Pulp Fortress forum archives
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Application : Garmelio [Voting Starts: October 2 - Mentor = Google]

+12
hyce777
Havik
dumbasscus
Nicobbq
vladmirbsl69
LieuTennet
Google
Eraserhead
miht
Young Greezy
ninji
Garmelio
16 posters

Page 1 of 2 1, 2  Next

Go down

Application : Garmelio [Voting Starts: October 2 - Mentor = Google] Empty Application : Garmelio [Voting Starts: October 2 - Mentor = Google]

Post by Garmelio 2/9/2010, 22:31

Hi I'm Garmelio Im 15 years old and I'm not one of those little kids that micspam (i don't even have mic Sad )

My favorite classes to play are Spy,Very Happy Very Happy Very Happy Very Happy Very Happy, Scout, Heavy, Sniper... Well basically I like to play with all classes but I play best with SPY!

I live in Toronto, Canada but I was born in Israel and I can talk Russian(fluently) and French(broken French)

I would like to be part of this group because I always play on the orange server and the rotational server too.

Garmelio
Garmelio

Back to top Go down

Application : Garmelio [Voting Starts: October 2 - Mentor = Google] Empty Re: Application : Garmelio [Voting Starts: October 2 - Mentor = Google]

Post by ninji 2/9/2010, 22:39

+1 for super jail

And I foresee Greezy +1'ing for Toronto, he's ALL about Toronto
ninji
ninji
Clan Member
Clan Member

http://www.tf2items.com/id/ijnin

Back to top Go down

Application : Garmelio [Voting Starts: October 2 - Mentor = Google] Empty Re: Application : Garmelio [Voting Starts: October 2 - Mentor = Google]

Post by Young Greezy 2/9/2010, 22:40

Hi Garmelio. As you're under 16, you'll have to read the requirements listed here, specifically all the things listed for the under 16 application section. You'll need to have 2Days, 7hours at least by the time voting comes around for you to be able to get accepted. You've got a nice K/D ratio though, good stuff.

Anyways I've seen you around, good luck in your application period. Just be a friendly guy and be a team player. Also, you'll be looked upon very well if you try to populate the rotation server. You can add pf. to your name, and change it to pF. when/if you're accepted. Google will make your name pink and awesome shortly and add you to the applicants group so you can see more subforums. Make sure to stay as active on the forums as you can!

And yeah +1 for being from Toronto, whereabouts are you from? I'm in the far east end personally.
Young Greezy
Young Greezy
Scrim Team Captain
Scrim Team Captain

Back to top Go down

Post by Young Greezy 3/9/2010, 00:16

I also respect how you have 0 fan kills. That's the mark of a true gentleman.
Young Greezy
Young Greezy
Scrim Team Captain
Scrim Team Captain

Back to top Go down

Post by miht 3/9/2010, 00:18

what if u troll and u use the fan
miht
miht
Junior Game Admin
Junior Game Admin

Back to top Go down

Post by Eraserhead 3/9/2010, 02:39

Welcome! Will see you ingame for sure. What are your favorite maps on the rotation server?
Eraserhead
Eraserhead
Senior Game Admin
Senior Game Admin

http://www.pulpfortress.com

Back to top Go down

Post by Garmelio 3/9/2010, 08:22

And yeah +1 for being from Toronto, whereabouts are you from? I'm in the far east end personally.

I live in the North York area, its north of Downtown Toronto and not too far from it, because the subway is really close to me. Smile
Garmelio
Garmelio

Back to top Go down

Post by Garmelio 3/9/2010, 08:24

Eraserhead wrote:Welcome! Will see you ingame for sure. What are your favorite maps on the rotation server?

Thank you Very Happy . I like all maps on the server, but sometimes its the people who I'm playing with make it more fun Cool.
Garmelio
Garmelio

Back to top Go down

Post by Google 3/9/2010, 10:47

Garmelio wrote:
I live in Toronto, Canada but I was born in Israel and I can talk Russian(fluently) and French(broken French)
Aw shit, gg. You can't speak English :p.

