Pulp Fortress forum archives
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Application: LuxAeterna [Voting Begins October 17 - Mentor:Greezy]

+15
Eraserhead
LieuTennet
Otix
Nicobbq
Socrates187
LOOK IT'S ADAM!!!
miht
Alex
ninji
Google
Young Greezy
Nick
Hoboapple
Vital
LuxAeterna
19 posters

Page 2 of 2 Previous  1, 2

Go down

Application: LuxAeterna [Voting Begins October 17                   -                     Mentor:Greezy] - Page 2 Empty Re: Application: LuxAeterna [Voting Begins October 17 - Mentor:Greezy]

Post by Eraserhead 19/9/2010, 09:18

Welcome Lux! Whats a laser tag company?
Eraserhead
Eraserhead
Senior Game Admin
Senior Game Admin

http://www.pulpfortress.com

Back to top Go down

Application: LuxAeterna [Voting Begins October 17                   -                     Mentor:Greezy] - Page 2 Empty Re: Application: LuxAeterna [Voting Begins October 17 - Mentor:Greezy]

Post by tehmass 19/9/2010, 09:38

you never played laser tag EraserHead ? hmmm me either ! lawl..
Application: LuxAeterna [Voting Begins October 17                   -                     Mentor:Greezy] - Page 2 WEK_LASERTAG082108B_34651c

wewt wewt guns and lights ... reminds me of that night i took all those shrooms

btw welcome lux!
tehmass
tehmass

Back to top Go down

Post by Eraserhead 19/9/2010, 09:49

Oh that! Nope, never played it.
Eraserhead
Eraserhead
Senior Game Admin
Senior Game Admin

Back to top Go down

Post by The Mad Hatter 19/9/2010, 12:53

We had a laser tag arena in town when I was growing up.

I still miss it. Good times! Until you run head-on into someone else as you turn a corner and almost break your nose.
The Mad Hatter
The Mad Hatter
Attention whore
Attention whore

Back to top Go down

Post by LuxAeterna 19/9/2010, 14:12

tehmass wrote:you never played laser tag EraserHead ? hmmm me either ! lawl..
Application: LuxAeterna [Voting Begins October 17                   -                     Mentor:Greezy] - Page 2 WEK_LASERTAG082108B_34651c

wewt wewt guns and lights ... reminds me of that night i took all those shrooms

btw welcome lux!

Yeah you pretty much just shoot the other team with lasers and get as many points as you can:)
Shroomeez ftw!
LuxAeterna
LuxAeterna

Back to top Go down

Post by Eraserhead 19/9/2010, 14:41

lol so you guys take shrooms eh? fun stuff.
Eraserhead
Eraserhead
Senior Game Admin
Senior Game Admin

Back to top Go down

Post by LuxAeterna 19/9/2010, 16:06

Eraserhead wrote:lol so you guys take shrooms eh? fun stuff.

I've never done shrooms actually. But I don't mind the good ol' herb on occasion;)
LuxAeterna
LuxAeterna

Back to top Go down

Post by ninji 19/9/2010, 16:35

LuxAeterna wrote:I don't mind the good ol' herb on occasion
Oh lookie, another pot smoker; is it just Greezy and I on the non-smoker planet by ourselves?
ninji
ninji
Clan Member
Clan Member

http://www.tf2items.com/id/ijnin

Back to top Go down

Post by Nick 19/9/2010, 16:51

ninji wrote:
Oh lookie, another pot smoker; is it just Greezy and I on the non-smoker planet by ourselves?

Taco Human owns the Drug Planet lawl
Nick
Nick
Clan Recruiter
Clan Recruiter

Back to top Go down

Post by miht 19/9/2010, 17:50

ninji wrote:
i don't smoke bro.
miht
miht
Junior Game Admin
Junior Game Admin

Back to top Go down

Post by Google 19/9/2010, 18:17

miht wrote:
ninji wrote:
i don't smoke bro.
I don't smoke brah.
Google
Google
Clan Member
Clan Member

Back to top Go down

Post by Young Greezy 19/9/2010, 18:32

Guys we've already had enough of these damn topics about drugs and alcohol. Let's just stay with the app.
Young Greezy
Young Greezy
Scrim Team Captain
Scrim Team Captain

Back to top Go down

Post by Vital 19/9/2010, 19:16

Young Greezy wrote:Guys we've already had enough of these damn topics about drugs and alcohol. Let's just stay with the app.
SO LUX, what type of weed would ya smoke?
Vital
Vital
Clan Member
Clan Member

Back to top Go down

Post by Google 19/9/2010, 20:12

Purple kush?
Google
Google
Clan Member
Clan Member

Back to top Go down

Post by ninji 19/9/2010, 20:47

Google wrote:
miht wrote:
ninji wrote:
i don't smoke bro.
I don't smoke brah.
Four people on our humble planet!

OFF-TOP ON-PURP
ninji
ninji
Clan Member
Clan Member

Back to top Go down

Post by LieuTennet 19/9/2010, 21:19

Google wrote:
miht wrote:
ninji wrote:
i don't smoke bro.
I don't smoke brah.
LieuTennet
LieuTennet

Back to top Go down

Post by hyce777 19/9/2010, 21:28

LieuTennet wrote:
Google wrote:
miht wrote:
ninji wrote:
i don't smoke bro.
I don't smoke brah.
hyce777
hyce777
Clan Member
Clan Member

Back to top Go down

Post by LuxAeterna 19/9/2010, 21:55

Vital wrote:
Young Greezy wrote:Guys we've already had enough of these damn topics about drugs and alcohol. Let's just stay with the app.
SO LUX, what type of weed would ya smoke?

Chronic 4 lyf.

I actually haven't smoked in a while though.
Just been high on life<3
LuxAeterna
LuxAeterna

Back to top Go down

Post by dumbasscus 19/9/2010, 22:03

I have a habit of making uncomfortable sexually-charged comments to applicants, but since you're a lady, I'll try to be civil: welcome! cheers
dumbasscus
dumbasscus
Clan Member
Clan Member

Back to top Go down

Post by miht 19/9/2010, 22:19

in short it means he likes to be a furgus's guy mom to all of us.
miht
miht
Junior Game Admin
Junior Game Admin

Back to top Go down

Post by ninji 20/9/2010, 00:09

dumbasscus wrote:I have a habit of making uncomfortable sexually-charged comments to applicants, but since you're a lady, I'll try to be civil: welcome!
>implying females require more or less of a civil response;
fuck anyone? fuck everyone. (the "fuck you" type of fuck)
ninji
ninji
Clan Member
Clan Member

Back to top Go down

Post by Vital 20/9/2010, 04:02

Only way you'll get high off of life is if you have constant fucking where you're getting dominated and not doing any of the work or your job is kissing your ass and give you a nice raise based on how often you smile and when you are needed the most.
Vital
Vital
Clan Member
Clan Member

Back to top Go down

Post by Sponsored content

Sponsored content

Back to top Go down

Page 2 of 2 Previous  1, 2