Pulp Fortress forum archives
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Application: CthulhuBBQ [Voting Starts October 18th - Mentor:Google]

+2
ninji
Zaptoaster
6 posters

Go down

Application: CthulhuBBQ [Voting Starts October 18th      -    Mentor:Google] Empty Application: CthulhuBBQ [Voting Starts October 18th - Mentor:Google]

Post by Zaptoaster 18/9/2010, 02:42

Hey everyone, Cthulhu here I thought I'd join pulp since I'm on the pulp server pretty much all the time I'm playing tf2. Well I'm a 19 year old sexy young stallion who plays tf2 and used to play Tfc. Scout was always my favorite class, I don't know why I've just always had a thing for those classes where you have to have good aim to be effective (except sniper for some reason). I'm in college working on a degree in computer engineering (Second year). My hobbies include being lazy and complaining about it. I have about 1000 hours of tf2, and on my old account that got hacked by some douchefag, I had about 1500 (Would have had gold medal too >.<) Top three classes are scout, soldier, and spy (although I'm a fail spy I still try Razz) in that order respectively. If you REALLY need a scout in a scrim I guess I could get you 1 kill or so hehe. My kdr is .88 (Shitty but meh in Tf2 you can get jewed out of your kdr in many creative ways!) I use default scout weapons, all the unlockables except sandman are shitty and even that is a just a side grade. My rank is 51, I have 7d 11h 11m on orange, and I have 12112 points. I'm pretty much a no lifer when it comes to Tf2 hehe. I used to play a lot of classic COD and Medal of Honor games before tf2 came out and tfc was way out of its time. Anyway, I think this should come to an end right here, so whoever decides to mentor my sorry ass your gonna have some work put in for ya hehe.

Last edited by Zaptoaster on 18/9/2010, 03:38; edited 1 time in total
Zaptoaster
Zaptoaster

Back to top Go down

Application: CthulhuBBQ [Voting Starts October 18th      -    Mentor:Google] Empty Re: Application: CthulhuBBQ [Voting Starts October 18th - Mentor:Google]

Post by ninji 18/9/2010, 03:12

Zaptoaster wrote:(Would of had gold medal too >.<)
Would HAVE had gold medal

Sorry, I am a grammar nazi. Also, Miht is a total fag for guys 18-22 years of age in college, watch your back.
ninji
ninji
Clan Member
Clan Member

http://www.tf2items.com/id/ijnin

Back to top Go down

Application: CthulhuBBQ [Voting Starts October 18th      -    Mentor:Google] Empty Re: Application: CthulhuBBQ [Voting Starts October 18th - Mentor:Google]

Post by Zaptoaster 18/9/2010, 03:36

mien hail grammar nazi
Zaptoaster
Zaptoaster

Back to top Go down

Post by Nick 18/9/2010, 09:04

Thanks for applying Cthulhu, Voting will starting exactly one month (October 18th) Thanks for applying
Nick
Nick
Clan Recruiter
Clan Recruiter

Back to top Go down

Post by Google 18/9/2010, 09:52

Thanks for applying CthulhuBBQ! You can now add .pf to your name if you haven't done so already. Also please add an avatar for your forum account. Additionally, please be active on the forum. Lemme just add you to the applicant forum group and invite you to the steam group.

Thanks in advance.
Google
Google
Clan Member
Clan Member

Back to top Go down

Post by Nicobbq 18/9/2010, 16:25

FUCK YEA ITS CHU-CHU!
That's awesome!
I'm happy that you applied!!!
Nicobbq
Nicobbq
Forum Admin
Forum Admin

Back to top Go down

Post by Zaptoaster 19/9/2010, 01:52

and im happy that your happy nico ^^
Zaptoaster
Zaptoaster

Back to top Go down

Post by tehmass 19/9/2010, 09:40

i think i know that douchebag did he play for A99 ? haha!
tehmass
tehmass

Back to top Go down

Post by Sponsored content

Sponsored content

Back to top Go down