Pulp Fortress forum archives
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Application : HoPPyJalopy [Voting Starts: September 30 - Mentor = Google]

+7
Google
Vital
+Moo!
Young Greezy
LieuTennet
Nick
HoPPyJaloPy
11 posters

Go down

Application : HoPPyJalopy [Voting Starts: September 30 - Mentor = Google] Empty Application : HoPPyJalopy [Voting Starts: September 30 - Mentor = Google]

Post by HoPPyJaloPy 30/8/2010, 22:07

Guess I will start off by saying HI! My name is Hoppy. Full name is really HoppyJalopy. Hoppy for short i suppose. Name originated from basically friends as a joke. If you all don't know what jalopy means, its piece of shit! . So i guess the name kind of means hoppy piece of shit. Now im just called hoppy. If you would like to know my real name I will tell you, just ask. Its not really that important. I started playing this game prob about 2 or 3 years ago, off and on. Im military so ya know how that goes with deployments n'shit. Im actually getting out at the end of my tour in 7 months or so. Im lucky i suppose. Some changes coming in the future. Im pretty much a "meathead" i suppose. Friends like to call me that. I like to think that i have some common sense. Thats what they all say tho! I have played in scrims and thought it was fun other than the fact people take the shit too serious. I would consider my TF2 skills to be quite a bit above average. Maybe not. Who fucking cares i guess.. Im RANDOM. im 6'3 220 with 8-9 percent body fat. dirty blonde hair blue eyes. my max ive ever tried was 405 for 1. If you want a kiss, pm me!.. Mmmmm thats sexy. I play a few different classes really, just started playing scout a couple weeks ago.. for being a young scout i would say i progressed over many.. we all have good and bad days tho.. dont hate.. just participate.. Mmmm thats sexy.. Wow im fucking weird. No really tho! Peace! ....One love.... im also 23
HoPPyJaloPy
HoPPyJaloPy

Back to top Go down

Application : HoPPyJalopy [Voting Starts: September 30 - Mentor = Google] Empty Re: Application : HoPPyJalopy [Voting Starts: September 30 - Mentor = Google]

Post by Nick 30/8/2010, 22:08

God has graced our forums!!!
Nick
Nick
Clan Recruiter
Clan Recruiter

Back to top Go down

Application : HoPPyJalopy [Voting Starts: September 30 - Mentor = Google] Empty Re: Application : HoPPyJalopy [Voting Starts: September 30 - Mentor = Google]

Post by LieuTennet 30/8/2010, 22:09

HoPPyJaloPy wrote: im 6'3 220 with 8-9 percent body fat.
Holy ripped batman! I'm 5'5(maybe 6 not sure) 110 with 12 percent body fat...i need to start working out again

Last edited by LieuTennet on 30/8/2010, 22:11; edited 1 time in total
LieuTennet
LieuTennet

Back to top Go down

Post by Young Greezy 30/8/2010, 22:09

Sexiness

Pure sexiness
Young Greezy
Young Greezy
Scrim Team Captain
Scrim Team Captain

Back to top Go down

Post by +Moo! 30/8/2010, 22:10

Fuckin' finally Very Happy
+Moo!
+Moo!

Back to top Go down

Post by Vital 30/8/2010, 22:19

Sounds like Boolet and Nico got a rival stepping up in our clan.
Vital
Vital
Clan Member
Clan Member

Back to top Go down

Post by Google 30/8/2010, 22:38

Thanks for applying to join our clan Hoppy! You can put pf. in your name now and will be invited into the Applicant steam group shortly. Also your forum group will be changed into applicant in a bit. Make sure you are active on the forum also.
---
>_< Chuck, I wanna be a mentor, gtfo. You already have CRIT.
Google
Google
Clan Member
Clan Member

Back to top Go down

Post by Nicobbq 31/8/2010, 07:53

YOu forgot to mention your amazing voice when singing with Autotune!
Welcome Dude!!!
Nicobbq
Nicobbq
Forum Admin
Forum Admin

Back to top Go down

Post by Eraserhead 31/8/2010, 09:24

Hey Hoppy good to see you joining man. Have seen you a lot on our orange server Very Happy

Chuck, i have changed topic to Google being mentor because he currently isn't mentoring anyone. You guys just keep the mentees evenly spread between you three.

Hoppy, Google will be your mentor which means you can ask him everything about the clan. He will also approach you for events and stuff if needed.
Eraserhead
Eraserhead
Senior Game Admin
Senior Game Admin

http://www.pulpfortress.com

Back to top Go down

Post by Socrates187 31/8/2010, 10:11

angel
Socrates187
Socrates187
Clan Member
Clan Member

Back to top Go down

Post by dumbasscus 31/8/2010, 11:23

I have a man-crush on Hoppy, in case you need to know.
dumbasscus
dumbasscus
Clan Member
Clan Member

Back to top Go down

Post by HoPPyJaloPy 1/9/2010, 22:27

MMMMmmmm...
HoPPyJaloPy
HoPPyJaloPy

Back to top Go down

Post by Google 2/9/2010, 11:36

Start posting some more ._.
Google
Google
Clan Member
Clan Member

Back to top Go down

Post by Sponsored content

Sponsored content

Back to top Go down