Pulp Fortress forum archives
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

If you found out a PULP member lived near you.

+20
Siphex
Lord Zurkov
Google
RustyPan
Taboo
gibbo
dumbasscus
ninji
Eraserhead
Havik
Nicobbq
hyce777
Socrates187
Hoboapple
UberLord
Vital
Epps
Young Greezy
LieuTennet
wtfisaboolet1234
24 posters

Page 1 of 2 1, 2  Next

Go down

If you found out a PULP member lived near you. Empty If you found out a PULP member lived near you.

Post by wtfisaboolet1234 5/8/2010, 23:41

Would you go visit him and try to hang out like friends? or is that a bit creepy/weird/odd?

Serious question.

I realize it may depend on the person. Like if I found out my bestest buddy Nicobbq i'd legitly take him out for a burger

but if I found out Afro lived near me i'd light his house on fire buy him a drink

Last edited by wtfisaboolet1234 on 5/8/2010, 23:47; edited 1 time in total
wtfisaboolet1234
wtfisaboolet1234

Back to top Go down

If you found out a PULP member lived near you. Empty Re: If you found out a PULP member lived near you.

Post by LieuTennet 5/8/2010, 23:42

I'd penetrate his...
Probably hang out
LieuTennet
LieuTennet

Back to top Go down

If you found out a PULP member lived near you. Empty Re: If you found out a PULP member lived near you.

Post by wtfisaboolet1234 5/8/2010, 23:53

LieuTennet wrote:I'd penetrate his...
Probably hang out

you're penetrate his dot dot dot? damn thats hot. i love penetrating dot dot dot's
wtfisaboolet1234
wtfisaboolet1234

Back to top Go down

Post by Young Greezy 6/8/2010, 01:01

Well it would depend. Like I can't see myself chilling with bullet, but I can see myself murdering him.

I know miht lives near me but he's paranoid and won't tell me his area so I can't stalk him. There are a few people I'd chill with but there are some that would either be weird to chill with for whatever reason. You have to keep in mind that people act differently online (I try not to but I probably do).
Young Greezy
Young Greezy
Scrim Team Captain
Scrim Team Captain

Back to top Go down

Post by Epps 6/8/2010, 01:38

Remember that Atra Rosa? I was supposed to meet her at an アニメ convention but she called off (too expensive). Anyway if I am in the neighborhood I would definitively pop in announced for a beer, who knows how the person is irl.
Still there are some people who I would love to fed drunk, fool to get in a train to Belgium or France with me, tie them up and leave them in it while I get out of the train at the next stop. Also, steal his phone if it's better than mine :3
Epps
Epps
RINGO MOGIRE BEAM!
RINGO MOGIRE BEAM!

http://www.epps.nl

Back to top Go down

Post by Vital 6/8/2010, 02:00

I could probably visit anyone since I work for an airline and have free flight anywhere I choose.
Vital
Vital
Clan Member
Clan Member

Back to top Go down

Post by UberLord 6/8/2010, 02:05

I know a lot of people in my basic area. I can easily reach anyone in Chicago, Wisconsin, Minnesota, Iowa, and Illinois. So yeah, pretty cool.
UberLord
UberLord

Back to top Go down

Post by Hoboapple 6/8/2010, 02:34

depends on the person
Hoboapple
Hoboapple

Back to top Go down

Post by Socrates187 6/8/2010, 02:49

hale NO. yall creep me the fuck out.
especially bullet.
Socrates187
Socrates187
Clan Member
Clan Member

Back to top Go down

Post by hyce777 6/8/2010, 03:21

I would if it was one of the nicer members who I know better. But you know, I always feel like a loner up in Seattle. No one lives here...

-CGMZ- has 4 members who live in the same damn town, and all know each other.
hyce777
hyce777
Clan Member
Clan Member

Back to top Go down

Post by Nicobbq 6/8/2010, 06:54

I would go for a burger with bullet. Om nom nom

Sgt Pepper wrote:Remember that Atra Rosa?
That little screaming attention whore? Yea I do.

