Pulp Fortress forum archives
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Application : Kinseth [Status: Denied]

+5
Eraserhead
Furgus
UberLord
Jonesie|UKCS|
Kinseth
9 posters

Go down

Application : Kinseth [Status: Denied] Empty Application : Kinseth [Status: Denied]

Post by Kinseth 13/4/2010, 17:18

A lot of you know me.

The Almighty God-Kinseth is joining PULP hopefully. Those of you that dont know me will fall in line shortly. Razz
Note that I do not accept stormtroopers that are under a certain height. I send them off to be spies in the Jawa camps, like Auschwitz.
I own a teamspeak I plan on donating to PULP or using for my own clan i am considering starting up. (multiclanning will be restricted but fear not ill make exceptions for certain clans like pulp of course)
Those that know me either love me or hate me. They know I am fair and I take my job seriously.

But as a general player, I left TF2 long ago. at least 3 months ago. I am the Sole founder of Lost Brotherhood, a clan that I gave to Naso, and that in a recent argument about unbanning one of my friends, they banned me. So instead of gracing them with my presence, I shall honor all you Pulpy peelz.
I feel entitled to only respect and I shall return it back unto you. You disrespect myself and you will receive none for yourself. I can take a thorough trolling before i get bored and cranky with it.
I know I am not an admin, but respect belongs to everyone, even the general player, no matter age, gender, race, or IQ.

Alot of people treat me as a parental figure or a counselor and I am all too happy to oblige. It's only logical. Talk to a person that can talk back to you but cant tell all of your friends your deep dark secrets. Its like an interactive journal. A friend that cant betray you.

I bring to this clan only myself and my thorough belief of self improvement being the only thing worthy of achievement along with some mild skills with every class.
Kinseth
Kinseth

Back to top Go down

Application : Kinseth [Status: Denied] Empty Re: Application : Kinseth [Status: Denied]

Post by Jonesie|UKCS| 13/4/2010, 17:34

I'm glad that, one of my good old IKtR buddies has decided to join one of the clans I'm in. My good! I never though that I'd see the day. I'm glad that you decided to join, Kinseth. I just know, that you'll get accepted!

Jonesie|UKCS|
I am banned, sad face! Unban me! I don't deserve it !

Back to top Go down

Application : Kinseth [Status: Denied] Empty Re: Application : Kinseth [Status: Denied]

Post by UberLord 13/4/2010, 17:52

WE play all the time and I was there when he was banned. But yeah, he's a kickass dude who makes everyone just want to have fun Very Happy
UberLord
UberLord

Back to top Go down

Post by Furgus 13/4/2010, 18:00

Good player and no complaints. btw hope and pray your app doesn't get hi jacked like uber lord's and my apps.
Furgus
Furgus
Clan Member
Clan Member

Back to top Go down

Post by Eraserhead 13/4/2010, 18:25

Welcome to the clan Kinseth. Time to start playing TF2 again Building a sentry !
Eraserhead
Eraserhead
Senior Game Admin
Senior Game Admin

http://www.pulpfortress.com

Back to top Go down

Post by Furgus 13/4/2010, 18:27

Yeah Kinseth. What happened? LB was running smoothly with you. But after you left. LB just let anyone into the clan. It sucked.
Furgus
Furgus
Clan Member
Clan Member

Back to top Go down

Post by Kinseth 13/4/2010, 20:15

My Apologies Fergus. I hope to redeem myself should I decide to make a new clan.
Kinseth
Kinseth

Back to top Go down

Post by Furgus 13/4/2010, 21:37

When you do you can count me in to help you with anything. But as long as I am still in PULP.
Furgus
Furgus
Clan Member
Clan Member

Back to top Go down

Post by Eraserhead 8/5/2010, 19:35

Hey Kinseth, havent seen you on the server the last 3 weeks. What's happening.

Put this link in your forum profile btw: http://pulpfortress.clanservers.com/tf2stats/id/STEAM_0:1:20250797
Eraserhead
Eraserhead
Senior Game Admin
Senior Game Admin

Back to top Go down

Post by Nicobbq 18/5/2010, 17:27

Any updates on that guy?
Nicobbq
Nicobbq
Forum Admin
Forum Admin

Back to top Go down

Post by Nick 18/5/2010, 18:12

he is on vacation he just graduated
Nick
Nick
Clan Recruiter
Clan Recruiter

Back to top Go down

Post by UberLord 18/5/2010, 19:20

Yeah, he told me he was almost finished graduated a few days ago. He'll be on more often, I'll try and tell him to check his app.
UberLord
UberLord

Back to top Go down

Post by Eraserhead 19/5/2010, 08:10

Yes i will contact Kinseth too when i see him online.
Eraserhead
Eraserhead
Senior Game Admin
Senior Game Admin

Back to top Go down

Post by Kinseth 28/5/2010, 02:06

As has been mentioned.. just graduated and then life took a steaming projectile shit in my face. So its gonna be awhile. Sorry.
Kinseth
Kinseth

Back to top Go down

Post by Jonesie|UKCS| 28/5/2010, 13:42

Hope to see you soon, buddy. Cool

Jonesie|UKCS|

Back to top Go down

Post by ninji 28/5/2010, 14:03

Me too, Kinseth, you are a cool guy.
ninji
ninji
Clan Member
Clan Member

http://www.tf2items.com/id/ijnin

Back to top Go down

Post by Kinseth 12/6/2010, 19:26

(deep breath)

/wall of text

Im back

/end wall of text
Kinseth
Kinseth

Back to top Go down

Post by Young Greezy 12/6/2010, 20:33

KINSETH'S BACK!

When can we start voting for this guy now? Maybe in 2 weeks time if you're active?
Young Greezy
Young Greezy
Scrim Team Captain
Scrim Team Captain

Back to top Go down

Post by UberLord 12/6/2010, 23:17

Welcome back dude.
UberLord
UberLord

Back to top Go down

Post by Kinseth 29/6/2010, 15:27

The voting isnt necessary anymore. I was convinced by a few of my friends to start a new clan, Human Edge. Enjoyed my time here on the forums and such thoroughly. Thank you and frag you later.
Kinseth
Kinseth

Back to top Go down

Post by Eraserhead 30/6/2010, 09:11

Good luck with the new clan Kinseth. I'm sure we'll pay a visit to your community!

Jonesie, do you still manage the applicants? Kinseth needs to be removed from the applicants group and Giygas needs to be added.
Eraserhead
Eraserhead
Senior Game Admin
Senior Game Admin

Back to top Go down

Post by Sponsored content

Sponsored content

Back to top Go down