Pulp Fortress forum archives
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Asus ul50vt laptop- okay but not good, weird lag, pretty sure it's not internet

+9
Hoboapple
Epps
Google
jameless
Eraserhead
Nick
Socrates187
Young Greezy
dumbasscus
13 posters

Page 2 of 2 Previous  1, 2

Go down

Asus ul50vt laptop- okay but not good, weird lag, pretty sure it's not internet - Page 2 Empty Re: Asus ul50vt laptop- okay but not good, weird lag, pretty sure it's not internet

Post by hyce777 2/9/2010, 20:17

Young Greezy wrote:Just get a chainsaw, it works fine. I haven't had a zombie infestation since I made this investment. Very Happy
hyce777
hyce777
Clan Member
Clan Member

Back to top Go down

Asus ul50vt laptop- okay but not good, weird lag, pretty sure it's not internet - Page 2 Empty Re: Asus ul50vt laptop- okay but not good, weird lag, pretty sure it's not internet

Post by Epps 2/9/2010, 20:35

Young Greezy wrote:Just get a parachute, it works fine. I haven't had a lethal plane crash ever since I got a parachute.
Epps
Epps
RINGO MOGIRE BEAM!
RINGO MOGIRE BEAM!

http://www.epps.nl

Back to top Go down

Post by Hoboapple 2/9/2010, 20:44

Young Greezy wrote:Just get
jameless wrote:
Young Greezy wrote:Just get a sledgehammer, it works fine. I haven't had a virus since I got this computer Very Happy
, it works fine. I haven't had a
Google wrote:
Young Greezy wrote:Just get a condom, it works fine. I haven't had a virus since I got this condom Very Happy
since I got this
LieuTennet wrote:
Young Greezy wrote:Just get The Pull Out Method for Dummies, it works fine. I haven't had a virus since I got this book Very Happy
Very Happy
Hoboapple
Hoboapple

Back to top Go down

Post by ninji 2/9/2010, 20:50

>everything above me
>Asus ul50vt laptop
ninji
ninji
Clan Member
Clan Member

http://www.tf2items.com/id/ijnin

Back to top Go down

Post by dumbasscus 13/9/2010, 16:23

Fuck. I tried turning off Norton. BTW, what are "tracking cookies"? During a full system scan it turned up with like, 30 of them. I still get this terrible screen freezing for about 5-10 seconds. I think it might be my processor, it's 1.3gHz. I've heard that switching cpu's on laptops are possible.
dumbasscus
dumbasscus
Clan Member
Clan Member

Back to top Go down

Post by Eraserhead 13/9/2010, 16:32

Tracking cookies don't influence your performance. They are used by websites to store information about you.

Upgrading processor on a laptop you can forget, you can however upgrade your memory.
Eraserhead
Eraserhead
Senior Game Admin
Senior Game Admin

http://www.pulpfortress.com

Back to top Go down

Post by dumbasscus 13/9/2010, 16:57

How would you do that?
dumbasscus
dumbasscus
Clan Member
Clan Member

Back to top Go down

Post by Eraserhead 13/9/2010, 17:00

Because i tried it in the past. Of course it's possible but it's just not worth it. Taking apart a laptop is a very delicate job since it's not meant to be taken apart just like an ATX case. You really need to know what you are doing.
Eraserhead
Eraserhead
Senior Game Admin
Senior Game Admin

Back to top Go down

Post by dumbasscus 13/9/2010, 17:33

No, I'm talking about upgrading the memory.
dumbasscus
dumbasscus
Clan Member
Clan Member

Back to top Go down

Post by Eraserhead 14/9/2010, 15:54

Oh thats easy, i've done that. With most laptops you have a panel at the bottom of the laptop you can open with a screwdriver. The memory modules are upgradable and to be obtained at the better computershop.
Eraserhead
Eraserhead
Senior Game Admin
Senior Game Admin

Back to top Go down

Post by Vital 14/9/2010, 16:27

Eraserhead wrote:Oh thats easy, i've done that. With most laptops you have a panel at the bottom of the laptop you can open with a screwdriver. The memory modules are upgradable and to be obtained at the better computershop.
Coming from a guy who jams out on an old turning table from the 30's.
Vital
Vital
Clan Member
Clan Member

Back to top Go down

Post by dumbasscus 14/9/2010, 16:30

Are you talking about RAM? My comp already has 4 gigs of RAM, and that's the max amount.
dumbasscus
dumbasscus
Clan Member
Clan Member

Back to top Go down

Post by Eraserhead 14/9/2010, 16:37

Uh what other memory are you talking about?

Lawl vital the best turntable evermade is the Technics SL1200 made in 1975 and still being sold today! Every DJ uses it noob!
Eraserhead
Eraserhead
Senior Game Admin
Senior Game Admin

Back to top Go down

Post by dumbasscus 15/9/2010, 12:24

dumbasscus wrote:Are you talking about RAM? My comp already has 4 gigs of RAM, and that's the max amount.

Sad
dumbasscus
dumbasscus
Clan Member
Clan Member

Back to top Go down

Post by Epps 15/9/2010, 12:47

dumbasscus wrote:Are you talking about RAM? My comp already has 4 gigs of RAM, and that's the max amount.
(Bigger) Laptop ram costs a lot of money so even if you can put more in it it's probably not worth the money. For example I can upgrade from 4GB to 8GB but that would cost me $300~$500 for two 4GB modules. Add another $200 and you can buy a desktop that beats the laptop...

Eraserhead wrote:Lawl vital the best turntable evermade is the Technics SL1200 made in 1975 and still being sold today! Every DJ uses it noob!
I know right! Too bad Panasonic has decided to stop making them... That reminds me, I still need to buy a new turntable ever since my Philips decided to die :/
Epps
Epps
RINGO MOGIRE BEAM!
RINGO MOGIRE BEAM!

http://www.epps.nl

Back to top Go down

Post by Eraserhead 15/9/2010, 13:46

Huh why did they decide that? Are those CD turntables finally winning the game?
Eraserhead
Eraserhead
Senior Game Admin
Senior Game Admin

Back to top Go down

Post by Sponsored content

Sponsored content

Back to top Go down

Page 2 of 2 Previous  1, 2