Pulp Fortress forum archives
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Application: OsirisTheVirus [Voting Begins: October 11 - Mentor = Greezy]

+8
Hoboapple
Eraserhead
Google
Furgus
Nicobbq
Nick
Young Greezy
OsirisTheVirus
12 posters

Page 1 of 2 1, 2  Next

Go down

Application: OsirisTheVirus [Voting Begins: October 11   -       Mentor = Greezy] Empty Application: OsirisTheVirus [Voting Begins: October 11 - Mentor = Greezy]

Post by OsirisTheVirus 11/9/2010, 16:33

Hey everyone,

Osiris here wanting to apply for pF. I'm 23 (24 in November), from Canada and been playing TF2 since oh what... 2007-2008? Something like that.
Used to play serious DoD and CS back in the days so FPS kinda are my background. Used to scrim, tournaments and just casual playing. I remember I got the Orange Pack mostly for the HL2 games but when I tried TF2 I was blown away, was always playing it and took a liking mostly to the sniper class since I was one of the best snipers in my old DoD clan CSP(Clan Super Powers).
I mostly play Sniper, Engineer and Scout these days but I've been told plenty of times that I'm a great medic so I play medic from time to time. I've never actually been in a TF2 clan before so this would be my first.

A little about me for hobbies, well computers for sure. I'm always on my comp when not at work either gaming or continuing to write my novel that I've been working on for sometime now. Play lots of sports and love to go out to the bar with friends, drink a few while playing some pool. I am french, live in Quebec, Canada so you might hear some "ehs" while I play so feel free to laugh but whatever, all in good fun.

I've been playing on the orange server for some time now, and I know I am getting very close to the 24hour mark. The last orange map was the same but of a different clan I think so time doesn't count or I'd have close to around 50+hours easy lol.

Well I'd love to join this clan, have been getting to know a lot of people, Greezy, Chuck, etc. Really liking the atmosphere on the server too. Don't mind scriming or just casual play, I'm pretty sure I'd make a great addition to the team!
OsirisTheVirus
OsirisTheVirus

Back to top Go down

Application: OsirisTheVirus [Voting Begins: October 11   -       Mentor = Greezy] Empty Re: Application: OsirisTheVirus [Voting Begins: October 11 - Mentor = Greezy]

Post by Young Greezy 11/9/2010, 16:34

Another canadian, shit man nice
Young Greezy
Young Greezy
Scrim Team Captain
Scrim Team Captain

Back to top Go down

Application: OsirisTheVirus [Voting Begins: October 11   -       Mentor = Greezy] Empty Re: Application: OsirisTheVirus [Voting Begins: October 11 - Mentor = Greezy]

Post by Nick 11/9/2010, 16:35

Young Greezy wrote:Another canadian, shit man nice

He is yours to mentor then Smile
Nick
Nick
Clan Recruiter
Clan Recruiter

Back to top Go down

Post by Nicobbq 11/9/2010, 17:01

It seems I am not the only French Canadian anymore !

Yay !!!

Tu viens tu de la ville de Québec Osiris?
Nicobbq
Nicobbq
Forum Admin
Forum Admin

Back to top Go down

Post by OsirisTheVirus 11/9/2010, 21:09

Non, je reste dans le coin de Aylmer, Gatineau! AY FOR LIFE! lol

Mais je viens de Longueuil, la famille a mon pere viens de Montreal.

And what's so bad with Canadians?
OsirisTheVirus
OsirisTheVirus

Back to top Go down

Post by Furgus 11/9/2010, 21:10

I like this guy.
Furgus
Furgus
Clan Member
Clan Member

Back to top Go down

Post by Google 11/9/2010, 22:10

Thanks for applying OsisTheVirus! You can now add pf. to your name if you haven't done so already. I'll just add you to the applicant forum group and invite you to the steam group in a bit.

Thanks in advance.
Google
Google
Clan Member
Clan Member

Back to top Go down

Post by Eraserhead 12/9/2010, 11:33

Welcome mate! Had a gg with you.
Eraserhead
Eraserhead
Senior Game Admin
Senior Game Admin

http://www.pulpfortress.com

Back to top Go down

Post by Nick 12/9/2010, 11:52

Google wrote:Thanks for applying OsisTheVirus! You can now add pf. to your name if you haven't done so already. I'll just add you to the applicant forum group and invite you to the steam group in a bit.

Thanks in advance.

