Previous  1, 2

Go down

COMPANION CUBE and ENGINEER costume - Page 2 Empty Re: COMPANION CUBE and ENGINEER costume

Post by Epps 15/5/2010, 13:02

Eraserhead wrote:Autobalance LOL

PS: Forget Braun, go with Wilkinson Sword Xtreme Smile
But I allready have bought my Braun Cruzer (body and face) a whiel ago, shaves great and I love I can shave, style and trim with it =D

Back to topic now or we have to use the hijack stamp even before it was made...
Epps
Epps
RINGO MOGIRE BEAM!
RINGO MOGIRE BEAM!

http://www.epps.nl

Back to top Go down

COMPANION CUBE and ENGINEER costume - Page 2 Empty UPDATE #7

Post by Epps 19/5/2010, 17:13

Well, the pants came in a few days ago and I finally had time/was in the mood to try them on. I made a crappy pic with my webcam for you guys to share it:
COMPANION CUBE and ENGINEER costume - Page 2 Pants10

Now I know the pants are in the wrong color but the only ones with the right color where €60(!), a bit too much for some pants I will only wear once. I can always make them lighter (grey-ish) which I will properly do making be able to switch teams.
The patches on the shoulders will have to wait untill I can finally print again. Our printer broke down after 8 years of trusty service and I am the only one who gives a shit. I think I'll go with a Canon, one that has separate cartridges for the colors.
Gonna get some paint next month so I can paint the kneepads and the helmet to the yellow-orange the engi has.
The crowbar is only there because I dont have a wrench yet and I wanted to have something in my hands.

So okay, this is pretty much done but Rosa told me a friend of hers is goign as the blu spy, complete with sapper! In other words I will be designing and building a sentry/dispenser. Main problem for me is transportation, dont feel like carying a fat man sentry/dispenser with me all the time...
Epps
Epps
RINGO MOGIRE BEAM!
RINGO MOGIRE BEAM!

Back to top Go down

COMPANION CUBE and ENGINEER costume - Page 2 Empty Re: COMPANION CUBE and ENGINEER costume

Post by Gilboron 19/5/2010, 17:25

So yeah, I'm that spy. You better spycheck everyone... MUHAHAHAHA

So far, I've got a suit, mask, gloves, and sapper, but I still need to get a tie, a knife, a pistol, and masks. My cigarette case is half-done: the first layer of paint is drying as I write.

I'd post some pictures, but I don't have my camera with me right now and the mask + gloves are currently in the washing machine.

Also, to be honest, I'll look more like the Spy from team GRY, since the suit I use is my dad's and it's more dark grey than blue.
Gilboron
Gilboron

https://www.youtube.com/user/Gilboron

Back to top Go down

Post by Nicobbq 19/5/2010, 18:04

Gilboron wrote:So yeah, I'm that spy. You better spycheck everyone... MUHAHAHAHA

So far, I've got a suit, mask, gloves, and sapper, but I still need to get a tie, a knife, a pistol, and masks. My cigarette case is half-done: the first layer of paint is drying as I write.

I'd post some pictures, but I don't have my camera with me right now and the mask + gloves are currently in the washing machine.

Also, to be honest, I'll look more like the Spy from team GRY, since the suit I use is my dad's and it's more dark grey than blue.

Cool! But may I ask you a question? Who are you exactly ? Very Happy

EDIT : By the way, that means youre the 100th person to join the forums so congratulations Very Happy !!!! You win ....*drum roll* a nicobbcookie!
Nicobbq
Nicobbq
Forum Admin
Forum Admin

Back to top Go down

Post by Epps 19/5/2010, 19:51

Gilboron wrote:So yeah, I'm that spy. You better spycheck everyone... MUHAHAHAHA

To be hounest, I forgot how the default models look because of all the skins I use. Besides, it's not as if I am going to be perfect, I'm just doing this for fun n.n Anyway nice to meet you, it's always a good thing to knwo your enemy Razz
Epps
Epps
RINGO MOGIRE BEAM!
RINGO MOGIRE BEAM!

Back to top Go down

Post by Tendo 19/5/2010, 19:53

Nerd alert....
Tendo
Tendo
Clan Member
Clan Member

Back to top Go down

Post by Epps 19/5/2010, 21:56

Tendo wrote:Nerd alert....
Says the guy with a stormtrooper avatar and makes maps for Source games...
Epps
Epps
RINGO MOGIRE BEAM!
RINGO MOGIRE BEAM!

Back to top Go down

Post by Havik 19/5/2010, 22:15

Sgt Pepper wrote:
Tendo wrote:Nerd alert....
Says the guy with a stormtrooper avatar and makes maps for Source games...

Hey, people who make maps for source games aren't nerds..... so what if I am working on a HL2DM map, and a CSS map, and possibly a TF2 map while trying to get coding projects done.... shutup... I am not a nerd... nor is Tendo.... lol
Havik
Havik

http://www.sharpstyles.co.cc

Back to top Go down

Post by Gilboron 20/5/2010, 06:44

Nicobbq wrote:

Cool! But may I ask you a question? Who are you exactly ? Very Happy

EDIT : By the way, that means youre the 100th person to join the forums so congratulations Very Happy !!!! You win ....*drum roll* a nicobbcookie!
I am the friend of Rosa who's going as a spy, and to be honest I don't often play on Pulp servers (sorry Razz ), so it's not that surprising that you don't know me. (And if you meant who I am in real life... ITS A SECRET OMG)

Also, thanks for the cookie. Nomnomnom.
Gilboron
Gilboron

https://www.youtube.com/user/Gilboron

Back to top Go down

Post by Eraserhead 20/5/2010, 07:44

I never really was on your side muhahaha!

Pepper, i still disagree with those glasses. You should get these kind of goggles (only with tinted glass):

COMPANION CUBE and ENGINEER costume - Page 2 1225298845W36GpO
Eraserhead
Eraserhead
Senior Game Admin
Senior Game Admin

http://www.pulpfortress.com

Back to top Go down

Post by atra rosa 20/5/2010, 13:50

so i went today with gilboron to the shop cald brico and a caranval shop and so far we found almost everything for gilboron

Buuuuuuuuuuuut at the brico mall they did not had the material i was looking for my companion cube and they said i need to go to furniture factory
atra rosa
atra rosa

Back to top Go down

Post by Sponsored content

Sponsored content

Back to top Go down

Page 2 of 2 Previous  1, 2