Pulp Fortress forum archives
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

My incredible stupid team today!

+3
Tendo
Firestar
Epps
7 posters

Go down

My incredible stupid team today! Empty My incredible stupid team today!

Post by Epps 20/1/2010, 17:32

So, I was playing tf2 today on Pulp. After the regulars left I was left with a bunch of clowns on blu while the enemy red had a good team.
Red, my enemy, was made out these classes:
-2 good snipers.
-2 heavy’s (one later went soldier I believe).
-1 medic who healed everyone and didn’t die. Also, kritzkrieg ubers all the time.
-1 scout.
Almost all of them were regulars.

My team was made out of this:
-1 demoman which was me.
-1 sniper/scout who kept on walking straight into enemy fire as if he thought he had godmode.
-1 engineer who build his stuff out in the open, all the time, even after giving advice.
-1 pyro who was pissed like me about how our team sucks.
-1 pyro/soldier who didn’t do anything and was afk all the time.
-1 spy who didn’t knew how to cloak or anything.
Only me and OldShorts were regulars and doing something usefull.

Funny isn’t it? More fun; most of my team was afk all the time.
In other words, we got raped like hell. Every time we had to defend the last CP they stayed inside spawn shooting in thin air even after I kept telling them to get out and defend. Bunch of amateur wankers I tell you! I’m not the best player around, but these guys really gave me a rage of the Brooklyn kind.

After losing the first round they went on doing random stuff. I was the only one trying to capture even after asking for help. And every time before I could capture the snipers would take me out. It was as if I was playing 1 vs 6 cause the pyro had the same problem.

So, we lost the 2nd round and yet again my team was staying inside spawn instead of protecting the last CP. Got pissed at them again for staying inside like the idiot wankers they are.

The third round went even worse. Some guys on blu started to micspam, I got even more pissed at my sucky ass team and guess what? We lost, again. Didn’t even got to capture one point this time. I was the only one to leave spawn and try to kill them when they reached our last CP. There were a heavy, medic, scout and I believe a soldier on the point. I charged into them, bottled the medic to death, switched over to the grenade launcher and killed them all except for the soldier who was left with low health. He was the last one standing on our CP with low health (one pistol shot would have killed him) and my teammates? They stayed inside spawn doing nothing. We lost because none of them went out while I was respawning. My Brooklyn Rage went overcharged and I left.

Glad we have a forum for these things. Need to lose my rage!
Epps
Epps
RINGO MOGIRE BEAM!
RINGO MOGIRE BEAM!

http://www.epps.nl

Back to top Go down

My incredible stupid team today! Empty Re: My incredible stupid team today!

Post by Firestar 20/1/2010, 17:52

Argh, I hate stupid teammates. The worst is when, like you said, on the final CP, they just stay inside the spawn trying to shoot people who are capping the point. That always loses the round when I'm defending, or wins when I'm attacking.
When the enemy team is capping the last point, I see 2 options: #1: go Heavy, Soldier, something strong, clear them off it. #2: Go Scout, stop them from capping while your teammates attack, or attack them yourself. The worst is when they're all snipers, trying to actually get headshots on a bunch of scouts flying around the point. I think the funniest is when they're sniper, and they stay sniper, and pull out the SMG. Like, WHAT THE FUCK. If you're going to shoot bullets very fast with crappy aim, WHY USE A 25-SHOT SMG?! Just change to Heavy, respawn in a second (literally) and own them.

Whew. You're right. It is nice to get the rage out on the forums Very Happy
Firestar
Firestar

Back to top Go down

Post by Tendo 20/1/2010, 17:56

Votescramble? i think you would have the power. If you had enough rage to come on here and type... then i think we would understand on a scramble. I've been in your shoes... *takes out rage on keyboard*
Tendo
Tendo
Clan Member
Clan Member

Back to top Go down

Post by Nicobbq 20/1/2010, 18:56

There is no such thing as Team Fortress 2? There is only Solo Fortress 2.
Nicobbq
Nicobbq
Forum Admin
Forum Admin

Back to top Go down

Post by Lord Zurkov 20/1/2010, 19:14

Was I there? I was getting dominated by ashen (look at his stats... cowardcannon pures are the only thing I truly despise about TF2) today and I am pretty sure I was playing at the same time you were.

I specifically remember raging silently about how you were still playing DEMOMAHN when almost their entire team were Scouts. And ashen.
Lord Zurkov
Lord Zurkov
Clan Member
Clan Member

Back to top Go down

Post by Nicobbq 20/1/2010, 19:22

I hate snipers, the most disgusting class in the entire game. It takes no skills, just good aim. You don't have to worry about surviving (except for spies)
Nicobbq
Nicobbq
Forum Admin
Forum Admin

Back to top Go down

Post by jameless 20/1/2010, 19:27

Well if sniping takes no skills then I am an even worse sniper than I previously feared! affraid

Whenever I play sniper I get all sweaty and I move in my chair like a grandpa playing the original Mario on Nintendo. Sad "Come on you can make the jump! Just jump!"
jameless
jameless
Senior Game Admin
Senior Game Admin

Back to top Go down

Post by Epps 20/1/2010, 19:31

Tendo wrote:Votescramble? i think you would have the power. If you had enough rage to come on here and type... then i think we would understand on a scramble. I've been in your shoes... *takes out rage on keyboard*
Got voted no Sad

Zurkov, I believe you were away when I left, at least I don't recall any pulp members being in BLU at that time...
Epps
Epps
RINGO MOGIRE BEAM!
RINGO MOGIRE BEAM!

