Pulp Fortress forum archives
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Application: LuxAeterna [Voting Begins October 17 - Mentor:Greezy]

+15
Eraserhead
LieuTennet
Otix
Nicobbq
Socrates187
LOOK IT'S ADAM!!!
miht
Alex
ninji
Google
Young Greezy
Nick
Hoboapple
Vital
LuxAeterna
19 posters

Page 1 of 2 1, 2  Next

Go down

Application: LuxAeterna [Voting Begins October 17                   -                     Mentor:Greezy] Empty Application: LuxAeterna [Voting Begins October 17 - Mentor:Greezy]

Post by LuxAeterna 17/9/2010, 21:49

Hai. My name is Alexandra/Alex but I like Lux more:3 I'm 18 and I'm going to school for Graphic Design. I live in the most exciting state ever. Ohio. Yes I know, very awesome. I also work at a laser tag center. Pew pew at work ftw. Lets see, I bought tf2 when I got my laptop, but played frequently on my friends before that. My favorite class if definitely Scout. Even if I'm kind of a noob still. But I think I have the potential to be pretty kick ass:) Pulp is my favoritest server ever and I sure wouldn't mind getting more involved:)

Sincerely,
Luxx

Ps: I wuv Otix. Even though he is mean to me sometimes<3
LuxAeterna
LuxAeterna

Back to top Go down

Application: LuxAeterna [Voting Begins October 17                   -                     Mentor:Greezy] Empty Re: Application: LuxAeterna [Voting Begins October 17 - Mentor:Greezy]

Post by Vital 17/9/2010, 22:03

Iowa > Ohio, thought I point that out for you.
Vital
Vital
Clan Member
Clan Member

Back to top Go down

Application: LuxAeterna [Voting Begins October 17                   -                     Mentor:Greezy] Empty Re: Application: LuxAeterna [Voting Begins October 17 - Mentor:Greezy]

Post by Hoboapple 17/9/2010, 22:12

Application: LuxAeterna [Voting Begins October 17                   -                     Mentor:Greezy] Jon8
Hoboapple
Hoboapple

Back to top Go down

Post by Nick 17/9/2010, 22:44

Thank you for applying Lux Voting will begin October 17, you can put the pf. in front of ur name
Nick
Nick
Clan Recruiter
Clan Recruiter

Back to top Go down

Post by Young Greezy 17/9/2010, 23:05

MY NAME IS ALEX TOO!

:0
Young Greezy
Young Greezy
Scrim Team Captain
Scrim Team Captain

Back to top Go down

Post by Google 17/9/2010, 23:07

Thanks for applying LuxAeterna! You can now add .pf to your name if you haven't done so already. Also please add an avatar for your forum account. Lemme just add you to the applicant forum group and invite you to the steam group.

Thanks in advance.
Google
Google
Clan Member
Clan Member

Back to top Go down

Post by Google 17/9/2010, 23:08

Vital wrote:Iowa > Ohio, thought I point that out for you.
New York > Iowa > Ohio, thought I point that out for you.

inb4canada>all.
Google
Google
Clan Member
Clan Member

Back to top Go down

Post by Young Greezy 17/9/2010, 23:11

Google wrote:

inb4canada>all.

Canada>almost all
Young Greezy
Young Greezy
Scrim Team Captain
Scrim Team Captain

Back to top Go down

Post by Vital 17/9/2010, 23:25

I'm saying this because I learned my lesson in the last school year. I went camping with the whole Freshman class. And we had some Navy people who came with us. There were guys and girls. When it was the last day of the week hike. One of the girls from the Navy was asking us for a flashlight. I told her to come to my tent. And when she came into our tent. I had my flashlight in my pants and turned it on. She started yelling at me. The next day when we were waiting for the bus. She made me do this crazy ass workout. That they do in the Navy. Learned my lesson the hard way.