Do you copy pasta this on every app?
Nick
Nick
Clan Recruiter
Clan Recruiter

Back to top Go down

Post by Eraserhead 12/9/2010, 12:07

Seems he does, but i think thats good. Sometimes he asks them to add an avatar if it's missing. Also maybe you can add in there what the applicant can expect of a mentor.
Eraserhead
Eraserhead
Senior Game Admin
Senior Game Admin

http://www.pulpfortress.com

Back to top Go down

Post by Google 12/9/2010, 14:57

Nick wrote:
Google wrote:Thanks for applying OsisTheVirus! You can now add pf. to your name if you haven't done so already. I'll just add you to the applicant forum group and invite you to the steam group in a bit.

Thanks in advance.

Do you copy pasta this on every app?
Uhh yea, I only add/remove a few things.
Google
Google
Clan Member
Clan Member

Back to top Go down

Post by OsirisTheVirus 12/9/2010, 22:33

That's a question I had, since Greezy is my mentor, does that give me the right to annoy him like some noob with retarded questions and such? lol

In seriousness, what do I look up to a mentor for, just any questions about the guild or is he to train me to have the eye of the sandvich... I mean tiger?
OsirisTheVirus
OsirisTheVirus

Back to top Go down

Post by Hoboapple 12/9/2010, 23:09

you have an awesome mentor, just fyi
Hoboapple
Hoboapple

Back to top Go down

Post by Young Greezy 12/9/2010, 23:18

OsirisTheVirus wrote:That's a question I had, since Greezy is my mentor, does that give me the right to annoy him like some noob with retarded questions and such? lol

In seriousness, what do I look up to a mentor for, just any questions about the guild or is he to train me to have the eye of the sandvich... I mean tiger?

Any question at all. If you want help in the game I'd be glad to give that too.
Young Greezy
Young Greezy
Scrim Team Captain
Scrim Team Captain

Back to top Go down

Post by hyce777 13/9/2010, 00:52

Young Greezy wrote: the game
hyce777
hyce777
Clan Member
Clan Member

Back to top Go down

Post by Hoboapple 13/9/2010, 02:06

hyce777 wrote:
Young Greezy wrote:retired meme
Hoboapple
Hoboapple

Back to top Go down

Post by Young Greezy 13/9/2010, 07:48

Fuck you guys

I love you guys Smile

EDIT: Goddammit

Last edited by Young Greezy on 13/9/2010, 15:42; edited 2 times in total (Reason for editing : Typo)
Young Greezy
Young Greezy
Scrim Team Captain
Scrim Team Captain

Back to top Go down

Post by hyce777 13/9/2010, 15:34

Thanks greezy Nico!

hyce777
hyce777
Clan Member
Clan Member

Back to top Go down

Post by OsirisTheVirus 13/9/2010, 23:25

So much love in this guild *tear* so beautiful lol
OsirisTheVirus
OsirisTheVirus

Back to top Go down

Post by Nicobbq 14/9/2010, 08:13

We all love each other, that is what is beautiful about pulp!
Except Vital, no one likes him. Don't talk to him, he's mean.
Nicobbq
Nicobbq
Forum Admin
Forum Admin

Back to top Go down

Post by Vital 14/9/2010, 15:32

Screw you asshat.
Vital
Vital
Clan Member
Clan Member

Back to top Go down

Post by Havik 14/9/2010, 16:23

OsirisTheVirus wrote:Non, je reste dans le coin de Aylmer, Gatineau! AY FOR LIFE! lol

Mais je viens de Longueuil, la famille a mon pere viens de Montreal.

And what's so bad with Canadians?

ew Quebec. Ontario is where it is at.

Je ne parle pas francais Greezy? (dont shit on me for this shitty french either XD)
Havik
Havik

http://www.sharpstyles.co.cc

Back to top Go down

Post by Young Greezy 14/9/2010, 16:26

Gatineau...you're so close to civilzation.
Young Greezy
Young Greezy
Scrim Team Captain
Scrim Team Captain

Back to top Go down

Post by hyce777 14/9/2010, 19:01

Nicobbq wrote:We all love each other, that is what is beautiful about pulp!

Vital wrote:Screw you asshat.

Proof
hyce777
hyce777
Clan Member
Clan Member

Back to top Go down

Post by Vital 14/9/2010, 19:19

hyce777 wrote:
Nicobbq wrote:We all love each other, that is what is beautiful about pulp!

Vital wrote:Screw you asshat.

Proof
Talk to my gawd damn biatch if you have problems ahole. (White Flour/Sleepyenvelope)
Vital
Vital
Clan Member
Clan Member

Back to top Go down

Post by Sponsored content

Sponsored content

Back to top Go down

Page 1 of 2 1, 2  Next