Basically read what Greezy said and fuuuuuuu Greezy, I wanna sound official.
Google
Google
Clan Member
Clan Member

Back to top Go down

Post by Garmelio 3/9/2010, 11:17

Lol i can speak english Razz, i lived here for 9 years lol
Garmelio
Garmelio

Back to top Go down

Post by LieuTennet 3/9/2010, 11:28

That means he'll say sorry about and out wrong =/
LieuTennet
LieuTennet

Back to top Go down

Post by Young Greezy 3/9/2010, 13:23

Love you too google.

By the way, when is your birthday? You could be turning 16 before your trial period is even up.

And north york is cool I guess. Not as cool as east scarborough but whatever Razz
Young Greezy
Young Greezy
Scrim Team Captain
Scrim Team Captain

Back to top Go down

Post by Garmelio 3/9/2010, 13:36

My birthday was exactly a month ago, so no chance of that lol.
Garmelio
Garmelio

Back to top Go down

Post by Young Greezy 3/9/2010, 13:57

Ah okay
Young Greezy
Young Greezy
Scrim Team Captain
Scrim Team Captain

Back to top Go down

Post by vladmirbsl69 5/9/2010, 10:32

Bonjour! Comment allez-vous?
vladmirbsl69
vladmirbsl69

Back to top Go down

Post by Nicobbq 5/9/2010, 11:01

Je vais très bien, et vous?
Nicobbq
Nicobbq
Forum Admin
Forum Admin

Back to top Go down

Post by dumbasscus 5/9/2010, 15:23

Russian is badass and French is sexy. I bet you bring home naked chicks every other night. Why is it me that makes all of the applicants uncomfortable?
dumbasscus
dumbasscus
Clan Member
Clan Member

Back to top Go down

Post by Eraserhead 5/9/2010, 20:29

Hmm the girls i bring home always have clothes on and then i undress them.
Eraserhead
Eraserhead
Senior Game Admin
Senior Game Admin

http://www.pulpfortress.com

Back to top Go down

Post by miht 5/9/2010, 21:00

Eraserhead wrote:Hmm the girls i bring home always have clothes on and then i undress them and find a penis.
I fixed it for you Ole buddie =D
miht
miht
Junior Game Admin
Junior Game Admin

Back to top Go down

Post by Young Greezy 5/9/2010, 21:10

Those people are called "Traps" miht.
Young Greezy
Young Greezy
Scrim Team Captain
Scrim Team Captain

Back to top Go down

Post by miht 5/9/2010, 21:17

Young Greezy wrote:Those people are called "Traps" miht.
LOOOOOOOOOOOL
miht
miht
Junior Game Admin
Junior Game Admin

Back to top Go down

Post by Havik 5/9/2010, 21:39

Young Greezy wrote:
miht wrote:
Eraserhead wrote:Hmm the girls i bring home always have clothes on and then i undress them and find a penis.
I fixed it for you Ole buddie =D
Those people are called "Traps" miht.

SIGGED. OMG, LOL'ED SO HARD
Havik
Havik

http://www.sharpstyles.co.cc

Back to top Go down

Post by Young Greezy 5/9/2010, 23:35

Lol I'm actually serious, that's what they're called.

Just one more thing you'll learn on 4chan
Young Greezy
Young Greezy
Scrim Team Captain
Scrim Team Captain

Back to top Go down

Post by Garmelio 6/9/2010, 10:34

Je suis bien. Et vous?
Garmelio
Garmelio

Back to top Go down

Post by Google 6/9/2010, 11:18

Vous devriez être plus actifs sur le forum.

Thank you google translator.
Google
Google
Clan Member
Clan Member

Back to top Go down

Post by Sponsored content

Sponsored content

Back to top Go down

Page 1 of 2 1, 2  Next