I learned my lesson everyone, thought I throw this story out there again.
Vital
Vital
Clan Member
Clan Member

Back to top Go down

Post by ninji 17/9/2010, 23:28

Young Greezy wrote:
Google wrote:

inb4canada>all.

Canada>almost all
Right, right,almost all excluding America, thanks for specifying.
Vital wrote:-snip-
Hahah, oh Vital, you are such an ass.
ninji
ninji
Clan Member
Clan Member

http://www.tf2items.com/id/ijnin

Back to top Go down

Post by Alex 17/9/2010, 23:29

Young Greezy wrote:MY NAME IS ALEX TOO!

My name is Alex too.

Alex
Alex
Clan Member
Clan Member

Back to top Go down

Post by miht 17/9/2010, 23:33

My name is Alex too
miht
miht
Junior Game Admin
Junior Game Admin

Back to top Go down

Post by Young Greezy 17/9/2010, 23:37

Shut up miht
Young Greezy
Young Greezy
Scrim Team Captain
Scrim Team Captain

Back to top Go down

Post by LOOK IT'S ADAM!!! 17/9/2010, 23:47

ooooooh, this is where a know you from. i was looking through my friends list and couldn't remember as to where i'd met you.
LOOK IT'S ADAM!!!
LOOK IT'S ADAM!!!
Clan Member
Clan Member

Back to top Go down

Post by Socrates187 17/9/2010, 23:58

So...uhh..Alexandra...Ya know...I'm off tomorrow...I've been..uhh..wanting to see Devil...and uhh..was wondering..if...err...you...erm..play scout?
Socrates187
Socrates187
Clan Member
Clan Member

Back to top Go down

Post by Hoboapple 18/9/2010, 00:05

gttgotis
Hoboapple
Hoboapple

Back to top Go down

Post by LuxAeterna 18/9/2010, 00:29

I don't know about that Socrates. You'll have to have a chat with Otix first. He might get a little jealous (;
LuxAeterna
LuxAeterna

Back to top Go down

Post by Socrates187 18/9/2010, 10:47

LuxAeterna wrote:I don't know about that Socrates. You'll have to have a chat with Otix first. He might get a little jealous (;
Application: LuxAeterna [Voting Begins October 17                   -                     Mentor:Greezy] Mj8ex
Socrates187
Socrates187
Clan Member
Clan Member

Back to top Go down

Post by Nicobbq 18/9/2010, 16:31

Vital, such a troll :O!

Anyway, welcome Alex and enjoy you time with the pulpilicious pulpers. (Ok worst line ever)
Nicobbq
Nicobbq
Forum Admin
Forum Admin

Back to top Go down

Post by Otix 18/9/2010, 18:10

LuxAeterna wrote:I don't know about that Socrates. You'll have to have a chat with Otix first. He might get a little jealous (;

Mad Evil or Very Mad Japanese emoticon
Otix
Otix

Back to top Go down

Post by LuxAeterna 18/9/2010, 19:26

Otix wrote:

No need to get angry. You know I wuv you the most:)
LuxAeterna
LuxAeterna

Back to top Go down

Post by Socrates187 18/9/2010, 20:59

LuxAeterna wrote:
Otix wrote:

Sad
Socrates187
Socrates187
Clan Member
Clan Member

Back to top Go down

Post by LieuTennet 18/9/2010, 22:36

OSU FTL UofM FTW and graphic design =D that makes two
LieuTennet
LieuTennet

Back to top Go down

Post by Otix 18/9/2010, 23:00

bahaha dont start that michigan crap

LuxAeterna wrote:
Otix wrote:

Very Happy afro Pinguin
Otix
Otix

Back to top Go down

Post by Nick 18/9/2010, 23:58

Otix wrote: Very Happy afro Pinguin

Smiling Afro Penguin?
Nick
Nick
Clan Recruiter
Clan Recruiter

Back to top Go down

Post by Sponsored content

Sponsored content

Back to top Go down

Page 1 of 2 1, 2  Next