Pulp Fortress forum archives
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Application: Tehmass [Voting Starts: October 10 - Mentor = Greezy]

+4
Nick
Young Greezy
hyce777
tehmass
8 posters

Go down

Application: Tehmass [Voting Starts: October 10    -    Mentor = Greezy] Empty Application: Tehmass [Voting Starts: October 10 - Mentor = Greezy]

Post by tehmass 10/9/2010, 22:32

Hi...

My name is Jeremy, I'm 24 years of age. I am going to college for culinary major. I enjoy working out. Drinking liquor!! Also I love playing online games. I have a fiance that plays CS and TF2 . I have a son that's 5 He much enjoys watching me play and him playing on xbox... ps3..

I got introduced to the team through rustypan, I use to Own a tf2 team and once upon a time recruited him as a scout. so i mentioned to him things weren't going well and he thought of the idea of me teaming up with pF, I have very much enjoyed my experience so far with PULP.

If anyone is wanting to find out more about me. you must be a lobby monster or a random scrim gat that plays with the team!! Glad to hear from you vote yes for coolness vote no for trolls

http://steamcommunity.com/id/tehmass/

Yea ya i know its on the sidebar but whatever!!
tehmass
tehmass

Back to top Go down

Application: Tehmass [Voting Starts: October 10    -    Mentor = Greezy] Empty Re: Application: Tehmass [Voting Starts: October 10 - Mentor = Greezy]

Post by hyce777 10/9/2010, 22:34

This guy is awesome. Just sayin'.
hyce777
hyce777
Clan Member
Clan Member

Back to top Go down

Application: Tehmass [Voting Starts: October 10    -    Mentor = Greezy] Empty Re: Application: Tehmass [Voting Starts: October 10 - Mentor = Greezy]

Post by Young Greezy 10/9/2010, 23:00

Mass is my soldier bro, he gets the thumbs up from greezy.
Young Greezy
Young Greezy
Scrim Team Captain
Scrim Team Captain

Back to top Go down

Post by Nick 11/9/2010, 09:48

Tehmass is cool, thanks for applying bro Smile
Nick
Nick
Clan Recruiter
Clan Recruiter

Back to top Go down

Post by Google 11/9/2010, 22:09

-inserts generic welcoming message below-

Thanks for applying tehmass! You can now add pf. to your name if you haven't done so already. I'll just add you to the applicant forum group and invite you to the steam group in a bit.

Thanks in advance.
Google
Google
Clan Member
Clan Member

Back to top Go down

Post by ninji 11/9/2010, 23:50

I think we should just skip the application process, to be frank.
ninji
ninji
Clan Member
Clan Member

http://www.tf2items.com/id/ijnin

Back to top Go down

Post by Young Greezy 12/9/2010, 01:04

Yeah seriously, he kinda plays for our scrim team already and knows a lot of us.
Young Greezy
Young Greezy
Scrim Team Captain
Scrim Team Captain

Back to top Go down

Post by jameless 12/9/2010, 08:58

I realize he may be a cool guy and is on our scrim team. But it would be hypocritical to skip the application process for anyone. We have rules for a reason. If we start bending and breaking them, then what's the point in having the rules in the first place.
jameless
jameless
Senior Game Admin
Senior Game Admin

Back to top Go down

Post by Nick 12/9/2010, 09:11

Yah guys we gotta stick to the normal application process, no exceptions
Nick
Nick
Clan Recruiter
Clan Recruiter

Back to top Go down

Post by Eraserhead 12/9/2010, 10:08

I asked Tehmass to apply so he would be an official member and so others in the clan who don't scrim can get to know him as well. Thanks for applying mass, may we win many battles Very Happy
Eraserhead
Eraserhead
Senior Game Admin
Senior Game Admin

http://www.pulpfortress.com

Back to top Go down

Post by Sponsored content

Sponsored content

Back to top Go down