Pulp Fortress forum archives
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

I'd like to become a member of this fine group of gentlemen.

+2
Jonesie|UKCS|
Felechtr
6 posters

Go down

I'd like to become a member of this fine group of gentlemen. Empty I'd like to become a member of this fine group of gentlemen.

Post by Felechtr 21/2/2010, 10:32

The total amount of time I've been playing Team Fortress 2 is ~600 hours. My most played class would be Heavy Weapons Guy. I enjoy this class very much because I like to squash little tiny men with my FISTS OF STEEEEEEEL.

I'd like to join Pulp Fortress because the members of this community are very friendly and most of them accept some of my micspam in the cp_orange_x3 server. If they want me to stop, I'll stop for them. They'll just be asking nicely and unlike other servers, and they'll start votemuting if they have to. I try to keep my micspamming at a minimum, because I enjoy the cp_orange server too much to risk being kicked out of. However, it is tempting to play a nice tune over the microphone chat. In conclusion, PLZ LET ME B A PPL IN PLUP 4TREES I LIEK DIS SERVR 2 MUCH LOLO

EDIT: My name is pronounced FELL-ETCH-ER

Last edited by Felechtr on 21/2/2010, 15:03; edited 1 time in total

Felechtr

Back to top Go down

I'd like to become a member of this fine group of gentlemen. Empty Re: I'd like to become a member of this fine group of gentlemen.

Post by Jonesie|UKCS| 21/2/2010, 10:34

I recommended him. Approved by admin

Jonesie|UKCS|
I am banned, sad face! Unban me! I don't deserve it !
I am banned, sad face! Unban me! I don't deserve it !

Back to top Go down

I'd like to become a member of this fine group of gentlemen. Empty Re: I'd like to become a member of this fine group of gentlemen.

Post by Eraserhead 21/2/2010, 11:33

Welcome! How do we pronounce your name?
Eraserhead
Eraserhead
Senior Game Admin
Senior Game Admin

http://www.pulpfortress.com

Back to top Go down

Post by Firestar 21/2/2010, 13:02

Hey, I remember you!
Approved by admin

And don't worry too much about the micspam, as long as you stop as soon as someone says Razz
Firestar
Firestar

Back to top Go down

Post by miht 21/2/2010, 13:19

Felechtr wrote:The total amount of time I've been playing Team Fortress 2 is ~600 hours. My most played class would be Heavy Weapons Guy. I enjoy this class very much because I like to squash little tiny men with my FISTS OF STEEEEEEEL.

I'd like to join Pulp Fortress because the members of this community are very friendly and most of them accept some of my micspam in the cp_orange_x3 server. If they want me to stop, I'll stop for them. They'll just be asking nicely and unlike other servers, and they'll start votemuting if they have to. I try to keep my micspamming at a minimum, because I enjoy the cp_orange server too much to risk being kicked out of. However, it is tempting to play a nice tune over the microphone chat. In conclusion, PLZ LET ME B A PPL IN PLUP 4TREES I LIEK DIS SERVR 2 MUCH LOLO
i thoguth you said on that last part..... " I HERD U LIEK MUDKIPZ.
Loool Approved by admin Hold it! Konata approves!
miht
miht
Junior Game Admin
Junior Game Admin

Back to top Go down

Post by Eraserhead 10/3/2010, 21:59

I am wondering whats happening with this application. I see 3 admin stamps here but i never see you in the game. What can other admins say about this?
Eraserhead
Eraserhead
Senior Game Admin
Senior Game Admin

http://www.pulpfortress.com

Back to top Go down

Post by Nicobbq 10/3/2010, 22:06

I have never seen him as far as I remember...I think we should deny his application because of non-activity, he just has to re-apply is he restarts playing.
Nicobbq
Nicobbq
Forum Admin
Forum Admin

Back to top Go down

Post by Sponsored content

Sponsored content

Back to top Go down