Back to top Go down

Post by jameless 20/1/2010, 19:41

How many people voted no? I can change the votescramble to require less votes if you feel this was unfair.
jameless
jameless
Senior Game Admin
Senior Game Admin

Back to top Go down

Post by Epps 20/1/2010, 20:09

jameless wrote:How many people voted no? I can change the votescramble to require less votes if you feel this was unfair.
I don't remember Embarassed But I'm sure it was under 50%.

BTW, even though I was playing demo while the reds had 3 scouts (fubar, eraser, forgot) they also had an engi with lvl 2 gear which I took down with a spy (teamwork in my TF2? It's more likely then you think) and without help, they had a demo who kept on being bottled to death and a sniper who was scoping 24/7 so he was an easy still target for me. Besides, I thought i was doing well with me even killing the scouts...

Next time just tell me. I am always tempted to stick with one or two classes when I'm doing well Wink
Epps
Epps
RINGO MOGIRE BEAM!
RINGO MOGIRE BEAM!

Back to top Go down

Post by Eraserhead 20/1/2010, 20:25

Lord Zurkov wrote:Was I there? I was getting dominated by ashen (look at his stats... cowardcannon pures are the only thing I truly despise about TF2) today and I am pretty sure I was playing at the same time you were.

I specifically remember raging silently about how you were still playing DEMOMAHN when almost their entire team were Scouts. And ashen.

Don't forget i was a medic healing Ashen Zurkov and you were really pissed about that lol!

By the way i understand your anger i also hate medics healing snipers but i just wanted to see how far we could take it with Ashen and it worked pretty good. Also i think the best answer to an opposing team with a medic is bring in a medic on your own team.
Eraserhead
Eraserhead
Senior Game Admin
Senior Game Admin

http://www.pulpfortress.com

Back to top Go down

Post by Eraserhead 20/1/2010, 20:29

Sgt Pepper wrote:
Tendo wrote:Votescramble? i think you would have the power. If you had enough rage to come on here and type... then i think we would understand on a scramble. I've been in your shoes... *takes out rage on keyboard*
Got voted no Sad

Zurkov, I believe you were away when I left, at least I don't recall any pulp members being in BLU at that time...

I was on red but didn't see a scramblevote, or maybe i left? Anyway you could have also kicked the afk players Pepper.
Eraserhead
Eraserhead
Senior Game Admin
Senior Game Admin

Back to top Go down

Post by Lord Zurkov 21/1/2010, 02:34

Eraserhead wrote:Don't forget i was a medic healing Ashen Zurkov and you were really pissed about that lol!

By the way i understand your anger i also hate medics healing snipers but i just wanted to see how far we could take it with Ashen and it worked pretty good. Also i think the best answer to an opposing team with a medic is bring in a medic on your own team.
The problem with that plan is we didn't have any Snipers capable of killing your entire team, and anything else gets headshotted and killed instantly. Healing doesn't stop that, and you don't get far with an uber if you've got blood leaking out of a hole in your head.

Snipers who are getting healed are exceptionally hard to kill with anything other than the cowardcannon, though, because they're way behind the lines, have one and a half times as much health as usual, and constantly regenerating it. They still kill you instantly, so all you'll ever deal is scratch damage at best unless the Sniper in question has absolutely terrible aim (which seems to happen more often than not).
Lord Zurkov
Lord Zurkov
Clan Member
Clan Member

Back to top Go down

Post by Eraserhead 21/1/2010, 10:03

The problem with your team was that Pepper should not have played demo but spy so he could have backstabbed ashen and me which i have seen him do many times in similar cases.
Eraserhead
Eraserhead
Senior Game Admin
Senior Game Admin

Back to top Go down

Post by Epps 21/1/2010, 12:24

Eraserhead wrote:The problem with your team was that Pepper should not have played demo but spy so he could have backstabbed ashen and me which i have seen him do many times in similar cases.
So then we would have one spy to backstab 3 people and a pyro to defend the point from heavy's with a medic..
No, I'll just stick with blaiming my team for not doing anything usefull and going afk all the time. You just can't play 2 vs 6 or 7.

hope the teams won't suck this much today or I'll have to join the other team angel
Epps
Epps
RINGO MOGIRE BEAM!
RINGO MOGIRE BEAM!

Back to top Go down

Post by Sponsored content

Sponsored content

Back to top Go down