Pulp Fortress forum archives
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Applcation : D E R P [Voting Starts October 1st - Mentor = Nick]

+3
Nick
Nicobbq
D E R P
7 posters

Go down

Applcation : D E R P [Voting Starts October 1st - Mentor = Nick] Empty Applcation : D E R P [Voting Starts October 1st - Mentor = Nick]

Post by D E R P 31/8/2010, 18:18

Hey my affectionate name is D E R P. I liked the name derp because its what i always say when i do or see something retarded happen. Im 17 years old, i live in augusta georgia, and ive been playing tf2 for about 3 months total. I dont really have any one class i play alot. Since i havnt been playing tf2 for really that long i cant say im amazing with anything in specific but i do pretty well with just about anything i play. As far as me personally goes, im a nice guy basically all the time, i like to joke and have fun. My main reason for wanting to become a member is because i enjoy playing on the pulp servers and id like to get more involved with the pulp community. I was recommended to join by Chuckbbq so i thought why not Razz any other info, feel free to ask me Surprised

D E R P

Back to top Go down

Applcation : D E R P [Voting Starts October 1st - Mentor = Nick] Empty Re: Applcation : D E R P [Voting Starts October 1st - Mentor = Nick]

Post by Nicobbq 31/8/2010, 18:29

I have one question :

How long is it.

And i'm talking about your nose....

Ok i STFU, hey welcome Derp !!

Participate in the forum and in the server and enjoy your stay!
Nicobbq
Nicobbq
Forum Admin
Forum Admin

Back to top Go down

Applcation : D E R P [Voting Starts October 1st - Mentor = Nick] Empty Re: Applcation : D E R P [Voting Starts October 1st - Mentor = Nick]

Post by Nick 31/8/2010, 18:32

Welcome to the forums D E R P voting will begin September 31, wait is there a September 31, wut do?

EDIT BY NICOBBQ : October 1st :p
Nick
Nick
Clan Recruiter
Clan Recruiter

Back to top Go down

Post by dumbasscus 31/8/2010, 19:20

My favorite color is durple.
dumbasscus
dumbasscus
Clan Member
Clan Member

Back to top Go down

Post by Google 31/8/2010, 19:21

Thanks for applying to join our clan D E R P[*cough*You didnt tell me that you applied]! You can put pf. in your name now and will be invited into the Applicant steam group shortly. Also your forum group will be changed into applicant in a bit. Make sure you are active on the forum also or else I keel you.
Google
Google
Clan Member
Clan Member

Back to top Go down

Post by Socrates187 1/9/2010, 14:04

Georgia, eh? Good man.
Socrates187
Socrates187
Clan Member
Clan Member

Back to top Go down

Post by dumbasscus 6/9/2010, 22:38

You southern types Cool ......
dumbasscus
dumbasscus
Clan Member
Clan Member

Back to top Go down

Post by Eraserhead 6/9/2010, 22:55

I live in South America so i win!

Welcome DERP!
Eraserhead
Eraserhead
Senior Game Admin
Senior Game Admin

http://www.pulpfortress.com

Back to top Go down

Post by Sponsored content

Sponsored content

Back to top Go down