Sgt Pepper wrote:I was supposed to meet her at an アニメ convention but she called off (too expensive)
Probably has something to do with her mother. She got grounded once because she talked to me on steam instead of cleaning her room. I was laughing at her like crazy...That's when she started hating me... haha
Nicobbq
Nicobbq
Forum Admin
Forum Admin

Back to top Go down

Post by wtfisaboolet1234 6/8/2010, 11:12

Young Greezy wrote:Well it would depend. Like I can't see myself chilling with bullet, but I can see myself murdering him.

I know miht lives near me but he's paranoid and won't tell me his area so I can't stalk him. There are a few people I'd chill with but there are some that would either be weird to chill with for whatever reason. You have to keep in mind that people act differently online (I try not to but I probably do).

Greezy Online: HEY GUISE CAN I JOIN U GUISE FOR THIS AWESOME GAME EHEHEHEHEHEH(nerdy voice)

Greezy IRL: Sup niggas can I join in on this shit?(black voice)
wtfisaboolet1234
wtfisaboolet1234

Back to top Go down

Post by Havik 6/8/2010, 11:15

It all depends on the person.... All I know is I live near anyone in Toronto..
Havik
Havik

http://www.sharpstyles.co.cc

Back to top Go down

Post by Eraserhead 6/8/2010, 11:26

When PULP becomes 5 years old we should do a LAN party with lots of booze.
Eraserhead
Eraserhead
Senior Game Admin
Senior Game Admin

http://www.pulpfortress.com

Back to top Go down

Post by wtfisaboolet1234 6/8/2010, 11:55

Eraserhead wrote:When PULP becomes 5 years old we should do a LAN party with lots of booze.

how old is it now?
wtfisaboolet1234
wtfisaboolet1234

Back to top Go down

Post by Eraserhead 6/8/2010, 11:59

Look at date here: http://steamcommunity.com/groups/pulpfortress

On september 22 we will be 1 year!

On a side note, we now have 907 members in the community. Seems we will have to organize two events soon....
Eraserhead
Eraserhead
Senior Game Admin
Senior Game Admin

http://www.pulpfortress.com

Back to top Go down

Post by ninji 6/8/2010, 12:23

I probably would, if the age difference wasn't that great.

Speaking of which, about 2 years ago, I met someone in CSS and we hit it off just nicely, and not for another year later did I check his profile to discover we live in the same county and have the same first name. We know each other IRL now.
ninji
ninji
Clan Member
Clan Member

http://www.tf2items.com/id/ijnin

Back to top Go down

Post by dumbasscus 6/8/2010, 13:01

I live in California, near Los Angeles. I would be very surprised if someone from pulp lived here, because everyone lives in eastern america or ENGLAND AAHHHHHH.
dumbasscus
dumbasscus
Clan Member
Clan Member

Back to top Go down

Post by Epps 6/8/2010, 15:25

Mission complete, make crazy americans believe I live in Britain. Now for the domination....
Epps
Epps
RINGO MOGIRE BEAM!
RINGO MOGIRE BEAM!

http://www.epps.nl

Back to top Go down

Post by hyce777 6/8/2010, 15:36

lololol. Pepper=crazy dutch guy. But he's legitly awesome.
hyce777
hyce777
Clan Member
Clan Member

Back to top Go down

Post by gibbo 6/8/2010, 16:32

lol i think i'm the only Brit in this clan
gibbo
gibbo
Acting Game Admin
Acting Game Admin

Back to top Go down

Post by Taboo 6/8/2010, 19:30

I live close to the Jane and Finch area where all the black people are. How bout you greezy? Razz
Taboo
Taboo
Acting Game Admin
Acting Game Admin

Back to top Go down

Post by RustyPan 6/8/2010, 19:40

Any1 live in new york? Smile
RustyPan
RustyPan
Clan Member
Clan Member

Back to top Go down

Post by Google 6/8/2010, 19:42

Yessir. Queens.
Google
Google
Clan Member
Clan Member

Back to top Go down

Post by Young Greezy 6/8/2010, 23:00

Taboo wrote:I live close to the Jane and Finch area where all the black people are. How bout you greezy? Razz

East Scarborough, past all the black people and over the bridge. Basically as far as I can get from you while still being in the same city.
Young Greezy
Young Greezy
Scrim Team Captain
Scrim Team Captain

Back to top Go down

Post by Sponsored content

Sponsored content

Back to top Go down

Page 1 of 2 1, 2  Next